Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex (3083 Views)

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 15, 2016
I mean, if you want to fvck just say you want fvck instead of raising someone's hopes anyhow. Don't you have conscience? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by jmoore(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2016
So if a man says he wants to marry you, you automatically spread your legs for him? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by yuiop(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2016
Your username says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by phrankjay: 5:44pm On May 15, 2016
you just got screwed with the above scope didn't you? that's why u opened this thread . like you actually would if he told you I just wanna fvuk . OK I wanna fvuk you. how about that?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 15, 2016
jmoore:
So if a man says he wants to marry you, you automatically spread your legs for him? undecided
I m talkn about men not myself. Take a chill pill undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by jmoore(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:

I m talkn about men not myself. Take a chill pill undecided
I am talking about women not yourself. Take a chill pill undecided

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 15, 2016
phrankjay:
you just got screwed with the above scope didn't you? that's why u opened this thread . like you actually would if he told you I just wanna fvuk . OK I wanna fvuk you. how about that?

Small boy like you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by DesChyko: 5:47pm On May 15, 2016
Why do girls listen for marriage as an avenue to give sex?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
jmoore:

Stop trying to be a smart-ass, you're not smart. Your question was directed at me.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Flexherbal(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2016
Girls make guys to always deceive them.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by jmoore(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:

Stop trying to be a smart-ass, you're not smart. Your question was directed at me.
Oya kwantinu... Ever heard of rhetorical question? smh
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Smellymouth: 5:53pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie,u haff come again abi? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
I doubt if you are really a lady operating in that monikerundecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
jmoore:
Oya kwantinu... Ever heard of rhetorical question? smh
Go sitdon joor undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by jmoore(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:

Go sitdon joor undecided
Go standup knor undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Adesiji77: 6:03pm On May 15, 2016
firstking01:
I doubt if you are really a lady operating in that monikerundecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by firstking01(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Adesiji77 post=45649133]
lipsrsealed[/quoteWerin happen to your mouth?...you chop garlicundecided?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Kondomatic(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2016
'em don drill this one in and out

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
PussieSandie,u haff come again abi? cheesy grin
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by jubrealguy(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:

Small boy like you? undecided
u see? assuming he said "I'll marry u" na paradise straight b dat

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2016
jmoore:

Touchè

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Adesiji77: 6:18pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=45649205][/quote]

Why worry about me? angry
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by olac21(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2016
Op which of the following did you take? A-egyptian weed B-osogbo weed C-vodka D-all of the above! What a Dvmb thread!
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 15, 2016
olac21:
Op which of the following did you take? A-egyptian weed B-osogbo weed C-vodka D-all of the above! What a Dvmb thread!
happy sunday
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Hillzy(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2016
Hahahahahah dis op no go kill person, Sha sharp guyz don use dis meduim shine ur pu**y fininsh nii?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by flokii: 6:48pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:
I mean, if you want to fvck just say you want fvck instead of raising someone's hopes anyhow. Don't you have conscience? undecided

If okobo (impotent) now ask for your hand in marriage nko?

Oya talk ur own cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Walexsammy(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:
with this ur monicker, ur two legs also need to be raised high
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by ourchoice(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:
I think the problem is that ladies of nowadays have commercialized their body to the extent that it's only the highest bidders that are allowed to get access to their love and emotion.

For instance, some girls can only fall in love or agree to have sex with a guy based on some of the reasons below:

1. If the guy is popular and famous; so for guys to get her, they need to claim to be famous to unlock her door lol

2. If they meet a guy driving nice car: so some guys who don't own a car but fancy her have no option than to lie or even borrow a car to get her

3. Some girls can only open legs if u drop money, so guys who don't have money sometimes promise them plenty money ahead just to deceive the girl

4. Some girls can only open their legs if u propose marriage to them...so some guys who like them knowing the only way to get such a girl is to give her a fake proposal

5. Some girls can only open their legs if they see u sing in church choir or attend church regularly....so some guys have no option than to turn fake choir master and born again just to unlock her door

Our people say when the hunter learns to shoot without missing target, the bird will have to learn to fly without perching.

So it all boils down to girls who raise their standard and expectation so high that 99% of guys can't meet up...so guys have no option than to lie to them

The solution: ladies should learn to be real, contented and expect less from men....make friends and stop having high expectation from any man...that guy u are looking down on might be the true one for u, so ladies stop being greedy and be more friendly and approachable and guys won't lie to usmiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 15, 2016
ourchoice:
I think the problem is that ladies of nowadays have commercialized their body so that the highest bidder is the one allowed to get access to it.

Some girls can only open their legs for one or two reasons like:

1. If the guy is popular and famous; so for guys to get her, they need to claim to be famous to unlock her door lol

2. If they meet a guy driving nice car: so some guys who don't own a car but fancy her have no option than to lie or even borrow a car to get her

3. Some girls can only open legs if u drop money, so guys who don't have money sometimes promise them plenty money ahead just to deceive the girl

4. Some girls can only open their legs if u propose marriage to them...so some guys who like them knowing the only way to get such a girl is to give her a fake proposal

5. Some girls can only open their legs if they see u sing in church choir or attend church regularly....so some guys have no option than to turn fake choir master and born again just to unlock her door

Our people say when the hunter learns to shoot without missing target, the bird will have to learn to fly without perching.

So it all boils down to girls who raise their standard and expectation so high that 99% of guys can't meet up...so guys have no option than to lie to them

The solution: ladies should learn to be real, contented and expect less from men....make friends and stop having high expectation from any man...that guy u are looking down on might be the true one for u, so ladies stop being greedy and be more friendly and approachable and guys won't lie to usmiley
Woow!! You're so brilliant! Thanks for this input dear! Unlike some agbaya boys who are bashing me and still sending me pm's tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by ourchoice(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:

Woow!! You're so brilliant! Thanks for this input dear! Unlike some agbaya boys who are bashing me and still sending me pm's tongue
There is no need to attack u sis, wot u said is true...we can only exchange ideas and learn from our individual experiences...and to me, this is a very interesting topic, so u are welcome and happy sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by firstking01(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2016
Adesiji77:

Why worry about me? angry
Cos you worried me first, and thats how i got to know that you chewed garlicundecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by MRBrownJ: 8:17pm On May 15, 2016
@ourchoice

shouldnt you also blame the foolish donkeys who are bidding, thus giving misplaced hope to these undercover ashewos? these women didnt raise their standards, they are ASHEWOS and shouldnt even be valued. they are NO good, you cant/shouldnt try to turn these h0es into housewives/GFs. everyone knows the deal, and thats why they are only used for sex.

these women cant be real/contended or expect less from men, thats their FEE in order for them to be open for biz, and sadly men who pay these fees, are biatches themselves as coochie comes a dime a dozen ...aka is FREE

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! / Omg This Tall sexy Girl Can Dance And Break Very Well / When Is The Exact Time I Can Greet "Good Evening"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.