Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) (3985 Views)

See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / Can One Really Have Feelings For A Cousin? / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by johnnygan(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2009
Peeps i kno dis sounds crazy but i'm caught in btw.
I'm havin a lil'hitch hittin through a girl that happened to be a cousin to my uncle's wife.
She'd be 26yrs by oct, i'm 24.
She goes by D name Kes and She's a beauty no doubt.
We kinda so close ergo She picked me as her confidant - but i kno that this hype however has rendered it void.
I saw her as a family not as someone i could eventually date.
Just last week, she told me that she needs it as i'm naturally endowed (long thing).
But i was like. . .umph! Is this fo real? Thou my body wanted the feel so bad, my mind rejected. So i left accusing her of hussy behaviour.
Last night, she came checkin & she caught me as i was tryin to escape cuz i drank much hooch at a cocktail party. I was not in oblivion thou, only just a lil'tipsy (story). She went as far as tellin me she wants me to be the 1st man to split her hymen cuz she claimed its intact. I'm tellin u she's a seductress (could it be salacious movies?)
Be4 long, we wer at the verge of unplugin when my sister came knockin. We parted in a swift but wat happens if we meet again?
I keep gettin her calls and sms' still invitin me out. But heh, i barred all phone lines. I kno that one way or another She's gonna get me again but what would happen?
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by sofeo(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2009
Mhmmmm
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by johnnygan(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2009
@ sofeo
u gotta be shittin me wit that response.
Don't tell me u hypnotic
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by sofeo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2009
I've been thinking of what ya cousin might be up to.
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by biola44: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by galatico(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
Your cousin is looking for someone to spank her!!!
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by alfchye(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
Form dey my hand now.Just tell her to apply and she will get the fck of her life
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by Ineedhelp1: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
sofeo, galatico: - She's not his cousin. She's more like a cousin-in-law to his uncle.

@poster: - This is a moral question because I don't think you guys are related.
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by johnnygan(m): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2009
The truth is, no matter how hard i tried to explain, she just won't understand. Even me wey de explain no get myself
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by ikeyman00(m): 5:49am On Aug 20, 2009
@@@@

wey sango de self

watch his mouth
hittin

hahhaa grin
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by Druss(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2009
I dont see the problem!
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by AIRMARSHA: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2009
becarefull try and know her HIV status is to good to be true OK
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by johnnygan(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2009
?! U ok dude?
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by johnnygan(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2009
I still gon wonder wat HIV OR AIDS Status has gotta do wit dis. Some see faults while others just don't see. Is it proper to get her pregnant by mistake. What if my uncle hears about this. Besides i'd mentioned that her Hymen has never been split (= She's still a virgin)
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by izeek(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2009
just know that as long as u guys have gone that far,
una go complete the journey!

this things happen men,
u know how many in-laws don sleep with their in-laws!

she probably wants u now, but it wont go beyond it believe me.

just re-charge ur machine and wait till the right time then explode.
just no give am belle cos i no no wetin una pikin go be to u guys.

son/daughter in-law
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by Donvilo(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2009
Since u have given in to her already then u hav to take care not to fall in to her desires again. I mean mehn! how the hell do u think ur uncle and his wife are gonna feel when they find out about this. (Unless if they are the 'i-don't-give-a-darn type') Well, u know what I mean now? undecided Dude u gotta be careful cos' u don't know what she really wants. (Goddammit! She's a virgin shocked)
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by ikeyman00(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2009
haha
Re: Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ineedhelp1:
sofeo, galatico: - She's not his cousin. She's more like a cousin-in-law to his uncle.

@poster: - This is a moral question because I don't think you guys are related.
was on my way to say wah u jez said now...nice one

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You're Unique? / The Lesson Teacher-a Story / I Have Called Off The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.