Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Business Of Fashion Class In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Business Of Fashion Class In Lagos (459 Views)

Photos From St. Eve West Africa Fashion Week Master Class In Lagos / Summer Fashion Class For Kids (kidpreneur) / Online Fashion Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Fashion Class In Lagos by phoonmyafrika(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2016
Are you a fashion designer or into fashion retailing? Are you creative in dressmaking, bag making,shoe making, jewelry designing and yet,you don't make enough money to show for your work? Trust me,it's not about connections,it's about UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS OF FASHION. I was once in yours SHOES but now I know better and I'm ready to share

Understanding the reality
How much you need and where to get it
Accurate pricing
Making a successful collection
Business plan for fashion business
Marketing and branding materials
Press and public relations
Business legal structure
... And much more

Call/Whatsapp 08034117099 for full details. Don't be a mediocre. Aim for the top!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Guy / Double Your Sales With Smsworks360 / Find Best Wholesale Dropship Clothing Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.