Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,219 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? (1408 Views)

What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. / Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 / What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 15, 2016
Please guys what games can I run on my system.

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P360 Dual core processor 2.30GHz..
Installed memory (RAM): 2.00GB (1.75GB usable)
System type: 62 bit operating system.
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics.
Total available graphics memory 894mb
dedicated system memory 0mb
shared system memory 638mb
DirectX version Directx10

Can I play games like assassins creed 1 and 2? Gta iv? Call of duty?

I need answers, thanks
Re: What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? by Lucario007(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2016
Assassin's Creed 1? Sure!
Assassin's Creed 2? Why the hell not!
Call of Duty? Depends on what part but sure go ahead!
GTA IV? ..........

On the upside, you can perfectly run Purple Place and Solitaire without a hitch! cheesy

Just go ahead and use the trial and error method to find out which games you can run. I once used a Pentium and I was able to run Arkham Knight and Dragon Age Inquisition. On very, very low graphics settings... And it felt as though i was playing the game in slow motion... grin
Re: What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 16, 2016
Lucario007:
Assassin's Creed 1? Sure!
Assassin's Creed 2? Why the hell not!
Call of Duty? Depends on what part but sure go ahead!
GTA IV? ..........

On the upside, you can perfectly run Purple Place and Solitaire without a hitch! cheesy

Just go ahead and use the trial and error method to find out which games you can run. I once used a Pentium and I was able to run Arkham Knight and Dragon Age Inquisition. On very, very low graphics settings... And it felt as though i was playing the game in slow motion... grin

The thing is I heard that if you play games with spec requirements bigger than your system you might destroy your system
Re: What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? by olarhtunji(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2016
u can't play GTA v with dat spec ..
Re: What Games Can I Play On This Laptop? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 20, 2016
olarhtunji:
u can't play GTA v with dat spec ..

I didn't ask of gta v. I know my laptop can't handle it. I asked for gta 4 and assassins creed 1 and 2.

You can just list the games I can run on my system if you have the time. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fix "Your Facebook Account Is Already Linked To Another Player" COD Mobile / Ps3 Slim With 24 Games *SOLD* / How Much Do Playstation 4 Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.