Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' (14418 Views)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 15 / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 5 / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by buksaylor001: 7:16am On May 16, 2016
You forget his name is AMU-
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by lomprico(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
Yesterday it was about a 13 years old girl from Akwa Ibom and today it is about many girls of same age bracket.

My question is simple: Why is it that no one is talking about the culprits religion in the whole article ? If it is other way round, you see hypocrites bombarding the whole media. God punish hypocrisy.

Allahumo Arib Mon Araba Islam. Amin
Its because nobody trust u guys as being natural born terrorists! Moreover did u hear he abducted or forcefully married any of them?
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by olaBanks(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2016
In this case, Amu Chijioke is a Christian and a peadophile. He is not using christianity as a cover and infact, he is a Catholic christian. The largest sect in christianity.
He is also Igbo too an from the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria.

What I see
There is too much of hypocricy and name calling and tagging against Al-Islam. Wherever, a crime is committed and the name shows that the person is a muslim, the media is flooded with comments. And nobody cares to ask, if the offender actually says his 5times daily prayers.

On the other way round, if a person commit crime and the name shows that he is a Christian, then you see the media being silent on it and you see hypocrisy reign at the hihigest. People will give you logical reaseons why the crime was committed and try to exonorated religion from that act committed.
This is the one thing that separate a believer from a non believer! Truth and falsehood!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by KissCODE(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2016
logica:
Excuse you? These are underaged girls mister. Hello?
did u see the age bracket? Is 21years under age in ur country? The report says from 16 to 26.

Probably you r still in junior secondary school. When u get to the age of 25, you will be wiser. If u ever serve as a corp member in a mixed or only female school, you will understand how these “under age“ girls go all out to u under their skirt.

When u get older and probably doing well in your job or business, you will know how even married women will molest you. When you cave in to their demand, they will be the first to claim molestation.

I rest my case. If you are male as ur monika claims, one day u will remember this post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by slap1(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2016
This is an indelible dent on an otherwise impressive career. Sexual harassment is bad.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by kunta2simple: 7:36am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
Yesterday it was about a 13 years old girl from Akwa Ibom and today it is about many girls of same age bracket.

My question is simple: Why is it that no one is talking about the culprits religion in the whole article ? If it is other way round, you see hypocrites bombarding the whole media. God punish hypocrisy.

Allahumo Arib Mon Araba Islam. Amin
We will keep looking at them as they display their act of double standard coupled with stvpidity.
Just imagine the number 19.
What they don't know is that if we to use names and region in picking on religion, they will record the highest cases of crime.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by Kakamorufu(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2016
nedu2000:
But his middle name is 'Amu'. What do you expect
lol.............
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by kunta2simple: 7:44am On May 16, 2016
Captain001:

Are they being forced into child marriage "against their wish" ? Unlike the other religion?
Mumu, but they are being forced to sexual intimacy. Resulting to unwanted pregnancy just like the case of the akwa ibom girl yesterday.
Too much moral decadence in you guys that you now find forced sex, prostitution more worthy than marriage.
African tradition before the missionary set in. Once a lady have her first menses, she's made to have the next in her husband house. This move prevented cases such as:
Unwanted pregnancy
Abortion
Rape
Old age marriage
Prostitution
But what do we have now, increasing cases of the aforementioned. And take it or leave it, cases like the aforementioned is at a minimal In Muslim dominated societies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by madridguy(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2016
Which one is natural born terrorists?

lomprico:

Its because nobody trust u guys as being natural born terrorists! Moreover did u hear he abducted or forcefully married any of them?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by lomprico(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
Which one is natural born terrorists?

Terrorism dey una blood!
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by kunta2simple: 7:58am On May 16, 2016
TheLegal:

the man didn't use religion as a cover and you will never see Christians protecting him. that's the difference between Christianity and Islam.
Our religion is different from yours, it looked into the future and knows things like this won't be evitable.
Yes Our religion supports early MARRIAGE. But you will never find a Muslim supporting cases of rape, teenage prostitution or sorts using the teachings of the religion. He/she had better make a defense out of personal reasons.
And the issue of early MARRIAGE is not a thing of the present. Even Mary mother of Christ married early.
Not the case of marrying at age 35-40 after loosing every sense of private belongings meant for your husband.
In fact I wonder why the issue of early MARRIAGE should be a thing of condemnation at the expense of critical gender issues.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by kunta2simple: 7:59am On May 16, 2016
lomprico:
Terrorism dey una blood!
Stop being silly, you guys started it. Or you want me to give you list?
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by lomprico(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2016
kunta2simple:

Stop being silly, you guys started it. Or you want me to give you list?
Fire na
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by logica(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2016
KissCODE:
did u see the age bracket? Is 21years under age in ur country? The report says from 16 to 26.

Probably you r still in junior secondary school. When u get to the age of 25, you will be wiser. If u ever serve as a corp member in a mixed or only female school, you will understand how these “under age“ girls go all out to u under their skirt.

When u get older and probably doing well in your job or business, you will know how even married women will molest you. When you cave in to their demand, they will be the first to claim molestation.

I rest my case. If you are male as ur monika claims, one day u will remember this post.
Oh, so the age of 16 is now legal age where you come from? Continue; when yawa gas, you will tell this epistle to the police. You are wasting your time writing this now.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 8:05am On May 16, 2016
I wonder why we haven't heard any thing about other great poets? If you bothered to read the first allegation you wouldn't have typed like a fo***

This man uses the same line. He wants them to call him father while they act like his daughters. The allegations does not disprove the fact that men also get a sexually harassed or molested, that is not the case here. Focus on the issue at hand and stop getting enotionalundecided

KissCODE:
When a girl crushs on u. She finally seduced u to playwith her. If she discovered that u wont her as side chick after, she will rush out to claim molestation.

The worst thing about this is that even when a man is forced into sex. When a man is raped... It is no case.

We are being molested everyday. But no one will hear us out. Our sin is that we re born as men.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 8:09am On May 16, 2016
You misunderstand Islam.

Islam cannot condone a relationship that would harm either sex. Therefore there is no advantages to child marriage.

Islam encourages early marriage especially for people who might commit zina.

It is early marriage not child marriage!

kunta2simple:

Mumu, but they are being forced to sexual intimacy. Resulting to unwanted pregnancy just like the case of the akwa ibom girl yesterday.
Too much moral decadence in you guys that you now find forced sex, prostitution more worthy than marriage.
African tradition before the missionary set in. Once a lady have her first menses, she's made to have the next in her husband house. This move prevented cases such as:
Unwanted pregnancy
Abortion
Rape
Old age marriage
Prostitution
But what do we have now, increasing cases of the aforementioned. And take it or leave it, cases like the aforementioned is at a minimal In Muslim dominated societies.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by kunta2simple: 8:11am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
You misunderstand Islam.

Islam cannot condone a relationship that would harm either sex. Therefore there is no advantages to child marriage.

Islam encourages early marriage especially for people who might commit zina.

It is early marriage not child marriage!

You mistaken bro.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2016
I still fail to understand why this poet is being accused? I mean, when did it become a crime that someone in his 50's have sexual relations with a girl who is in her 20's.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2016
logica:
Oh, so the age of 16 is now legal age where you come from? Continue; when yawa gas, you will tell this epistle to the police. You are wasting your time writing this now.
The age of 16 isn't legal, but I believe that there is age of consent, which I don't know. But still, saying this poet molested 19 girls when the majority of the girls are way above the legal age for which one can have sex, seem like he's been witch haunted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 8:18am On May 16, 2016
I am not bro and I am not mistakenundecided

If you are a paediphile, admit that you are a paediphile. Menstruation is not a sign of maturity or sign of readiness for marriage. Stop thinking for Muslim women if you have never been one. I am a Muslim woman and I know that child marriage is abhorrent. Early marriage it is and that is if and only if the person is ready! Early marriage is enjoned to prevent zina. It is not a sin to wait if you can!

kunta2simple:

You mistaken bro.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by logica(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
The age of 16 isn't legal, but I believe that there is age of consent, which I don't know. But still, saying this poet molested 19 girls when the majority of the girls are way above the legal age for which one can have sex, seem like he's been witch haunted.
Did he not admit he had "inappropriate" relations with some girls? What witch-hunt? I can assure you that no where in the South of Nigeria is the age of consent lower than 18. Will we be having this discussion if the man was a Northerner or Yoruba? undecided
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 8:23am On May 16, 2016
It is not appropriate if it is accompanied by forceful contact, intimidation and blackmail. How would you feel if a man act really nice to your daughter then ask her to call him father, then touches her/forcefully kiss hersmiley? How would you feel if he intimidated and blackmailed her when she accused him? undecided

When you want to exonerate a pervert, remember you are going to have a daughter. However I am not surprised, no be youundecided

joseph1832:
I still fail to understand why this poet is being accused? I mean, when did it become a crime that someone in his 50's have sexual relations with a girl who is in her 20's.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2016
logica:
Did he not admit he had "inappropriate" relations with some girls? What witch-hunt? I can assure you that no where in the South of Nigeria is the age of consent lower than 18. Will we be having this discussion if the man was a Northerner or Yoruba? undecided
LOL. Don't bring tribe into this. The report said 19 girls, of which most of the girls are well above the legal age, so why did they include the rest who are above 18? And what is termed 'inappropriate relations' is there an appropriate way for one to have sexual relations with an adult? One who the constitution legally recognized as one, as long as it is consented?

I just feel they're witch hunting him, thereby trying to make a fool out of him.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by Silumi(f): 8:26am On May 16, 2016
kunta2simple:

Unwanted pregnancy
Abortion
Rape
Old age marriage
Prostitution
Minimal!? But still present so pls shut up untill islam becomes perfect. History teacher
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
It is not appropriate if it is accompanied by forceful contact, intimidation and blackmail. How would you feel if a man act really nice to your daughter then ask her to call him father, then touches her/forcefully kiss hersmiley? How would you feel if he intimidated and blackmailed her when she accused him? undecided

When you want to exonerate a pervert, remember you are going to have a daughter. However I am not surprised, no be youundecided

Please keep mute and use your brain to reason for once in your e-life. He called them daughter, so? The question is: did he rape them? He had sexual relations with them, and they were of legal age. Plain and simple.

The ones who were below 18 can sue him, and yea, he is guilty for having sexual relations with them, but what I don't understand is the sentiment people like you attach to this.

Someone calls you daughter, and the person is not your father, and he had sex with you, which you agreed to, what's the crime or harm there? Did he rape you, no!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by kunta2simple: 8:29am On May 16, 2016
Silumi:

Minimal!? But still present so pls shut up untill islam becomes perfect. History teacher
Islam is perfect, but we Muslims are not. Stop getting too emotional. You can only harm yourself.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by MeAboki(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2016
kunta2simple:

Unwanted pregnancy
Abortion
Rape
Old age marriage
Prostitution

Quite true, Muslim communities have higher moral standings and therefore less incidences of these acts.

However, the real issue is the bigotry and double standards you see from southern non-Muslims, whenever a Muslim is guilty of such offence; that is when they will descend to blame the person's religion, tribe and region forgetting worst happenings in their own backyard - ironically, when it comes to blame, you will find a high incidence rate of rape and paedophilia among their men of God i.e. their pastors and priests.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 8:36am On May 16, 2016
Please sharrap if you cannot use your brain

Have you read the allegation that brought this to the open? He cannot be guilty of having consensual sexual relations but he would be guilty of sexual harassment which is exactly what this is all about.

joseph1832:
Please keep mute and use your brain to reason for once in your e-life. He called them daughter, so? The question is: did he rape them? He had sexual relations with them, and they were of legal age. Plain and simple.

The ones who were below 18 can sue him, and yea, he is guilty for having sexual relations with them, but what I don't understand is the sentiment people like you attach to this.

Someone calls you daughter, and the person is not your father, and he had sex with you, which you agreed to, what's the crime or harm there? Did he rape you, no!!!

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
Please sharrap if you cannot use your brain

Have you read the allegation that brought this to the open? He cannot be guilty of having consensual sexual relations but he would be guilty of sexual harassment which is exactly what this is all about.

What do you understand by 'sexual harassment?' And when did having consensual sex translate to sexual harassment?

Here you're talking about using ones brains? Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by kunta2simple: 8:39am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
I am not bro and I am not mistakenundecided

If you are a paediphile, admit that you are a paediphile. Menstruation is not a sign of maturity or sign of readiness for marriage. Stop thinking for Muslim women if you have never been one. I am a Muslim woman and I know that child marriage is abhorrent. Early marriage it is and that is if and only if the person in ready! Early marriage is enjoned to prevent zina. It is not a sin to wait if you can!

I only gave the case of menstruation as a reference point. You can't deny that's how it happened in the past and we never heard of any problem associated with it. They went through that process and it worked for them.
In my text you never see me mention child marriage but early marriage. Try read comprehensively before quoting me.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by wtfCode: 8:41am On May 16, 2016
I don't believe this crap, how can somebodys name be called AMU. Something is wrong somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnedi Okorafor Wins Hugo Award. Becomes First Nigerian To Win That / John Mahama Receives Godspower Oshodin, Nigerian Poet (Photo) / My Life In Pastor's House . .by. Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.