Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' (14416 Views)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 15 / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 5 / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 8:45am On May 16, 2016
Darling, why did the man apologised?

Have you read the first allegation?

joseph1832:
What do you understand by 'sexual harassment?' And when did having consensual sex translate to sexual harassment?

Here you're talking about using ones brains? Mtcheeew.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by kunta2simple: 8:47am On May 16, 2016
MeAboki:

Quite true, Muslim communities have higher moral standings and therefore less incidences of these acts.

However, the real issue is the bigotry and double standards you see from southern non-Muslims, whenever a Muslim is guilty of such offence; that is when they will descend to blame the person's religion, tribe and region forgetting worst happenings in their own backyard - ironically, when it comes to blame, you will find a high incidence rate of rape and paedophilia among their men of God i.e. their pastors and priests.
They are trying to win souls through cheap blackmail of islam. But what they don't know is that, what they wanna blackmail us with we have loads of similar and deadlier cases about them in our gallery and record book.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by logica(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Don't bring tribe into this. The report said 19 girls, of which most of the girls are well above the legal age, so why did they include the rest who are above 18?
What is the average of the age of 19 girls if 10 of them are 16, 1 is 17 and the rest are 26? Isn't that about 21? So how did you arrive at the conclusion that MOST are above the legal age? As a matter of fact, those over 18 could actually have been molested ages ago when they were younger and below 18! And why wouldn't I bring "tribe" into it? Isn't that how you all are programmed? I haven't seen a single Igbo guy condemn the man yet; rather they've all made a joke of his name.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 9:04am On May 16, 2016
You need to read the content and not the titleundecided

Sexual harassment is not rape. These allegations do not acuse him of rape. Sexual harassment is not sex. It means unwelcome or inappropriate conduct of sexual nature or the promise of something for sexual favors, it also includes intimidation or coercion of sexaul nature. When he forcefully kissed the lady without taking responsibility and also threatening her if she disclosed it, he has succeeded in sexually harassing her!!!

Next time pay attention to the terminologies. I know it can be confusing. This is what the poor investigation is all about. Those girls are not claiming rape, they are claiming harassment.

joseph1832:
What do you understand by 'sexual harassment?' And when did having consensual sex translate to sexual harassment?

Here you're talking about using ones brains? Mtcheeew.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by monex(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2016
olaBanks:
In this case, Amu Chijioke is a Christian and a peadophile. He is not using christianity as a cover and infact, he is a Catholic christian. The largest sect in christianity.
He is also Igbo too an from the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria.

What I see
There is too much of hypocricy and name calling and tagging against Al-Islam. Wherever, a crime is committed and the name shows that the person is a muslim, the media is flooded with comments. And nobody cares to ask, if the offender actually says his 5times daily prayers.

On the other way round, if a person commit crime and the name shows that he is a Christian, then you see the media being silent on it and you see hypocrisy reign at the hihigest. People will give you logical reaseons why the crime was committed and try to exonorated religion from that act committed.
This is the one thing that separate a believer from a non believer! Truth and falsehood!

@bolded. Says a man who is complaining about bigotry against islam.

there are good Christians and bad christians. there are good muslims and bad muslims but the moment you try to use your faith to defend a crime then people interprete it as something your faith supports.

Some catholic priests have been accused of homosexuality but have you heard anyone say Catholicism (and indeed Christianity) supports homosexuality?
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by sweetgala(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Stop religious /tribal bigotry.

This is not bigotry the man is simoly bringing to light the realities of the ignorance and double standards applied to a particular religion
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by amtaken(f): 9:35am On May 16, 2016
Don't compare what happens frequently to what occurs sparingly.

sweetgala:

This is not bigotry the man is simoly bringing to light the realities of the ignorance and double standards applied to a particular religion
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by sweetgala(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2016
Captain001:

Are they being forced into child marriage "against their wish" ? Unlike the other religion?

Actually the use of coercion by parents and families of girls to marry certain individuals is universal throughout Nigeria. In the SE the motivation is wealth and it is not uncommon to see a 20 yr old marry someone the age of her grandfather.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by anigold(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2016
KissCODE:
When a girl crushs on u. She finally seduced u to play with her. If she discovered that u wont her as side chick after, she will rush out to claim molestation.

The worst thing about this is that even when a man is forced into sex. When a man is raped... It is no case.

We are being molested everyday. But no one will hear us out. Our sin is that we re born as men.

if the man is guilty he should be punished accordingly, the society protects ladies when it comes to rape. I remembered in school when a group of female cultists raped my two friends on the way back from night class, i encouraged them to report the issue to the school security.
Brethren the slaps they received from the school security was ridiculous and sad..
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by anigold(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2016
mineANDurs:
I blame his name for dat sad
How can a full grown man be called Amu?

His father must have seen his future thereby giving him dat name.

I bind and cast any ancestral curse in my life! Amen.
well people bear 'Dick' and 'Dickson'
also people bear 'randy' and people bear 'virginia'

amu should not make him behave like p*nis....
They are lot of prostitutes why cant he pick one instead of molesting females...
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by KissCODE(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2016
logica:
Oh, so the age of 16 is now legal age where you come from? Continue; when yawa gas, you will tell this epistle to the police. You are wasting your time writing this now.
grin...

When dealing with little brain I KNOW exactly how to act. So dealing with u wont a problem. If u ever understood my first comment on this post, u would have sounded wiser. But alas, u didnt.

Now in the world we live in, only women have the right to claim either being molested or raped. No male can cos there is no law protecting underaged boys from sexual molestation from women. There is also no law protecting matured men from being raped by women.

I have seen many boys who were molested by either their maid or their female teachers but they dare not talk about it.

There are many guys who have become sex slaves t their female bosses even when they dont want it happening, they dare not walk away or talk about it cos the lady will claim molestation or rape.

I have been molested but who do u report to? Nobody, because i am a guy.

There are many guys out there dying from after effect of sexual molestation, but there is nobody to bare their mind to. Without them being blamed.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by logica(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2016
KissCODE:
grin...

When dealing with little brain I KNOW exactly how to act. So dealing with u wont a problem. If u ever understood my first comment on this post, u would have sounded wiser. But alas, u didnt.
The little brain you speak of; is it in the Zika-virus-baby-head of your FATHER or the compressed skull of your MOTHER? Answer quickly so I know which of your parents contributed to your malady.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by anigold(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2016
AnanseK:

No , no marriage they are just raped against their wish in this religion, often by the leaders of the church.
some religious practises are just devilish. Imagine a 65 year old getting married to a 14 year old girl, this female is still a young gal not fit to be a mum. But still the hegoat 65 year old man wont even wait for her to grow into a woman of atleast 21 years,he will immediately rupture her genitals on the night of the fraudulent wedding puting the girl into severe pains and possibly dangerous health issues.. Parents of such girls deserved to hanged..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
Yesterday it was about a 13 years old girl from Akwa Ibom and today it is about many girls of same age bracket.

My question is simple: Why is it that no one is talking about the culprits religion in the whole article ? If it is other way round, you see hypocrites bombarding the whole media. God punish hypocrisy.

Allahumo Arib Mon Araba Islam. Amin

If perchance this news had been from the North, this thread would have been derailed and taken over by self-proclaimed righteous ethno-politico-religious zealots, who are quick to show their disdain for the whole of a region or religion.This just goes to show we are still one Nigeria despite our differences. Unity in diversity indeed. Irrespective of our ethno-religious diversity, socio-political inclinations, we are one. United by our common love for money, hence the pervasive level of corruption. United by our common love for religion, hence, the pervasive religious crises. United by our common love for our various ethnicities and cultures, hence, the perennial problem of ethnic conflicts. United by our common love for power, hence the continuous power struggle by each ethnic majority and minority. United by our common love for vices, hnce the everlasting problem of criminal activities across all regions., etc.
Bottom line, we stand united in our obvious diversity.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by KissCODE(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2016
anigold:

if the man is guilty he should be punished accordingly, the society protects ladies when it comes to rape. I remembered in school when a group of female cultists raped my two friends on the way back from night class, i encouraged them to report the issue to the school security.
Brethren the slaps they received from the school security was ridiculous and sad..
why were they slaped? Because they are men.
I have been molested by married women. But i cant talk aboutit because i will be blamed.

Many guys are dying in silence.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by Captain001(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2016
kunta2simple:

Mumu, but they are being forced to sexual intimacy. Resulting to unwanted pregnancy just like the case of the akwa ibom girl yesterday.
Too much moral decadence in you guys that you now find forced sex, prostitution more worthy than marriage.
African tradition before the missionary set in. Once a lady have her first menses, she's made to have the next in her husband house. This move prevented cases such as:
Unwanted pregnancy
Abortion
Rape
Old age marriage
Prostitution
But what do we have now, increasing cases of the aforementioned. And take it or leave it, cases like the aforementioned is at a minimal In Muslim dominated societies.

Was the word "Mumu" necessary to drive home your point?
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Stop religious /tribal bigotry.

Now u know religious/tribal bigotry is bad because this peadophile is a christian and a Igbo? God punish hypocrisy
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by prof800(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2016
Wow, one of my favorite poets.
Yes Amu Nnadi is a womanizer but not a molester na.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
Darling, why did the man apologised?
Have you read the first allegation?

Did he say what he apologize for or who he apologize to?
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2016
logica:
What is the average of the age of 19 girls if 10 of them are 16, 1 is 17 and the rest are 26? Isn't that about 21? So how did you arrive at the conclusion that MOST are above the legal age? As a matter of fact, those over 18 could actually have been molested ages ago when they were younger and below 18! And why wouldn't I bring "tribe" into it? Isn't that how you all are programmed? I haven't seen a single Igbo guy condemn the man yet; rather they've all made a joke of his name.
Hey! I'll have you know I'm not igbo by tribe. And you should stop making hasty conclusions.

Did the report say he molested them when they were younger?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 10:49am On May 16, 2016
1)She claimed he did something
2)He did not defend himself
3) He apilogised after the allegation and not before.

I am not surprised sha, no be youundecided

Goodbye!

joseph1832:
Did he say what he apologize for or who he apologize to?
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:57am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
Yesterday it was about a 13 years old girl from Akwa Ibom and today it is about many girls of same age bracket.

My question is simple: Why is it that no one is talking about the culprits religion in the whole article ? If it is other way round, you see hypocrites bombarding the whole media. God punish hypocrisy.

Allahumo Arib Mon Araba Islam. Amin
JazakAllah Khair smiley...See how they refused to comment now but if it was the other way around you'll see them displaying their ignorance. Hypocrisy at the highest point

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
1)She claimed he did something
2)He did not defend himself
3) He apilogised after the allegation and not before.

I am not surprised sha, no be youundecided

Goodbye!

LOL. When did allegation translate to guilt? Please check the meaning of allegation, then come back, better still, don't come back.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by Favolly(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2016
Lol! I remember this douche

It's the same Amu guy that issued an 'apology' the last time he was exposed for shoving his tongue down a minor's throat. I remember he used the phrase 'writer's excesses'.

I'm still weak...
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 11:16am On May 16, 2016
Allegation is not guilt, But when the accused
1) apologised
2) provided no other explanation
3) Didn't deny
4) knows that it wasn't the first allegation
5) uses an unpopular father-daughter representation to ease his victims

Biko, leave me alone. You are impossibleundecided. You will have a daughter one day. Till then.......

joseph1832:
LOL. When did allegation translate to guilt? Please check the meaning of allegation, then come back, better still, don't come back.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by amtaken(f): 11:33am On May 16, 2016
A seven year-old girl was raped and all you can think of is tribe and religion.
Are you even aware that the girl was still bleeding as of the time of filing in this report?

May God have mercy on you.

NOETHNICITY:
Now u know religious/tribal bigotry is bad because this peadophile is a christian and a Igbo? God punish hypocrisy
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by lereinter(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2016
Women aka war on men
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by ranktzy(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2016
Similar to one of the episodes of Scandal tv series season5.. I pray the ladies get justice.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
Allegation is not guilt, But when the accused
1) apologised
2) provided no other explanation
Did he tell you who he apologized to?

3) Didn't deny
Why should he?

4) knows that it wasn't the first allegation
So? Be it first or last, as long as he wasn't sleeping with underage...

5) uses an unpopular father-daughter representation to ease his victims
So just because a man sleeps with girls he calls his daughters, who are legal adults, makes him guilty of rape?

Biko, leave me alone. You are impossibleundecided. You will have a daughter one day. Till then.......
When I have a daughter, you can be sure she'll know what do do, and what not to do, as regard her dealings with peeps older than her. If I'm impossible, you're incorrigible.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
A seven year-old girl was raped and all you can think of is tribe and religion.
Are you even aware that the girl was still bleeding as of the time of filing in this report?

May God have mercy on you.

Now if its this you're talking about d2dff, I'll say the guy should be castrated!!! Not when a man who is in his 50's have consensual sex with a girl who is in her 20's and you are saying he use father daughter guise to sleep with her.

Perish the thought!.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
1) Read his apology
2) We are no talking about rape. It is Sexual harassment. There is a differenceundecided
3) He has modus operandi which he usesbto sexaully harasss not rape.
4)He never denied it!
5) Why are you arguing blindly
6) Are you related to him?
7)Stop whining me, no one can be this thickundecided

joseph1832:
Did he tell you who he apologized to?

Why should he?

So? Be it first or last, as long as he wasn't sleeping with underage...

So just because a man sleeps with girls he calls his daughters, who are legal adults, makes him guilty of rape?

When I have a daughter, you can be sure she'll know what do do, and what not to do, as regard her dealings with peeps older than her. If I'm impossible, you're incorrigible.

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by tammie24: 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
KissCODE:
When a girl crushs on u. She finally seduced u to play with her. If she discovered that u wont her as side chick after, she will rush out to claim molestation.

The worst thing about this is that even when a man is forced into sex. When a man is raped... It is no case.

We are being molested everyday. But no one will hear us out. Our sin is that we re born as men.
you are a rapist and a pedophile!

How can a 13 year old girl seduce you and instead of sitting her down and talking sense into her your are claiming side chick

Do you have any shame

What if she's your sister and a guy does that to her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnedi Okorafor Wins Hugo Award. Becomes First Nigerian To Win That / John Mahama Receives Godspower Oshodin, Nigerian Poet (Photo) / My Life In Pastor's House . .by. Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.