Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' (14397 Views)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 15 / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 5 / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by amtaken(f): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
Let me know when you decide to start making sense ok.

joseph1832:
Now if its this you're talking about d2dff, I'll say the guy should be castrated!!! Not when a man who is in his 50's have consensual sex with a girl who is in her 20's and you are saying he use father daughter guise to sleep with her.

Perish the thought!.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
It seems like you have comprehension issues

This is not about consensual sex. This is about sexual harassment!

Dammit!

joseph1832:
Now if its this you're talking about d2dff, I'll say the guy should be castrated!!! Not when a man who is in his 50's have consensual sex with a girl who is in her 20's and you are saying he use father daughter guise to sleep with her.

Perish the thought!.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Let me know when you decide to start making sense ok.

I wasn't referring to you. tongue
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
It seems like you have comprehension issues
This is not about consensual sex. This is about sexual harassment!
Dammit!
Sexual harassment after having consensual sex with them
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by logica(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Hey! I'll have you know I'm not igbo by tribe. And you should stop making hasty conclusions.

Did the report say he molested them when they were younger?
Oh, I'm making hasty conclusions. You who claimed MOST of the girls were above age of consent. Where did you find that in the article?
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by D2diff: 12:22pm On May 16, 2016
1)I need to reread the article because the first time I read it, I didn't read consesual sex.
2) The accuser did not say they had sex. Other girls who came out during that period also claimed that they didn't. For most of them, the sexual harassment was a one off affair that was followed with intimidation and blackmail!
3) However I am more inclined to believe the first and second accusers over others because they came out when no one did.

joseph1832:
Sexual harassment after having consensual sex with them
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by Silumi(f): 3:02pm On May 16, 2016
kunta2simple:

Islam is perfect, but we Muslims are not. Stop getting too emotional. You can only harm yourself.
Christianity is perfect, but We Christians aren't. So stop attacking us. You only present urself and ur religion as judgemental.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by KissCODE(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2016
tammie24:
you are a rapist and a pedophile!

How can a 13 year old girl seduce you and instead of sitting her down and talking sense into her your are claiming side chick

Do you have any shame

What if she's your sister and a guy does that to her?
i dont know why so many Nigerian youths claim to always have opinion.

I wonder where u see this 13years u typed here
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by sweetgala(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Don't compare what happens frequently to what occurs sparingly.

The history of the occurrence still can't be explained away with such lame statements.

It is common knowledge that ocurences such as rape, domestic sexual abuse and predation is substantially greater in the South of Nigeria due to social situation,while north we have a cultural issue at odd with the south's adopted western ethical standards and the nation's legal perspective.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by delivryboy: 5:09pm On May 16, 2016
I'm wondering why our pastors enjoy molesting our future mothers, I'm also happy that people now have the courage to speak up against these horrifying acts, men are becoming more violent lately, the time for tougher legislative stance is now, we must have laws that punish perpetrators of violence against the weak. For this action to take off the ground, we must look beyond RELIGION and/tribe and speak in one loud voice. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by delivryboy: 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
Where is Stella Damascus on these rape issues, of course she's on holidays as the names involved are not Sani Yerima or Abubakar. Keep destroying your crime ridden south in secrecy and exposing the northerners in the process the north will learn to correct their ills while the south will be decaying in silence. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by tammie24: 5:26pm On May 16, 2016
KissCODE:
i dont know why so many Nigerian youths claim to always have opinion.

I wonder where u see this 13years u typed here
Don't worry

Your matter will soon get to nairaland front page

From there na kirikiri straight
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' by Fourwinds: 6:20pm On May 16, 2016
mineANDurs:
I blame his name for dat sad
How can a full grown man be called Amu?

His father must have seen his future thereby giving him dat name.

I bind and cast any ancestral curse in my life! Amen.
what is d meaning of Amu.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnedi Okorafor Wins Hugo Award. Becomes First Nigerian To Win That / John Mahama Receives Godspower Oshodin, Nigerian Poet (Photo) / Theblessedman Wins June 5k Literature Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.