Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,800 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

MBA/MHA Or Other Non-clinical Post Graduate Courses After MBBS? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MBA/MHA Or Other Non-clinical Post Graduate Courses After MBBS? (480 Views)

Can A Graduate Of Statistics Proceed To Study Clinical Psychology? / Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) / Advice!!! MBBS Or Veterinary Med ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MBA/MHA Or Other Non-clinical Post Graduate Courses After MBBS? by Feanah(f): 4:03am On May 16, 2016
I'm a semifinalist medical student,but I have almost lost all interest in being a doctor.I'll like to ask a few questions -
1.how lucrative is MBA for doctors and can I get to work with hospital administration;if yes,how good is the pay?
2.Is it easy getting a job from other sectors eg banking?
3.I'll have to write the MDCN exam,can I do it after my postgraduate study or there's a time limit for it?
4.If by any chance,I want to go back to practising,how easy will it be?will I've to write the exam again or follow some hard protocols?
5.I'll also like some school recommendations (very good schools) for the MBA (The cheaper,the better)

Thank you very much
Re: MBA/MHA Or Other Non-clinical Post Graduate Courses After MBBS? by Feanah(f): 4:06am On May 16, 2016
Feanah:
I'm a semifinalist medical student,but I have almost lost all interest in being a doctor.I'll like to ask a few questions -
1.how lucrative is MBA for doctors and can I get to work with hospital administration;if yes,how good is the pay?
3.I'll have to write the MDCN exam,can I do it after my postgraduate study or there's a time limit for it?
4.If by any chance,I want to go back to practising,how easy will it be?will I've to write the exam again or follow some hard protocols?
5.I'll also like some school recommendations (very good schools) for the MBA (The cheaper,the better)
Please I'll also like some lucrative courses recommendations that are not clinical apart from the MBA
Thank you very much
Re: MBA/MHA Or Other Non-clinical Post Graduate Courses After MBBS? by GogetterMD(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Feanah:

Thank you very much
What school are you currently training in?

(1) (Reply)

10 Powerful Secrets That Made Mark Zuckerberg / We Didn’t Sack All Our Workers– AIT Official Statement / How To Become An Effective Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.