Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

4 Hidden Truths To Make You A Sucessful Man (human) In Future. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Hidden Truths To Make You A Sucessful Man (human) In Future. (627 Views)

Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future / At 145, Never Been Ill – Meet The Verified Oldest Human In World’s History / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Hidden Truths To Make You A Sucessful Man (human) In Future. by GentlemanUnltd: 7:09am On May 16, 2016
1. Be impatient - Its popular to always hear people say "the patient dog eats the fattest bone" but reality at present has proven this word to be wrong.
Why wait for weekend when you could strike that deal this moment? Those that patient always ends up settling for remains because the impatient ones has already gotten the better share.
2. Have pride - I know someone would want to tell me "pride goes before a fall", but hey, cut me that, what goes before a fall is too much pride.
As humans, its important we have little pride in us.
3. Be Heartless - I know lot of persons would be surprise at this, lol, but that is the truth, it has been proving that majority of these "big men/woman" are those whom are heartless. Being heartless makes you become hard to be broken, e.g, obasanjo, buhari, etc, those with a soft heart are easily brought down, e.g Jonathan.
4. Never you forget your redeemer - I know this shouldn't have been in this list, but I had to bring it in because I see it as someone everyone with a mindset of becoming successful must adhere to.
Your redeemer could be your God or gods,
It could be your father,
It could be your mother,
It could be your brother,
It could be your sister,
It could be your relation,
It could be your friend,
Whomever your redeemer is, never you forget this person, the very moment you start abandoning whomever your redeemer is, that is the moment you start going to grass.

Good Day house, i wish you all a splendid and fruitful today!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Hidden Truths To Make You A Sucessful Man (human) In Future. by histemple: 7:58am On May 16, 2016
Hmmmm! Hidden but absolutely true about the reality if life.
Re: 4 Hidden Truths To Make You A Sucessful Man (human) In Future. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2016
Not true.

I disagree with all u ve said.

There re no defined route to success. Someone can hustle for a long time and a new comer comes to sweep everyone off with little commitment.

I still say everything is predestined. Hustlers just get average feeding money, one or two cars and one or two houses but people who wiat upon their right time everything in abundance

(1) (Reply)

Why Women's Rights May Never Be Guaranteed In Africa & The Middle East! By Nimi / 3-in-one Convertible Car Seat For Babies On Sale At Micostar Mall / What Is Her State Of Origin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.