Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" (20310 Views)

District 9 Video? / Time Magazine's Depiction Of Nollywood / District 9 Is An Insult To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by playahP(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2009
I am a nigerian and i have never scammed anyone in my life. It hurts me when people generalise this whole scamming thing,
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by soloqy: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2009
chiogo:

what's your point?   tongue

Would also like to know the bad depiction in Phat girls.I believe thats what Seun was trying to ask.

The question is, why Nigeria if there is nothing terribly wrong. The list goes on:

Season 4 of Lost. It was Nigerian drug smugglers pretending to be priests, who crashed with their plane filled with drugs on the Island. And of course, Mr Eko who was depicted as a murderous drug peddler who later repented.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by chiogo(f): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2009
The 'negative depiction' in Phat girls is petty compared to this one. They insinuated that Nigerian men are fat and Nigerian women prefer their women to be that way. Really stupid. I had some Americans asking me if it's true.  It's all a matter of individual preference.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by adaku123(f): 1:32am On Aug 26, 2009
OBEDSANJO grin grin grin Dey didnt even try to hide the name!!! grin grin

Anyway on a serious note, There are bad people in every community, If you have to explain to someone that all nigerians are not like that then the person is an idiot!! An ignorant fool!!

America has a lot of paedophiles and psycopaths>> does that mean every American is a paedophile or a psycopath!!! Duh No!!

After seeing Borat does that make you believe everyone in KAZAKHSTAN is stupid? No it doesnt

OBASANJO should be  suing grin grin grin grin grin

And WTF was with the Gangs name being THE NIGERIANS!!! Classic case of Xenophobia
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by soloqy: 1:36am On Aug 26, 2009
chiogo:

The 'negative depiction' in Phat girls is petty compared to this one. They insinuated that Nigerian men are fat and Nigerian women prefer their women to be that way. Really stupid. I had some Americans asking me if it's true.  It's all a matter of individual preference.

My sister , pls quit rolling with such people that would ask such a question after a movie. They cant be very smart people, really.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by chiogo(f): 2:20am On Aug 26, 2009
soloqy:

My sister , pls quit rolling with such people that would ask such a question after a movie. They cant be very smart people, really.
You don't have to 'roll' with 'em to be asked that question. The girl who asked is a big girl anyway, she probably found some consolation from the movie. tongue
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by fayahsoul: 2:22am On Aug 26, 2009
By Gbenro Adesina/Ibadan
• Imoniyi: Detained and raped inmates.

Musilat Bashiru, 20, a resident of Ilugun area of Ibadan, was unsure of what fate had in stock for her when, against her will, her mother, Adijat, handed her over to Alhaji Abdulganiyu Imoniyi, a Muslim cleric who operated an illegal detention centre at Ile-Tuntun Odinjo, in the Sango area of Ibadan. Adijat had requested Alhaji Imoniyi to school Musilat in the ways of Islam. Instead, however, Musilat was subjected to various forms of inhuman treatment. According to Musilat, she was raped repeatedly for four years she was in the camp, and her pubic hair constantly shaved to make charms. She also lamented that she bore a child for the Muslim cleric.

Narrating her ordeal to people after she was released from the camp by policemen, a despondent Musilat said that whenever Imoniyi wanted to have sex, he would just come in to where the inmates were and order any lady he wanted to come out and have a bath. When the lady came out, he would instruct her to lie down naked and forcefully have sex with her.

“I always refused but he would keep beating me to the extent that I would get tired and he would start having sex with me. He would do it as if he was sleeping with an animal. It was usually painful. At times, he would sleep with me for about two hours,” Musilat said.

Another victim, Bose Ogunjimi, 23, said during her two-year stay in the camp, she was forced to have sex with the cleric and his workers, adding that any of them had sex with her whenever they wanted to, as there was nobody she could complain to. She also could not run away as her legs, neck and hands were chained.

In her own case, Risikat Ojediran was in the camp for six years before being rescued by the policemen. A pretty 25-year-old lady, she said her captors, both Imoyi and his aides, raped her at will.
• The detainees.

Her words: “ There was a day that early in the morning, Alfa slept with me three times. About 12 noon, another person came and forcefully took me outside and slept with me. Not more than two hours later, the third person came and slept with me. I almost died. They are very wicked.”

Interestingly, all the ladies, who said they no longer menstruated for the period of their incarceration, resumed the cycle the day they were paraded before the public. Some of them were heard begging the policemen to give them tissue paper to stem the flow of blood from them.

It was, however, not just a female affair, as about 15 men narrated their own horrible experiences. One of them was Nurudeen Olawoyin, who disclosed that the inmates were made to live without food and water for several days, adding that they were further subjected to various forms of torture. Nurudeen, a 400 level student of Business Administration at the Yaba Tech College of Technology, YABATEC, claimed inmates were made to eat excreta mixed with herbs. Amazingly, all the inmates were taken to the centre by their parents, except one identified as Segun, who was allegedly abducted. The eventual exposure of the camp was the result of a petition dated 5 February 2008, written by Nurudeen Olawoyin of 66B/779H Owode Academy, captioned: “Save my soul from the hands of 419 woman, one Alhaja Murili Ayorinde and others now at large.”

According to Olawoyin, he was duped of N380,000:00 by Alhaja Murili of Testing Ground, Iwo Road, Ibadan, since 2003 under the pretence that she would procure for him visas to Dubai and Saudi Arabia. However, after being duped, the duo hatched a plan with Alfa Imoniyi who took him to his house where he was charmed, locked up and serially tortured for almost three years, with all his property seized.

Eventually, acting on the petition, detectives stormed the camp, where they arrested Alfa Imoniyi, Oyeniyi and others, while 30 victims were liberated from captivity. Although the adult captives have been released, nine underage inmates have been taken to welfare homes, while their parents and the suspected captors are still being detained at Iyaganku Police Station, pending being charged to court.
• Parents of the victims.

Barely a week after the Sango experience, another illegal detention camp situated at Oojo area of Ibadan, in Akinyele Local Government Area, was discovered. Here, it was alleged, the dead bodies of inmates were  fed to the survivors by the operators. The magazine gathered that 92 captives, including a mobile policeman who has allegedly spent two years, were rescued while nine people suspected to be operators of the camp are currently in the police net awaiting prosecution. Addressing newsmen, the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Assistant Inspector-General Udom Ekpoudom, said the grievous inhuman treatment of many of the captives usually resulted in multiple death, adding that the testimony of some of the rescued captives showed that they were administered with concoctions made from water with which dead inmates were washed.

“Grievous inhuman treatment and torture usually resulted in multiple death of the inmates who were subsequently buried without any report from the police. The hostages in unison confessed that bodies of deceased inmates were usually eaten by their captors.”

Ekpoudom disclosed that a majority of the captives “were shrunk to skeletal frame, with severe burns and rashes”.

Parading the nine suspected operators of the illegal camp, which include Muhammed Olore, Dauda Afanda and Muhammed Adeyemi, the AIG said the police had discovered that six of the hostages who were females were allegedly subjected “to series of sexual acts against their wishes” while “illegal abortions were carried out on the pregnant inmates in the camp”.

He stressed that the state police command was informed of the existence of the  camp by a victim who said he was abducted by some unknown men who claimed to be policemen on 5 February when he was about to open his shop located at Oojo.

The informant said he was immediately taken to the camp where he met several people in chains, and was locked up in a room for days until he miraculously escaped and headed for the Oyo State Police Command headquarters to alert the police of the existence of the camp.

The police commissioner gave items recovered from the operators of the illegal camp as three cars, including a Volvo 744, three spades, two hoes, one digger, some spiritual soap, herbs, and plastic containers with reddish water drained from the washing of dead bodies.

Some of the rescued inmates who spoke with journalists at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad office, Dugbe, claimed they were kidnapped by unidentified men only to find themselves at the illegal camp. One of the inmates who was confirmed as a mobile policemen by his colleagues at the parade ground, said he was kidnapped two years ago while he was serving at a police station in Ogbomoso. Another captive who said he was tricked to the camp from Yola, simply identified himself as Mohammed, a graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Yola who had spent almost a year in the camp.

Yet another captive said he was an undergraduate of the University of Ibadan until he was tricked to a place where he was kidnapped by some  men and subsequently found himself at the illegal detention camp.However, the head of the camp, Mohammed Olore, told journalists that he was not operating an illegal detention centre but was only taking care of people addicted to hard drugs as well as those having mental problems. He insisted that none of the captives were kidnapped and taken to the camp as claimed by most of them.

As if it was a season of discovery of illegal detention camps, a third centre was detected at the Orogun area of Ibadan where Quoranic education was being taught. It was owned by one Alfa Ali Adebowale who has been arrested for torturing one of his students to death.

According to Oladimeji David of Elewi-Odo area of Ibadan, Adebowale killed his (Oladimeji’s) brother who was handed over to him this month. His petition read: “ My younger brother, Biliaminu Bashiru, 20 years, was handed over to Alfa Adebowale on February 1 2008 in a very healthy condition for Quoranic education. On 13 February 2008 at about 9am, I was informed that my brother had died. I was reliably told that my brother was tortured to death by Alfa Adebowale and his cohorts.”

The body of the deceased has been deposited at General Hospital, Adeoyo, Ibadan.

Meanwhile, a police source said illegal detention camps in Ibadan cannot be less than 30. He added that the police authorities were working assiduously to detect other illegal camps.

Were the aliens as brutal as these yoruba saddistic occultic cannibals?

Art imitates life. . .no lie
!
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by Qc1(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2009
I was turn off after 10min or so. I was lucky to download it online or else, I would have ask for refund if I went to movie theater. As soon as I heard the name "Unsung", I thought it's rubbish and they should have come out with more creativity, there got to be another name for 142M + Nigerians rather than "Unsung". A movie is a movie but this one is a nonsense !
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by manny4life(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2009
Does "District 9" depict Nigeria in any negative way? I am so seeing that movie on Saturday.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:39am On Aug 26, 2009
I like how fayafaggot immediately ASSUMES that the so called nigerians depicted must be Yoruba

If memory serves me right, we're not the ones known for feasting on human meat. Oloshi

soloqy, Mr Eko didnt bother me cos well it was done well and if you noticed, eventually people ended up loving and RESPECTING the man. They didnt just have him play "the token black savage"
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by Qc1(m): 3:39am On Aug 26, 2009
manny4life:

Does "District 9" depict Nigeria in any negative way? I am so seeing that movie on Saturday.

I suggest you take a plastic bag with you in case you wanna trow up.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2009
jackdaniel:

@ThiefOfHearts=>   How old r u? grin,  i can't believe a thief-of -hearts doesn't know what D&C means. grin, D&C= Dilation and curettage a.k.a. abortion.

My quetsion was in regard to "virgin mentality yet queen of D&C", perhaps you should go in depth

and why would anyone put their daughter out in public like that. Daughter ko. Omo ni
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by Epi: 5:07am On Aug 26, 2009
the jews protested about passion of christ -
the italians protested about the supranos, shark tales etc
rev al sharpton protested about barber shop
the Kazakhstan protested about borat
. .  .and i can go on and on baby

dunno bout y'all but but at the end of the credits of every movie, I read the message saying, "the events depicted in this movie are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental."

i think  this is done to help protect the studio/filmmakers in case ppl want to protest or comes after them, claiming libel/defamation.

the movies listed above, folks went to see what's all the hype/hubbub bub about.  RESULT, the movies made more than expected.  Truth is, if you label a movie racist, the more exposure for the movie.  Infact, i am going to see this movie tomorrow with some friends. kiss. . , . . . . .and i was not planning on watching it undecided
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by samix(m): 5:42am On Aug 26, 2009
this movie seems like a documentary to me or am i checking out a different district 9 movie?

http://www.zshare.net/video/64401203114ba4a3/

i f u've watched d movie pls check out the link and let me know am watching the right movie. ciao
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by temmieg17: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2009
They do commit horrible acts in their country and other countries, why pick NIgeria that is although known for corruption but not cannibalism. it is pure defamation of our identity as Nigerians and i think it should be protested.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by temmieg17: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2009
They do commit horrible acts in their country and other countries, why pick NIgeria that is although known for corruption but not cannibalism. it is pure defamation of our identity as Nigerians and i think it should be protested.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by vanitty: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2009
temmieg17:

Protest you said?
why don't you protest about the  you know "real" problems in our country such as electricity issue, police brutality, corruption e.t.c before you protest about some writer's imagination.
Some people with their misplaced sense of priority
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by RichyBlacK(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2009
vanitty:

Protest you said?
why don't you protest about the  you know "real" problems in our country such as electricity issue, police brutality, corruption e.t.c before you protest about some writer's imagination.
Some people with their misplaced sense of priority

Thank you.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by nwadinma(f): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2009
THOUGH WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE MOVIE HERE, I KEEP WONDERING WHY SOUTH AFRICAN'S KEEP HATING NIGERIANS REALLY.
I MARVEL AT THERE SHORT MEMOERY SPAN, @ HOW THEY ARE QUICK TO FORGET THOSE WHO HELPED THEM GET OUT OF THE POPULAR RACIAL DUNGUN THEY JUST GOT OUT FROM. HMMMM.
FROM MY RESEARCH I FOUND THAT THEY HAVE VERY VERY HIGH RATE OF INFANT RAPE CASES, ALBINO MURDER, DRUG ABUSE, HIV-AIDS,
CANT KEEP NAMING ALL THESE VICES COS I ARENT GOING TO FINISH.
BUT WHY HATE A BROTHER? WHY?

WELL, I THINK OUR MOVIE MAKERS SHOULD THINK OF MAKING A MOVIE THAT SHOULD JUST PAINT SOUTH AFRICA IN ITS TRUE PICTURE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by yungTunde: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2009
In the movie instead of the to fully call obasanjo as the criminal they bought weapons from in Nigeria it was spelled Obesandjo, Nigeria is being portrayed the right way. They are right about what is happening in Nigeria, They need our change.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by MrIndomie(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2009
na wa oooo sad
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by mayrho(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2009
We have issues no doubt about it.
Whatever SA pips or any other country for that matter says about us is biased they have strong beef for us in Africa trust me when say BEEF do you smell it
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by omofola(f): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2009
@ sology

If you have anything against Nigerians ,why don't you come out with it because you are obviously against everybody that sees that the movie makes no sense, is there anything bad about that? Whatever situation we find ourselves, we will always have a way to survive, that is why Nigerians are very intelligent and strong.

No matter what type of image we have portrayed to the whole world no one is perfect and we are not proud about  the situation of corruption in our nation. That is obviously the reason why south Africans are jealous of Nigerians, we are survivors and it's a pity that 2 African countries should be against each other so much after all the support that Nigerians both young and old gave to south Africans during their hard times.

Sology, you are obviously a very good example of the lost shepherd but the difference is that by the time you come back, you will never be welcomed with open arms.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by foyeks2001(f): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2009
omofola:

@ sology

If you have anything against Nigerians ,why don't you come out with it because you are obviously against everybody that sees that the movie makes no sense, is there anything bad about that? Whatever situation we find ourselves, we will always have a way to survive, that is why Nigerians are very intelligent and strong.

No matter what type of image we have portrayed to the whole world no one is perfect and we are not proud about the situation of corruption in our nation. That is obviously the reason why south Africans are jealous of Nigerians, we are survivors and it's a pity that 2 African countries should be against each other so much after all the support that Nigerians both young and old gave to south Africans during their hard times.

Sology, you are obviously a very good example of the lost shepherd but the difference is that by the time you come back, you will never be welcomed with open arms.

i quite agree wit u, pls educates him, sology or wateva is a stupid idiot

Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by soloqy: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2009
omofola:

@ sology

No matter what type of image we have portrayed to the whole world no one is perfect and we are not proud about  the situation of corruption in our nation. That is obviously the reason why south Africans are jealous of Nigerians, we are survivors and it's a pity that 2 African countries should be against each other so much after all the support that Nigerians both young and old gave to south Africans during their hard times.

Now, this is one clueless sisi.

Did anyone tell you that soloqy needs arms to run into? Or do I look/sound like one of your letter-writing boyfriends?

My own comments have been based on the fact that every movie that has a Nigerian character or story(Not just South African movies), depicts Nigeria in a bad way.

My point being,  why Nigeria if nothing is wrong.

Just go ahead and put your neck in the sand like an Ostrich and dont face the real issues here. Better still, lead the protest match to hollywood or SA.

By the way, if am a Lost Shepherd as you say, what in the world do you expect the sheep to do?
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by ayobase(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2009
Are we having an in-house clashes over
this "district 9"?
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by NNS83: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2009
i havent seen the movie yet, but 1stly Nigerians dont have a good reputation anywhere in the world. Though I know that not all of them are like dt. But my advice is stop pointing fingers and ask yourselves, is every single Nigerian making a good impression of your country?

2ndly in terms of Aids, i know of no country that has a zero HIV rate, yes SA its high but when looking at the maths obviously you cant have the same stats of a 40 something million population compared to 140 million !!

Last but not least comparing the movie industries , my take is Quality is better than Quantity smiley
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by simmy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2009
its instructive that S.Afrcians who have endured apartheid for so long are so xenophobic.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by omofola(f): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
Now, this is one clueless sisi.

Did anyone tell you that soloqy needs arms to run into? Or do I look/sound like one of your letter-writing boyfriends?

My own comments have been based on the fact that every movie that has a Nigerian character or story(Not just South African movies), depicts Nigeria in a bad way.

My point being,  why Nigeria if nothing is wrong.

Just go ahead and put your neck in the sand like an Ostrich and dont face the real issues here. Better still, lead the protest match to hollywood or SA.

By the way, if am a Lost Shepherd as you say, what in the world do you expect the sheep to do?

[quote][/quote]

@ sology

Lost sheep, lost shepherd or whatever it maybe, am sure you already got my point.( My point being, why Nigeria if nothing is wrong) like you have written; why don''t you turn yourself into Jesus christ and save Nigeria from corruption, Nollywood and so on like the whole world have been accusing us of it would be so nice to see you crucified.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by stanloski(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2009
SOUTH AFRICAN CRIME STATS: Top Stats All Stats
View this page with:   Just Stats Sources Definitions Both
Assaults 548,847 [2nd of 49]
Burglaries 393,959 [4th of 38]
Car thefts 93,133 [6th of 46]
Death penalty > Abolition date 1,997 [15th of 64]
Death penalty > Last executed 1,991 [5th of 55]
Drug offences 53,810 per 100,000 people [4th of 46]
Gun violence > Homicides > % homicides with firearms 59.2028 [2nd of 32]
Gun violence > Homicides > Overall homicide rate > per 100,000 pop. 125.965 [1st of 32]
Illicit drugs
transshipment center for heroin, hashish, and cocaine, as well as a major cultivator of marijuana in its own right; cocaine and heroin consumption on the rise; world's largest market for illicit methaqualone, usually imported illegally from India through various east African countries, but increasingly producing its own synthetic drugs for domestic consumption; attractive venue for money launderers given the increasing level of organized criminal and narcotics activity in the region and the size of the South African economy
Kidnappings 3,071 kidnappings [2nd of 39]
Murders 21,553 [1st of 49]
Murders with firearms 31,918 [1st of 36]
Police 101,582 [8th of 47]
Prisoners 181,944 prisoners [2nd of 168]
Prisoners > Per capita 402 per 100,000 people [10th of 164]
Rapes 52,425 [2nd of 50]
Robberies 228,442 [3rd of 47]
Software piracy rate 34% [89th of 107]
Total crimes 2,683,849 [5th of 50]
Transnational Issues > Trafficking in persons > Tier rating
Tier 2 Watch List - South Africa is on the Tier 2 Watch List for a fourth consecutive year for its failure to show increasing efforts to address trafficking; the government provided inadequate data in 2007 on trafficking crimes investigated or prosecuted, or on resulting convictions or sentences; it also did not provide information on its efforts to protect victims of trafficking; the country continues to deport and/or prosecute suspected foreign victims without providing appropriate protective services

,  View all Crime stats

SOURCES: The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002) (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention); Last updated: 01/04/03; Wikipedia: Gun violence ; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002) (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention); International Centre for Prison Studies - World Prison Brief; Fifth Annual BSA and IDC Global Software Piracy Study
ALTERNATIVE NAMES: South Africa, Republic of South Africa, rep. of s. africa, SAFRICA
INTERESTING FACTS ON SOUTH AFRICAN CRIME
Per capita, South Africa has the most assaults, rapes, and murders with firearms.

nuff said
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by soloqy: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2009

@ sology

Lost sheep, lost shepherd or whatever it maybe, am sure you already got my point.( My point being,  why Nigeria if nothing is wrong) like you have written; why don''t you turn yourself into Jesus christ and save Nigeria from corruption, Nollywood and so on like the whole world have been accusing us of it would be so nice to see you crucified.

Reads through, shakes head at the sheer banality of her post and moves on with hands in pocket.
Re: Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9" by igboboy1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sology go back to the village, Anuofa di ka gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus 'Ghetto Bred' Premiere (Photos) / Official Thread For Gotham Series / #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.