Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark (35016 Views)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by ijustdey: 8:44am On May 16, 2016

Former Senate President David Mark at the weekend said Nigerians can now spot the difference between the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) government and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Speaking at the North -Central zonal congress of the PDP held in Abuja, at the weekend, Mark said Nigerians know that the PDP was the best party for them.

“Nigerians can now spot the difference. The PDP is still the right choice. Therefore, we must respond positively and ultimately return the nation to the path of glory,” he said, in a statement by his media aide, Paul Mumeh.

He therefore called for a truce among members of his party, ahead of their national convention slated for Port Harcourt on May 21.

Senator Mark told the North-Central delegates to the PDP zonal congress held in Abuja at the weekend, that “I think we have realized our past mistakes and learnt our lessons. We cannot afford crisis or disaffection within our fold any more.

“It is time for all genuine men and women of our party to make the necessary sacrifice and work honestly towards a united and more cohesive party,”, he said.

“We must avoid the pitfalls of the past such as imposition of candidates against the wishes of the majority. We are returning the party to the people and let the people decide,” he said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/nigerians-can-now-spot-the-difference-between-apc-and-pdp-mark/146857.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by awomike4u(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2016
After 16 solid years of fruitlessness,fraud,corruption etc.. My people, this agbaya no get shame o. Bye bye to People Dejected Party(PDP)

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by omokab: 8:58am On May 16, 2016
Wonders shall never end. After your party destroyed the economy, looted our treasury to zero and allowed corruption to grow to its peak this man come out in public to say Pdp is the best party. I heard from somebody in your state that you in particular cannot point to a reasonable thing you did for your constituency. We reject bringing back Pdp to power in this country.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 9:00am On May 16, 2016
Who read that pls? Buh I know d difference is no more exclusive looting

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Segadem(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2016
Mark of all people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by DaBullIT(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2016
The same david mark ?

Oh boy e , your freedom go soon expire , we know about the choppings and the divertings

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Segadem(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2016
Uramzi:
Who read that pls? Buh I know d difference is no more exclusive looting
gbam

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Lytech(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2016
PDP think of the present while APC plans for the future...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by poshstore: 9:18am On May 16, 2016
Yes we can spot the difference,APC is rebuilding what PDP destroyed.So shut up David Mark.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by divinehand2003(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2016
I would rather go for KOWA or HOPE Party than to return to the days of PDP with the ideology of STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by junketer(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:
After 16 solid years of fruitlessness,fraud,corruption etc.. My people, this agbaya no get shame o. Bye bye to People Dejected Party(PDP)
the whole apc is made up of runaway pdp members. So na still the same people. You are the fool here if you think apcbis different from pdp.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Day169: 9:25am On May 16, 2016
Just imagine the trash this "dishonourable" honourable is spewing! ..you're championing the cause to discredit the present govt after its attempt to dislodge the massive heap of waste left behind after 16 years of PDP's guided misrule, within a year.
Is he assuming that the years of deprivation we were subjected to has left us without an intellect or that we are all gullible?
I admit that there are no quick fixes to the present quagmire and tough times lie ahead, but to try to parry the situation by uttering this insensitive statement is just the height of David Mark's cynism .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Josegun(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2016
Not yet sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by moshmusth(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2016
Yes, it is visible to the blind and Audible to the deaf

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by incomintop: 11:23am On May 16, 2016
With the way this buhari government is leading nigeria to civil war

I would rather go for PDP with the so called corruption APC is talking about our economy was the best in Africa before buari came to office

David mark is saying the truth

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by chernest2002: 11:48am On May 16, 2016
Zombie way na one way

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by estyvino(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2016
A P C! This is their real face!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by mycountry1(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
If only PDP that remain as a party, then God forbid, they won't see my vote. No metter how u take ur tym to wash back of pot, some spot will ever remain black. My God save our beautiful Country Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by mycountry1(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
May*
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by drejenny(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
The difference clear pass water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by MadCow1: 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
David Mark should go to hell and die a miserable death. angry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
dear David mark, the difference is clear... PDP was and will always be more better than this apc, a party rule with stark illiterates' and able dunce and dullards. I really miss PDP. Please come back PDP . I believe nigerians as a whole has learn their lesson

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ijaya123: 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
Yes we know. PDP was a curse to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Pavore9: 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
They are the 2 sides of the same coin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
Same evil party importing and exporting recycled criminals since 1999.

One is more evil than the other...

APC a Satanic Party.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by israel007: 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
this thief has been delivered
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by steppin: 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Sijo01(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:

Who made up PDP 16years rule? Are they not the same saint APC of today?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by coldsummer: 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
[size=18pt]he has been delivered from being deaf and dumb after all these years.

wonder why this man is not being probed yet.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2016
Issokay!

Freedom of perception and speech.

Oga Dab!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by agulion: 12:09pm On May 16, 2016
the difference is clear, infact the are two paralle lines
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by omanifrank(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2016
ok na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent / Mass Desertion, Retirement Loom As Military Proposes New Service Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.