Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside (34067 Views)

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 16, 2016
Philomath1212:
They are numerous undergoing hussling everyday...
My hitting concerns are the men that got these one pregnant and leave them to hussle with kids.
If they are not with kids, the hussling would have been minimal but when the woman remembers what to feed the wards, she kept on trying harder.
May God bless the women folks more.
Why cant the fathers be hussling around with the kids?

Why did the woman allowed herself to get pregnant and kept the pregnancy?

How many women do you see doing agbero, danfo driver? Could the husband be one of them?

Stop being a close minded feminist agitator.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by ever811(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2016
our pot belly big men in this country can not render help to such who are ready to earn there living by themselves but will be spending some ones brake through on those lazy,face painting, nail fixing, bra less,nd padded bombs like Nigeria 2016 budget good for nothing girls..mtcheeeeew lalasti.....not excluded.. sealed lips,..ban is real.. :-
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Phi001(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2016
chycheery:
help me ask o...wey her husband dey?
How do you know she's married?
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by One1after: 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
Firefire:
Suffering in the land...

The promised 5k don enter one chance. Imagine what the 5k can do to this woman's trade.

Who will make his woman "Mama Jumoke" now ? embarassed

Everything is politics to this kid, only God knows how you sleep at night. Paid nairaland thug.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
Icon4s:
Where is her mother f-ucking husband? angry

probably plying one lagos route with his Danfo embarassed
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by obi123: 12:48pm On May 16, 2016
ChiefB:
strength of a woman is immeasurable.

Honestly!!!!!!!
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by omoyemirally(f): 12:49pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
why won't he be blamed? Is he not our president?
wen u cannot sleep at night,blame buhari too. We Nigerians are problematic.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by ernesty20(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2016
omoyemirally:
is buhari ur bf?
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by awa(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2016
May God bless their hustling
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by nwosunnanenye(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
It is well even inside the well.mama don't worry it just a story to tell soon and I mean soon[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by smileysmiley(f): 1:15pm On May 16, 2016
Quite touching! But if its real then the woman is being careless with her baby, she should have put the baby on the other side to protect her/him from any harm. In fact everything about the picture is just wrong cause the days are evil. God help us ooo

1 Like

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by omoyemirally(f): 1:16pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
is buhari ur bf?
ask google
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Coolgent(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2016
The real hardworking Woman unlike fu*cking so call hardworkin Igbos
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by qleap2all(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
Not real, what if someone wants to buy bread, definitely she is awake while the pictures being shot. That place also looks as frontage of her house and not on the street.
Or is it another #Olajumoke_sellsbread making
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 16, 2016
Does anyone have information about the woman's contact?
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 16, 2016
Firefire:
Suffering in the land...

The promised 5k don enter one chance. Imagine what the 5k can do to this woman's trade.

Stop talking like an unlearned. What can 5K do u for? What we need is a viable economy where the basic necessities of life will be available.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by permanentgrace(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2016
God punish buhari. With the current economic situation, life tends to be more harder for this woman and her child.

Buhari/APC...impoverishing the already impoverished Nigerians.

Once again, God punish buhari and his useless government.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Mikeiron78(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2016
Icon4s:
Where is her mother f-ucking husband? angry
if I were you, I would think before typing what you just typed. read and re-read it and ask yourself what would you do when you become a father and your son replied with that. Enough said for the wise. people like you hide behind the Internet and comment with rubbish.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Ahmed99: 4:51pm On May 16, 2016
can someone help me find dis woman d last 20k 4ma account would ave given her 2start something...God bless dis woman anywhere she is...#if u happen 2meet her appreciate her Notin is 2small God bless

1 Like

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by SURElee(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2016
Jesus! People are passing through a lot to live o!
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Gamesmart: 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
While this is our "anti-corruption" crusader.

Dino Melaye.

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:15pm On May 16, 2016
Firefire:
Suffering in the land...

shut up a wise person shuld talk abt empowerment nt 5k stipend
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Firefire(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
[s]shut up a wise person shuld talk abt empowerment nt 5k sti[/s]pend

Get lost!
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Icon4s(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2016
Mikeiron78:

if I were you, I would think before typing what you just typed. read and re-read it and ask yourself what would you do when you become a father and your son replied with that. Enough said for the wise. people like you hide behind the Internet and comment with rubbish.

undecided what is this one saying?

Abeg face the topic.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by cr80vity(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2016
it s well
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by olatunjithomas(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
yusaze807:
This touching photo of a woman and her child sleeping by the roadside while hustling for themselves -has melted the hearts of many.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/touching-photo-of-hustling-woman-and.html

eeeeya!! may God bless all the hustlers.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Austin234(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
Thats d level of hardship in Nigeria. There could be many others who go unnoticed even till death
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by raja4liverpool(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
And some useless Hausa man somewhere in Nigeria will be looting billions of naira in the name of Government... mtsheew... #GodBlessYourHustle

1 Like

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by todayguest(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2016
Philomath1212:
They are numerous undergoing hussling everyday...
My hitting concerns are the men that got these one pregnant and leave them to hussle with kids.
If they are not with kids, the hussling would have been minimal but when the woman remembers what to feed the wards, she kept on trying harder.
(May God bless the women folks more.)
Why cant the fathers be hussling around with the kids?
OUR GOD IS NOt a partial being.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by ochiq(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2016
And apc still doing everything possible to continue to make life unbearbly hard for hustling Nigerians!!! God punish all of una apc n una confused and hypocrite of a president
yusaze807:
Very touching

Continue to see more touching pics of the Hustling woman & child @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/touching-photo-of-hustling-woman-and.html
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by titiakins: 8:04pm On May 22, 2016
omoyemirally:
the only reason you are supporting buhari us cos he's a muslim

But too bad for you cos they(northerners) can never support you for anything

To them you are just another arne(unbeliver) ask we that have lived in the north forever

Support them from today till next year

You can never be one of them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.