Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari (40014 Views)

Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) / Nkechi Blessing Stuns In New Photos, Throws Shade At Ronke Oshodi-Oke / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by saaedlee: 9:11am On May 16, 2016
As shared by Okey Bakassi this Morning

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFYyus0kNuE/

6 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by makazona(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2016
Epic shade Sade

8 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by hucienda: 9:13am On May 16, 2016
Well, it tells us that children are not cheesy the leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by LoveMachine(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2016
And the two leaders of the USA after the next election will all be over 70 years. Let's be serious.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by magicalx(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2016
LoveMachine:
And the two leaders of the USA after the next election will all be over 70 years. Let's be serious.

You be serious, have those leaders been in power for more 4decades. You are an example of the flawed way Nigerians reason.

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by stefanweeks: 9:32am On May 16, 2016
They keep deceiving the youths.

Youths r the future of tomorrow ........

Not in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by LoveMachine(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2016
magicalx:

You be serious, have those leaders been in power for more 4decades. You are an example of the flawed way Nigerians reason.

I see your frustration but hear me out.

The Clintons have been making policy since the 80's. Trump is old money and has been wielding influence as well.

Don't get it twisted I'm no sycophant. I want the best available minds to govern. But age is just as much a hindrance as advantage.

Personally, I want new and fresh young blood in the political space but not just for youth's sake. PMB has finally gotten his own budget passed. Let's see what proverbial tricks this old dog has.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Luckylife(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2016
Zombies will never believe this .

19 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2016
angry Nigeria where the ancestors rule the future generations

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by bcardastro: 10:11am On May 16, 2016
now this is what I call #truth and #fact.....we should always speak our minds directly not beating about a bush.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by davodyguy: 12:23pm On May 16, 2016
Plainly pathetic from okey Bakassi

has anyone wondered how old some American presidents were?
see list below
Ronald Reagan (69 years, 11 months, 14 days)
William H. Harrison (68 years, 0 months, 23 days)
James Buchanan (65 years, 10 months, 9 days)
George H. W. Bush (64 years, 7 months, 8 days)
Zachary Taylor (64 years, 3 months, 8 days)
Dwight D. Eisenhower (62 years, 3 months, 6 days)
Andrew Jackson (61 years, 11 months, 17 days)
John Adams (61 years, 4 months, 4 days)
Gerald R. Ford (61 years, 0 months, 26 days)
Harry S. Truman (60 years, 11 months, 4 days)

Nelson Mandela age of 75, he was the oldest elected president of South Africa.

Kuwait’s emir, Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah. age of 85

Raúl Castro At 83, he has been in charge of Cuba for almost a decade, after the indisposition of his elder brother Fidel

he Japanese emperor, Akihito 81, acceded to the throne after the death of his father, Hirohito, in 1989

14 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2016
The Cabal....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by misscall247: 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by sukkot: 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
grin
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by davodyguy: 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
stefanweeks:
They keep deceiving the youths.

Youths r the future of tomorrow ........

Not in Nigeria

When the youths themselves aren't ready to lead.

They engage in stupid things like yahoo yahoo, rape, clubbing, womanizing, prostitution smuggling drugs, 419, kidnapping, militancy, Armed robberies etc. The old men would rather hang on to power than give government to Militants and criminals

8 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Daslim180(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
OK.... Please answer this question below

Qtn: Nigeria is in?

A. Europe

B. Asia

C. Australia

D. Trouble

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by flokii: 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
Ok! But he is a better option than d former ogogoro sipping clueless + shoeless fisherman

How about that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by TheMascot(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
True..but you can't totally blame the old for the activities of the young..if all the youth should have voted for the young then the young would have ruled since then

But instead they are going into riots and fighting for the old after taking dry gin and collecting 2k..
The old do not come to steal the boxes ..the young do..
The old do not stand to share money at polling grounds..the young do
The old do not fight at bars over APC vs PDP..the young do

If the old is ruling us its either because we want them to or we are just too stupid to do the right thing..which is vote wisely

If buhari a geriatric is your president and you do not like it..shame on you..you didn't do your own qouta as should have been done..

#i_just_had_to_say_peice_about_it

#themascot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by vickylincon(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
LoveMachine:

The Clintons have been making policy since the 80's. Trump is old money and has been wielding influence as well.

Don't get it twisted I'm no sycophant. I want the best available minds to govern. But age is just as much a hindrance as advantage.

Personally, I want new and fresh young blood in the political space but not just for youth's sake. PMB has finally gotten his own budget passed. Let's see what proverbial tricks this old dog has.
God bless u man. We will either praise buhari or blame am after 4 yrs. We should support him now

7 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by tuna4servi(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2016
Funny guys
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Hillzy(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2016
Na today! Africa men n power as even is their birth rite

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by steppin: 12:26pm On May 16, 2016
Naija na rule till you die!
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by drejenny(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2016
Okay bakasi is right
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by LoveMachine(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2016
vickylincon:
God bless u man

And you and yours.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by DTALLPRINCE(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2016
LoveMachine:

That's true and the clueless ones and wailers may never have sense even after reading this.

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
The picture tells the difference in the political development of both countries.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by gbens2000(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
davodyguy:

When the youths themselves aren't ready to lead.

They engage in stupid things like yahoo yahoo, rape, clubbing, womanizing, prostitution smuggling drugs, 419, kidnapping, militancy, Armed robberies etc. The old men would rather hang on to power than give government to Militants and criminals
receive sense plsss.so u think its everyone that does all that u just mentioned like urself.mtcheeew.ppl will just generalize things like one olodo

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by DTALLPRINCE(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
LoveMachine:

Do you think you have to call your President a "DOG" to get your message across?
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by davodyguy: 12:33pm On May 16, 2016
gbens2000:
receive sense plsss.so u think its everyone that does all that u just mentioned like urself.mtcheeew.ppl will just generalize things like one olodo

You need that sense more than I do. I have provided facts and not the nonsense bandwagon gibberish that you posted above. Receive brain now, cos you fall into that category described above

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guard Tiwa Savage In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.