Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95298 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Good morning dearies... Happy weekend to everyone!
We've got yet another satisfied customer and am so very happy! She's a first timer in the business and trust me she's doing very well. Thank you very much Jennifer really grateful for the patronage kiss
She bought my Bale of chiffon tops and corporate gown Bale and sent me pictures as usual... I love the fact that she got someone to help her display the gowns, more like her own model grin
If you're in Abuja and you're interested in buying either for personal use or for reselling, kindly call or whatsapp me asap on 08160224637 so I'll give you her contact. Thanks

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2016
More pictures...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2016
More pictures....

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Dynamitehimself(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Stella42:
Pictures from my gown Bale sent to by my lovely customer... God bless you Mrs monick, irrespective of her busy schedule she still had time to send me pictures... kiss

The type you posted from your customer in festac
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2016
So I told her to send me pictures without the model grin
Where are those in abuja that has been asking me for my customers contact... I'm waiting for your call

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2016
More pictures...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Kindly add me up on whatsapp or better still call me. Thank you sir
Dynamitehimself:

The type you posted from your customer in festac
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
That awesome feeling you get when you get what you expected grin My lovely customer can't stop sending me photos... Thank you so much ma'am

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
More pictures...
Where are those in abuja that has been asking me for where to buy selection? Add me up Asap to get my customer at Abuja's contact so you can select as many as you want kiss

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thank you so much my esteemed nairalanders... We've got yet another satisfied customer from Abuja! Thank you so much ma'am for your patronage. She had her own model as well grin If you're in Abuja and you're interested in buying chiffon tops, do well to add me up so I'll give you her contact. kiss

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello beautiful people! Happy Independence Day!
I've got good news!!! For those interested in buying the bags Bale, I have one on ground now. It's a first come first serve thing so if you're interested in buying the Bale kindly call or whatsapp me ASAP on 08160224637. Please... Check the previous page where I posted pictures of bags from my bag bale so you'll know exactly what to find inside. If you're in Lagos I can do a pay on delivery for you since the bag Bale is on ground. If you're outside Lagos it's a pay before delivery. Do not miss this opportunity as It doesn't occur always to get my bag bale ground. Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by daizylove(f): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Those bags are really nice especially the red one, do you sell wholesale and if you don't mind me asking are they designers/originals ?? smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2016
I sell in bales only ma'am. They contain designer bags and there are few known brands such as atmosphere, Micheal kors, antania, etc and yes they are original.
daizylove:
Those bags are really nice especially the red one, do you sell wholesale and if you don't mind me asking are they designers/originals ?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
We've got another satisfied customer. She bought my Bale of bags. Very clean and lovely bags. If you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling kindly call me or add me up on whatsapp so I'll give you her contact. Her location is at Yaba very close to yabatech.
Wish you good sales ma'am and yes she's a nairalander grin

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
More pictures... So fine kiss

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
That feeling you get when your customer is satisfied. God bless you ma'am smiley

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Those interested in going into this business should please make enquiries well enough about bags Bale before investing in It. It's a very lucrative business only if you know about bags and how it is been sold.

2 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Rhukie(f): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2016
cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rhukie:
Before ordering for the bag bale, I never met Stella but reading about her on this thread made me trust her judgement and she didn't disappointed with what I bought.

Here are some of the pictures of the bags.

For more pictures follow me on instagram @rubiqedeals
God bless you ma'am, I'm really grateful for your patronage. Dear nairalanders kindly patronize her, for clean uk bags she'll sell for you at an affordable price. Thanks beautiful people kiss
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Eleganza33(f): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2016
You didnt ansa me bah anyway ur bale of ladies trousers is it jeans or plain ones
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by oac1(f): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Hi stella42
I want to buy from your bale of cooperate gowns,chiffon tops and bags how do I get ur contact
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Am so sorry ma'am, didn't see your message. My bale of ladies trousers consists of jeans, pant trousers, linen trousers and three quarter. All in one bale
Eleganza33:
You didnt ansa me bah anyway ur bale of ladies trousers is it jeans or plain ones
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
My contact 08160224637. Thanks
oac1:
Hi stella42
I want to buy from your bale of cooperate gowns,chiffon tops and bags how do I get ur contact
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Eleganza33(f): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do u av any pic to show me,hw much
Stella42:
Am so sorry ma'am, didn't see your message. My bale of ladies trousers consists of jeans, pant trousers, linen trousers and three quarter. All in one bale
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eleganza33:
Do u av any pic to show me,hw much
no pictures of it ma'am. Price 75k
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by LKO(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Stella42:
no pictures of it ma'am. Price 75k

Madam, how many pieces of trousers can one find in the female and male bale of trousers? Are the male trousers also combined of jeans, chinos, three quarter and Pant trousers? Thanks.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sorry for the late reply. The female trouser contains about 150 pieces or thereabout.
I have two types of trouser Bale for men. I have the men jeans trousers only, and I have the mixed trouser Bale which contains jeans, chinos, and pant trousers only.
LKO:

Madam, how many pieces of trousers can one find in the female and male bale of trousers? Are the male trousers also combined of jeans, chinos, three quarter and Pant trousers? Thanks.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by LKO(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2016
Stella42:
Sorry for the late reply. The female trouser contains about 150 pieces or thereabout.
I have two types of trouser Bale for men. I have the men jeans trousers only, and I have the mixed trouser Bale which contains jeans, chinos, and pant trousers only.

Thanks for the reply. How much can one get a grade AAA bale of the men mixed trousers and how many inside? Please London grade AAA bale with excellent stock . Thanks.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2016
120k for the men mixed trousers. Very clean. I don't have pictures of it would have posted it here. For the quantity am not really sure, but I can guarantee you that it isn't less than 150 pieces. For more inquiries kindly call me on 08160224637.
LKO:

Thanks for the reply. How much can one get a grade AAA bale of the men mixed trousers and how many inside? Please London grade AAA bale with excellent stock . Thanks.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by LKO(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Stella42:
120k for the men mixed trousers. Very clean. I don't have pictures of it would have posted it here. For the quantity am not really sure, but I can guarantee you that it isn't less than 150 pieces. For more inquiries kindly call me on 08160224637.

OK, thank you so much.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by GreatShepherd: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Stella42:
My contact 08160224637. Thanks

Your number is not going madam, I want to do business with you. I have a small business group with people who want to start various sort of businesses and want to introduce those interested in bales to you. Please give me a number that is reachable so that we can discuss properly. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.