Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95351 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Her instagram handle is @2k_orless. Below is a screenshot of how her page looks like.
Neroski:

Please post the link to the Instagram page I could not find it

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
You can check oshodi, Yaba or katangora. You'll see those that sell good grade of shirts and trousers there.
emijo:
Please were can I select nice ok shirts and trousers at affordable price in Lagos.?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by emijo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Stella42:
You can check oshodi, Yaba or katangora. You'll see those that sell good grade of shirts and trousers there.
Thanks alot my dear but which days do they open bales in those places you mentioned?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
No idea sir
emijo:

Thanks alot my dear but which days do they open bales in those places you mentioned?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by emijo(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2017
Stella42:
No idea sir
Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello beautiful people... Hope we're having a splendid week smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Lumpyy(f): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2017
emijo:

Thanks
For Yaba,go on Mondays/wedsdays and fridays.
I'm a shopper and can source for anything from the popular lagos markets to anywhere in naija!!
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by emijo(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Lumpyy:

For Yaba,go on Mondays/wedsdays and fridays.
I'm a shopper and can source for anything from the popular lagos markets to anywhere in naija!!
Which part of Yaba?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Lumpyy(f): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2017
emijo:

Which part of Yaba?
There are 2 sides,but to get the neat things go to the market that's right beside the rail,like if you are going from ojuelegba,get to d rail and walk to the right.the other side is cheaper but not so nice,its opposite tejuosho,by the left!
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by emijo(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Lumpyy:

There are 2 sides,but to get the neat things go to the market that's right beside the rail,like if you are going from ojuelegba,get to d rail and walk to the right.the other side is cheaper but not so nice,its opposite tejuosho,by the left!
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy Easter celebration to you all... Wish you the best kiss
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2017
Where are my port Harcourt sweet hearts grin grin grin
If you're interested in buying children wears either for personal use or for reselling kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637. My customer in port Harcourt just got her children mixed bale. Do well to patronize her wink

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:30pm On May 02, 2017
More pictures coming through....

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:33pm On May 02, 2017
More pictures...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
And more....

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:39pm On May 02, 2017
More pictures...

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by otonzy(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2017
U always have nice bales,wish u more sales dear
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2017
otonzy:
U always have nice bales,wish u more sales dear
Thanks so much ma'am. God bless you smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by amyvals(f): 8:24pm On May 06, 2017
Do you have ladies wear in stock?. price please
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:34pm On May 21, 2017
Happy Sunday beautiful people. We've got new arrivals of clean UK creme grade A bales. Kindly call or whatsapp me for more details.
Thanks and have a wonderful week ahead smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by LarrySmiles01: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Stella42:
Happy Sunday beautiful people. We've got new arrivals of clean UK creme grade A bales. Kindly call or whatsapp me for more details.
Thanks and have a wonderful week ahead smiley

Good morning. Do you have anyone who want to share bale of bag? Pls in case you do, am interested.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
LarrySmiles01:

Good morning. Do you have anyone who want to share bale of bag? Pls in case you do, am interested.
so sorry for the late reply. I have someone you can share with kindly message me on whatsapp via 08160224637 thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by LarrySmiles01: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Stella42:
so sorry for the late reply. I have someone you can share with kindly message me on whatsapp via 08160224637 thanks

ok. I will call you. Am currently not on whatsapp
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello beautiful people... grin we've got hot new arrival of uk bale of designer shoes. Very affordable, do not miss this opportunity. Very clean shoes for both male and female.
Its available in 25kg and 50kg.
It consists of original sneakers, flat shoes, sandals, heels, men boots etc
Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637
Delivery nationwide... wink

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by PNClothing: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2017
House Of Pearl Wholesalers are UK/Europe Suppliers of mainly Wholesale Clothing, Costume Jewellery, Children's Clothing, Men and Women's Clothing, Bags, Shoes and many other products.

We work with a chain of international reputable suppliers that over a 5 year period have been able to drive our product prices down thus allowing our customers to benefit huge profits when purchasing our product lots.

Our vision arises from our passion to give our customers great opportunities to become more profitable when buying and then reselling our products with a low business startup budget.

Our rates are highly competitive and we usually bear the brunt of all the import costs to make life easier for our consumers.
WhatsApp 07733450814
Email: houseofpearlwholesalers@gmail.com
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good morning beautiful people... We've got yet another satisfied customer. She got our Bale of bags delivered straight to her doorstep. Thank you so much Mrs kehinde.
Below are few pictures of the bags, very clean bags from start to finish. Most of the bags are with tags, and has inner purses.
Isn't it lovely? smiley

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Stella42:
Hello beautiful people... grin we've got hot new arrival of uk bale of designer shoes. Very affordable, do not miss this opportunity. Very clean shoes for both male and female.
Its available in 25kg and 50kg.
It consists of original sneakers, flat shoes, sandals, heels, men boots etc
Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637
Delivery nationwide... wink

How much for the 25kg and 50kg and how many pairs are in each?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
makaecoman:

How much for the 25kg and 50kg and how many pairs are in each?
I'm really sorry for the late reply. Kindly add me up on WhatsApp via 08160224637
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Hello beautiful people... Happy weekend

Due to popular demand, we've got new arrivals of UK ladies office shirts (cotton) in stock now. Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08160224637 to place your order.

Thanks and have a splendid weekend smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy eid el kabir to all my Muslim clients... wish you all a wonderful celebration smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.