Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95286 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:44am On May 16, 2016
Happy New week everyone... wishing us a fruitful week ahead wink
we've got new arrivals of UK first grade bales.
Bales available are:
ladies cotton tops
ladies chiffon tops
ladies corporate gowns
ladies chiffon gowns
ladies office skirts
ladies flared skirts
ladies trousers
ladies fashion jackets
Bras
undies (pants and boxers)
Men corporate shirts
Men casual shirts/polos
Men trousers (chinos, jeans, and pants trousers)
Bed sheets and towel bales Etc
prices are very affordable.
To place order kindly call or whatsapp 08160224637.
We deliver nationwide.
Have a wonderful day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by sunnyik2020: 11:51am On May 18, 2016
How much does ciffon tops and gowns go for? And how many kgs are they? Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:07am On May 19, 2016
I have different types of chiffon tops and gowns. Kindly call me up to tell me which firm you're interested in. They are all in 55kg. Thanks
sunnyik2020:
How much does ciffon tops and gowns go for? And how many kgs are they? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by eBoso: 9:27am On May 19, 2016
5.0' LANDVO V6 IPS qHD Screen 3G Smartphone Android 4.4 MT6572M Dual Core 1.0GHz Mobile Phone 512MB RAM 4G ROM Smart Wake Front Flashlight Cellphone GPS WIFI Black

http://www.eboso.com/listing/3273/dual-sim-mobile-phone/

Start N2,500 (Regular price N24,000)

http://www.eboso.com/listing/3298/dzo9-bt-smartwatch-gold/

N9,000 only.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:41am On May 23, 2016
New arrival of bag bales now in stock. price: 200k. Interested buyers should call 08160224637. Quantity: 100 pieces. Don't add me up or call me if you're not interested. Business people only. samples below

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:46am On May 23, 2016
The bags are as good as new, comes with labels and nylon. Very clean. Invest in this business, Bags can be sold at the rate of 2000/2500 per one, depending on the sellers choice. Please note that the price for selection is 3k last. More samples below

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Spain007(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2016
Can d bags be selected or u sell in bales only?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by MrsIgho: 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
Stella42:
The bags are as good as new, comes with labels and nylon. Very clean. Invest in this business, Bags can be sold at the rate of 2000/2500 per one. More samples below

Madam Weldone o. Please where is your location? I sell bales of clothings too but customers do ask me for bales of bags which I don't have so maybe I can be getting from you. Please state your address let me give you a visit for real business.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
I sell in bales only sir. Thanks
Spain007:
Can d bags be selected or u sell in bales only?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
Thank you very much madam. I am based in ikeja,lagos. And I deliver nationwide. You can call me or add me up on whatsapp let's talk business
MrsIgho:

Madam Weldone o. Please where is your location? I sell bales of clothings too but customers do ask me for bales of bags which I don't have so maybe I can be getting from you. Please state your address let me give you a visit for real business.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:33pm On May 31, 2016
Corporate gown bales grade A now available in stock... Interested person's should call 08160224637
Below are the samples of what you can find in my corporate gown bales sent to me by my customers that patronized me. P.s: This bale is used mostly by those that run a boutique or those that have the market for grade A UK corporate gowns.
Delivery is done nationwide.

1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Good morning lovely people, I have bags for those interested in buying counting bags. Please from 20 pieces upwards. You can call me or add me up on whatsapp 08160224637. Sample pictures below

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by kossyprincess(f): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
whats the brand name of the bales of bag u sell.cos i know bag have grades.i have someone interested maybe u can be her supplier instead of buying from cotnuo direct.thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
I sell firms such as double mercy, destiny, best, etc. Call or add me up on whatsapp so we can talk more
kossyprincess:
whats the brand name of the bales of bag u sell.cos i know bag have grades.i have someone interested maybe u can be her supplier instead of buying from cotnuo direct.thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello lovelies... Do not miss this awesome business opportunity. People have bought the bag Bales and have testified. You too can have your own testimony and make good profit from it.
Below are pictures sent to me by a customer who patronized me... Feed your eyes wink

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Good morning beautiful people and happy weekend to you all. Please if you're interested in buying school bags, laptop bags, traveling bags, etc

1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Baby carriers and laptop bags available at a very affordable price. Call or chat me up on whatsapp

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Oskyworld(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
#ScamRedAlert...
Asking me to pay 200k and then wait for 10 working days to get my goods...
Threatened me that if I make this post, her online customers will insult me...

#NL beware

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by dammyluv911(f): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oskyworld:
#ScamRedAlert... Asking me to pay 200k and then wait for 10 working days to get my goods... Threatened me that if I make this post, her online customers will insult me...
#NL beware
dear ur ryt i ve be a victim too

3 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Oskyworld(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
dammyluv911:

Wow...

That's it..

So many people has been scammed on NL cheapishly with this same method she's trying to use...

3 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oskyworld:

Wow...

That's it..

So many people has been scammed on NL cheapishly with this same method she's trying to use...
loool
it is your type that see white and call it red. how did I scam you? Did you ask for my address and I said no? did you even call me? did I send youy account details and forced you to pay me? For your information I have been doing businesses online in popular blogs and by the grace of God am flourishing.
You messaged me barely 2 mins of chat and you call me a scam? Why not man up and meet me?

2 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
you are the second person to give me the challenge of getting a physical store. And God willing I will do that by next week and post my address here.
Please next time try and make your findings right. Also check my profile, I'm into a lot of businesses and am flourishing.

below is the chat we had

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by rvpbae: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
The bags are really nice. I don't do bales sha.

Pls anybody that has bought both bag and dresa bales from her and stays around surulere, pls hit me up! I'm interested pls.

Or Madam Stella, you can help me with addresses your customers. Thanks.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by byvan03: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Who has bought from OP?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
rvpbae:
The bags are really nice. I don't do bales sha.

Pls anybody that has bought both bag and dresa bales from her and stays around surulere, pls hit me up! I'm interested pls.

Or Madam Stella, you can help me with addresses your customers. Thanks.
hello ma'am. I have customers around gbagada and ikeja cantonment. Whose contact would you want? That's for the bags. For dresses I have customers at festac town and at Ago palace way okota. Do well to let me know the contact you need. Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by rvpbae: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Stella42:
hello ma'am. I have customers around gbagada and ikeja cantonment. Whose contact would you want? That's for the bags. For dresses I have customers at festac town and at Ago palace way okota. Do well to let me know the contact you need. Thanks

Gbagada and Ago palace pls.

Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
I used the screenshot of the chat between I and the so called person calling me a scam as my profile picture on whatsapp. see chats from my customers.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
rvpbae:

Gbagada and Ago palace pls.

Thanks
am so sorry MA, I just confirmed from Gbagada she has finished selling the bags she has. Do well to patronize the lady at the army cantonment ikeja. it's a little after Maryland. Her contact is: 08034135506.
The lady at Ago palace way sells the corporate dresses. Her contact is: 08065043996. Tell them from Stella. Thanks ma'am
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Oskyworld(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Stella42:
loool
it is your type that see white and call it red. how did I scam you? Did you ask for my address and I said no? did you even call me? did I send youy account details and forced you to pay me? For your information I have been doing businesses online in popular blogs and by the grace of God am flourishing.
You messaged me barely 2 mins of chat and you call me a scam? Why not man up and meet me?

Ehya, comprehension issue diagnosed...

You stated clearly in your chat that I should "make payment and you'll deliver in 10 working days"

If I concur, won't you send account number?

BTW, I stated #SCAMREDALERT... It simply means a pointer to scam process...

I don't need to be scammed before I recognise the red flags... And BTW, someone just confirmed been a victim..

I'm not ready for your ish... #Goodluck in your so called "sales"

2 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
dammyluv911:

dammylove111 please was I the one that scammed you?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oskyworld:

Ehya, comprehension issue diagnosed...

You stated clearly in your chat that I should "make payment and you'll deliver in 10 working days"

If I concur, won't you send account number?

BTW, I stated #SCAMREDALERT... It simply means a pointer to scam process...

I don't need to be scammed before I recognise the red flags... And BTW, someone just confirmed been a victim..

I'm not ready for your ish... #Goodluck in your so called "sales"

if you were sent to spoil the customer relationship I have with my customers on nairaland, then am glad to tell you that you failed. I hope you read the chat well? I made a suggestion that you can as well wait till i get a shop, there and then you can come over to place your order. Why then do you have to act like an illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by joewill(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
DIARY OF A DESTINED NIGERIAN ACCOUNTANT. a story that talked about a Yoruba family. Based on the father influencing his second daughter to reading accounting in the University while her dreams was to becoming a writer. she did very well studying her Dads course in school, graduating with top honors and securing a very good job that she later became the arrow head of the company, but along the way, she abandoned her marriage and success to pursue her dreams of been a writer, when she saw her husband was going to hold her down to fulfilling her dreams just as her father. Well, it didn't turn out well as she'd imagined, so now she is writing in her diary after many years of no success in the air, telling her life time story one evening she came back from work.(so interesting and captivating, it will blow your mind and imaginations away)

A story well told and written by ASELENI WODO
and this story has been chosen along side other stories in the world to compete for a world writing competition

Naira-landers, please, he is one of our own (a Nigerian) and he has pleaded for a massive support in the SHORT STORY COMPETITION he has applied for. please it will give us the opportunity of recognition in the world. he is competing with the world and right now he is lagging behind other countries in the world because he hasn't got enough vote. the first guy is ahead with 2k likes from facebook, the second guy already has 1.5k likes form FB, and the third has 1.2k likes from FB, and he is only with 748 likes from FB. please and please again, he has pleaded with us to help he out win this competition so that he could go out their and tell the world that there is more to what they are seeing in this country. He knows people here with just one one of every one's vote he is already a winner, that is why he has pleaded with me to help him share this post with all NAIRALANDERS. TO VOTE FOR HIM, please simply follow this link, http://www.stptax.com/twisted-tax-tales/diary-destined-nigerian-accountant/ scroll down to the bottom and like his short story just to increase his likes from FB so that he could come out the winner - its Twixted Tax Tales competition... means a whole lot to him. thanks. (Please note that, opera mini does not work in this link, use UC web, Chrome or any other browser) its for love... NA BEG I DEY BEG OH...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.