Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95305 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by mira4u: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
But why should somebody wait for 10 days after payment before getting the bag bales whilst others can be gotten immediately after payment? I'm interested in the bag bales but a bit skeptical right now cos of the above comments.

Secondly, between selling the bag bales i will open after buying from you, and selling the bags myself in a boutique, which is faster, easier and more profitable?

Cc: stella42
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by SurewayBookings: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Though I am not into this business, I have an uncle that is fully into this business. He has a physical warehouse in Yaba where you can go by yourself and get good bales. Any kind of bale you want he will definitely have it for you. One thing I know very well is that his warehouse is always busy which means he has very good stuffs. I will not want to put his number here directly but if you will like to visit his warehouse just contact me through My Number in my signature.

My own part as a hotel booking agent is that if you are coming to Lagos and need a hotel to lodge just let me so I can assist you with your bookings and reservations.

Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2016
mira4u:
But why should somebody wait for 10 days after payment before getting the bag bales whilst others can be gotten immediately after payment? I'm interested in the bag bales but a bit skeptical right now cos of the above comments.

Secondly, between selling the bag bales i will open after buying from you, and selling the bags myself in a boutique, which is faster, easier and more profitable?

Cc: stella42
Hello ma, you have every right to be skeptical. This is my reason for saying 10 days, the bag Bale is a special order, I don't stock it. For many reasons. But the major reason is due to heat, this bags can't be kept for too long in the bale, to avoid it having one fault or the other, so the reason why I said 10 days which may not even be up to 10 days is that when I place the order for the bags, it takes a little while before it gets to Nigeria. I have had situations whereby customers kept calling and calling simply because I didn't give them a specific time as to when the Bale will arrive . Am trying as much as possible to avoid that here on nairaland that is why I said 10 days. So please if you know you can do this business this way kindly call me to place your order. I have done businesses with different people and my sincerity is what is keeping me on the move. I am not only referring to this lady, but am using this medium as a point of contact to anyone interested in buying the bag bales. Even when I have a shop, it's definitely going to be a pay before delivery for the bag bales. Note that any other bale of clothing you want is available for sale and I can do a pay on delivery for bales of clothing only. Thank you.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2016
SurewayBookings:
Though I am not into this business, I have an uncle that is fully into this business. He has a physical warehouse in Yaba where you can go by yourself and get good bales. Any kind of bale you want he will definitely have it for you. One thing I know very well is that his warehouse is always busy which means he has very good stuffs. I will not want to put his number here directly but if you will like to visit his warehouse just contact me through My Number in my signature.

My own part as a hotel booking agent is that if you are coming to Lagos and need a hotel to lodge just let me so I can assist you with your bookings and reservations.

Thank you
I have loads of customers in yaba I supply bales of clothing to. I can assure you that nobody, not even your uncle has the bag Bale I sell. They have bags Bale, but it is not this type. Don't let people fall victim by going to buy peeled bags or cheap okrika looking bag Bale. You can create a thread on your uncle's bales. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2016
More samples sent to me by my customers that patronized me. Do not miss this opportunity to make a good business
Buy now and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Note that not all are with labels, some have purses inside the bags, while some don't have, there's is also laptop bags in the bags Bale. They are all original UK designer bags. Note all this please before calling
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Please I need a shop o. Nairalanders help a sister. Areas I'm looking at are ikeja, ojota, ogudu, Maryland, Oshodi, okota, ago palace way, any where suitable and affordable. Please kindly reach me on 08160224637. I need it urgently Biko. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by SurewayBookings: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Stella42:
I have loads of customers in yaba I supply bales of clothing to. I can assure you that nobody, not even your uncle has the bag Bale I sell. They have bags Bale, but it is not this type. Don't let people fall victim by going to buy peeled bags or cheap okrika looking bag Bale. You can create a thread on your uncle's bales. Thanks

Yes ma I understand, I don't think my uncle even has bags, I think it's just clothings. Do you do selections because I will love my fiancee to start selling bags in her salon but don't think we can start with a full bale. Or maybe you link us up with someone that does selections.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by SurewayBookings: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Stella42:
Please I need a shop o. Nairalanders help a sister. Areas I'm looking at are ikeja, ojota, ogudu, Maryland, Oshodi, okota, ago palace way, any where suitable and affordable. Please kindly reach me on 08160224637. I need it urgently Biko. Thanks and God bless.

I know of one in Ikeja by Awolowo way just before the hotel on my signature. If interested in that area I can fix a way to show you but I don't know the price tag on it and trust me that place is busy enough for your business.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by mira4u: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Stella42:

Ok. But you didn't answer my other question.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Oluwapuppy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Shey you be carpenter, plumber, tailor, caterer, photographer, artist, make-up artist, mechanic, bricklayer or you get any handwork skill, join thousands of artisans, tradesmen and skilled hand-workers on the platform that connect you with your customers who needs you on www.checkanartisan.com or advertise in our monthly magazine checkanartisaninlagos or call 09083526216, whatsapp - 08054605909
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes I do selection starting from 20 pieces and above. But if it will make her comfortable, I'll give you the contact of those that bought the bag bales from me so she can select from them. Kindly let me know the options you prefer. Thanks
SurewayBookings:

Yes ma I understand, I don't think my uncle even has bags, I think it's just clothings. Do you do selections because I will love my fiancee to start selling bags in her salon but don't think we can start with a full bale. Or maybe you link us up with someone that does selections.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
SurewayBookings:

I know of one in Ikeja by Awolowo way just before the hotel on my signature. If interested in that area I can fix a way to show you but I don't know the price tag on it and trust me that place is busy enough for your business.
kindly reach me on 08160224637. Thanks alot
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
mira4u:

Ok. But you didn't answer my other question.
Selling in a boutique is a very fast and lucrative way of making it in the bag Bale business but make sure you have a ready market for it, and let your boutique be located in a very good area.
If you don't want to sell in a boutique, you can tell your friends and family that you want to open a bale of bags, that way they will tell someone who will tell someone and they'll patronise you. If you are not okay with that method, you can as well go to those that sell this bags in boutiques, shops, etc and sell to them at whole sale price. If that is not okay as well, if you're close to where a university is, or your place of work, you can as well sell in those places. Online platform such as jumia, konga, kaymu, dealdey etc is not left out as well. Just make sure you are determined and you will definitely make good profit from it. The same is applicable to the Bale of clothing.
Hope I answered your question now.
Thanks alot and i look forward to doing Business with you.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Urgently needed... If you're interested in buying half Bale of bag, kindly reach me. It's a pay on delivery as the Bale is available already. My customer in okota bought it, but she doesn't want a whole bale she wants to share. I'll be opening the Bale to share with whoever is available for it on Monday been the 13th of June. Price: 100k. Interested and ready person only please...
Have a lovely weekend everyone smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Happy New week everyone
More customers are testifying to the authenticity of this business. Clean bags good as new. With tags etc.
Pictures below are from a customer of mine at Okota who opened her bale today. Very clean bags. If you're within okota/isolo do well to patronize her.
Thanks
If you can't afford a full bale note that half Bale is 100k, you can place your order for half. Or If you have someone you can share a full bale with, it's also accepted. Note that it takes at least 7 days before it gets to you.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Ada243(f): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
madam. I can't find u on whatsapp
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ada243:
madam. I can't find u on whatsapp
08160224637 that's my number on whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
We have new arrivals of chiffon tops bale, bed sheets bale, towel bale, polo skirts bale, chiffon gown Bale.
Bale of mixed ladies wears(very small quantity available), ladies fashion jackets Bale etc. To place your order please call or whatsapp me on 08160224637
Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
hello everyone... below is the picture of a customer opening her bale of ladies fashion jackets. isn't it beautiful? smiley
It is so far the cheapest bale you can start with. Those that live around Epe should patronize her. To get her contact call or add me up on 08160224637. Also place your order asap

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
We have yet another satisfied customer. She bought a bale of chiffon tops. Isn't it lovely? Dear nairalanders at Okokomaiko do well to patronize her. if you need her contact please ask me. To place your order call or whatsapp me on 08160224637. All types of clothing are available in bales. Underwear bales are not left out o. Pictures of the chiffon tops are below

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
smiley my customers feedback is very important to me. Thank you so much ma

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by pussypounder(m): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
dammyluv911:

dear ur ryt i ve be a victim too
Dear, can you sit your jiggly buttttts on my face? to keep the place wet before pounding you without messy then make a mess inside shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by dammyluv911(f): 4:33am On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=pussypounder post=46674734]
Dear, can you sit your jiggly buttttts on my face? to keep the place wet before pounding you without messy then make a mess inside shocked[/quote

go pound ur mama n den ur sister.olushi.oluriburuku
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by dammyluv911(f): 4:39am On Jun 18, 2016
pussypounder:

Dear, can you sit your jiggly buttttts on my face? to keep the place wet before pounding you without messy then make a mess inside shocked
go pound ur mama n ur sisters first.olushi.oluriburuku
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2016
pussypounder:

oga why now? go somewhere to say this please not on my thread. Abi your plan is to make the Mods remove my thread?

2 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Happy weekend Dearies...

Is there anyone interested in buying a bale of school bags only? kindly message me on whatsapp if you're interested. Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2016
This lovely customer of mine can't stop appreciating the chiffon tops Bale. Thank you so much ma.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2016
May this week be fruitful for us all. More sales, more successful business deals for each and every one of us in Jesus name Amen!

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Good morning people... We still have bales of all types of clothing in stock. Do well to patronize us. Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by comtem2011: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ma, am interested in this business but I reside in Keffi, Nasarawa State. Those bags really make brain.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by comtem2011: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
How much is full bale now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.