Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95348 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Thank God its Friday!!! Wishing everyone a fun filled weekend wink cheesy
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello everyone! Been a while...
We have new arrivals for the season!
We have girls dress only bale (age 0-10)
We have boys shirts only bale (0-10)
We have children mixed wears (0-10)
We have ladies gowns of all types (church/corporate gowns, we have polo gowns, we have party gowns)
We also have men shirts bale in stock (50kg and 100kg)
We have children trousers bale as well.

All these are the best bales to go for this festive season.
Have a blessed day people cheesy
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Oakbend16: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=Stella42 post=51275255]

Please provide the contact of your distributor that sells grade A office shirts

Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by contactlenz: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Stella42:
Hello everyone! Been a while...
We have new arrivals for the season!

Please kindly send me the address of your distributor(s) that stay around Isolo, Okota.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=Oakbend16 post=51288850][/quote] kindly add me up on WhatsApp. Or text me via 08160224637. I can't drop their details here. Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kindly add me up on WhatsApp or text me. I can't drop their details here. Thanks
contactlenz:

Please kindly send me the address of your distributor(s) that stay around Isolo, Okota.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good evening people. Due to popular demand, I'll be opening a bale of chiffon tops this week Saturday. Been the last Saturday of November by 12pm. Location is at ijesha, Surulere, Lagos. Those interested should kindly send me a mesagge on my WhatsApp number 08160224637. I'll send the exact address to them.
Note: it is open to those that wish to select for both wholesale and for personal use.
Thanks a bunch!
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by bamdee(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
pls add this number to your whassap group, 08032734851[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Abbyolatunde29: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Stella42:
More pictures from the children mixed wears bale
Madam Stella, how are you? Pls I want to go into this business and I want to start with children's clothes age 0-10.i stay in Ekiti and is there anyway I can get the bale and for how much? Thanks. Your urgent response is needed.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Abbyolatunde29: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Madam Stella how are you? Pls I want to go into this business and I want to start with children's clothes age 0-10. I stay in Ekiti and is there anyway I can get the bale and for how much? Thanks. Your urgent response is needed.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good day abbyolatunde, sorry for the late reply. There are various types of chidren mix bale ranging from 100k down to 200k. Difference is in quality and neatness. Each bale contains 700 pieces of children wears. Kindly add me up for more details. Your location is not a barrier as i deliver nationwide. Thanks
Abbyolatunde29:
Madam Stella how are you? Pls I want to go into this business and I want to start with children's clothes age 0-10. I stay in Ekiti and is there anyway I can get the bale and for how much? Thanks. Your urgent response is needed.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Before it get's busy tonight ... Before network get's jammed ... Before I get drunk with praises ... Before 2016 finally carry its bag and leave ... Before 2017 arrives and stays for the next 365 days to your delight ... Before anybody else wishes you ...... Let me be the 1st to WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR & PROSPEROUS 2017! You have been counted as a Successful Candidate for the year 2017. Rejoice and shout hallelujah!!!! Congratulations.

I want to use this medium to thank everyone that made 2016 great, To my wonderful customers, my 2016 won't be complete without you... Thank you so much and God bless you all abundantly. smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2017
We are back to business!
Place your order for clean UK grade AAA bales.
We have bales such as:
Chiffon tops
Cotton tops
Ladies office shirts
Chiffon gowns
All corporate gown Bale
Polo gown
Office skirt Bale
Bodycon skirt bales
Ladies trousers Bale
Bra bale
Pant bale
Men cotton boxers bale
Men office shirts Bale
Men T-shirts bale
Men trouser bale
Combat shorts bale etc

Start this lucrative business and enjoy 100% profit.

In the spirit of the new year, I'll be giving 10% discount for every purchase of bales from Jan 2nd 2017- Jan 31st 2017.

Wishing everyone a prosperous 2017.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2017
As requested this are sample pictures of bra from my bra Bale. Very clean. Quantity:1000+ pieces

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Ndawe(f): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Ma, your number is not going through at all.
Stella42:
We are back to business!
Place your order for clean UK grade AAA bales.
We have bales such as:
Chiffon tops
Cotton tops
Ladies office shirts
Chiffon gowns
All corporate gown Bale
Polo gown
Office skirt Bale
Bodycon skirt bales
Ladies trousers Bale
Bra bale
Pant bale
Men cotton boxers bale
Men office shirts Bale
Men T-shirts bale
Men trouser bale
Combat shorts bale etc

Start this lucrative business and enjoy 100% profit.

In the spirit of the new year, I'll be giving 10% discount for every purchase of bales from Jan 2nd 2017- Jan 31st 2017.

Wishing everyone a prosperous 2017.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ndawe:
Ma, your number is not going through at all.
I'm really sorry ma. Don't understand this network issue at all.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello beautiful people!!!

We've got loads of customers both first time customers and our old customers enjoying our 10% discount... Do not miss this awesome opportunity.

Meanwhile, been long I fed your eyes with pictures grin

Thank you ma'am Chioma for the pictures, she bought my Bale of chiffon tops and got her 10% discount smiley

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
More pictures... If you're based on the island, and you are interested in buying for personal use or for reselling, kindly add me up for her contact . Thanks

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Ndawe(f): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2017
I ordered and she delivered to my house on the island. True to her word, the items are lovely and the clothes too many lol. The last batch of pics she posted are from the bale I got from her on Saturday. I'll post more as I offload. Pls follow my IG page @claires.thriftstore for more and buy oh smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Ndawe(f): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Thank you too. Hoping these sell out fast and I come for more like Oliver Twist grin
Stella42:
Hello beautiful people!!!

We've got loads of customers both first time customers and our old customers enjoying our 10% discount... Do not miss this awesome opportunity.

Meanwhile, been long I fed your eyes with pictures grin

Thank you ma'am Chioma for the pictures, she bought my Bale of chiffon tops and got her 10% discount smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Elevar: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello madam Stella,
Please add me on watapp 07031240224, I can't find ur number
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
God bless you ma'am
Ndawe:
I ordered and she delivered to my house on the island. True to her word, the items are lovely and the clothes too many lol. The last batch of pics she posted are from the bale I got from her on Saturday. I'll post more as I offload. Pls follow my IG page @claires.thriftstore for more and buy oh smiley

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by esegenius(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Amazing dresses/gowns available in different colours, sizes, designs and pattern at cheap prices delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. Its no scam.VISIT
[url]priceaddicts.com/dress[/url]/

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2017
Good morning beautiful people... Happy weekend
We've got new arrivals of clean UK grade AA bales of all types of clothing. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637 to place your order. Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by xta: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please how much is corporate gowns bale including delivery to Uyo.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
A big thank you to my amazing customer Ebunoluwa... She bought my Bale of ladies mixed gowns.
As usual, I delivered the very best bale to her.

P.s if you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling kindly go through her instagram page @2k_orless
She's located at Akoka, Lagos.
Below are few pictures of what she sent to me...

Aren't they lovely? wink smiley

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
My bale of ladies mixed gowns contains few corporate gowns, casual gowns and party gowns.

More pictures below...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
And more...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kindly check her out on instagram. Prices are very affordable

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Neroski(f): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Stella42:
A big thank you to my amazing customer Ebunoluwa... She bought my Bale of ladies mixed gowns.
As usual, I delivered the very best bale to her.

P.s if you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling kindly go through her instagram page @2k_orless
She's located at Akoka, Lagos.
Below are few pictures of what she sent to me...

Aren't they lovely? wink smiley
Please post the link to the Instagram page I could not find it
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by emijo(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Please were can I select nice ok shirts and trousers at affordable price in Lagos.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.