Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95308 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by nenyibabs: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Please do you stock bridal bale? As in, wedding gowns? If not, please can you direct me to someone who stocks it? Thanks.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by nenyibabs: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Stella42:
Hello beautiful people... Happy weekend

Due to popular demand, we've got new arrivals of UK ladies office shirts (cotton) in stock now. Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08160224637 to place your order.

Thanks and have a splendid weekend smiley

Please do you stock bridal bale? As in, wedding gowns? If not, please can you direct me to someone who stocks it? Thanks.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
No ma'am.
nenyibabs:

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Good morning lovelies... Thank God it's Friday�

Meanwhile... we've got new arrival of UK bales such as boys shirts only, girls gowns only, children trouser bale, different types of children Mix bales etc

For those interested in buying bag bale, kindly call or whatsapp me.

All other bales are still very much available.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend �
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Our bales speak for us. Very clean wears and bags are guaranteed. Below are testimonies from those that patronized us.

You too can testify to how clean and beautiful our bales are...
Place your order today smiley

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
More screenshots of chats from my customers that testified to the goodness of my bales.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm posting few screenshots of the chats with my customers just to encourage those that are having doubts due to one disappointment or the other.
It has been brought to my notice times without number that lots of people go about scamming people online as regards sales of bales. They go as far as making posts of bales with an incredible amount far cheaper than the normal price of bales.

To those who have been scammed, please try as much as possible to make enquiries very well before making payment.

Please do not be discouraged as we still have good and sincere people doing this business online.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
We available to make delivery wherever and whenever.

We sell clean uk bales only. To place your order kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.

Thanks and have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good day beautiful people... hope you all are having a great day.
For those interested in buying bags bale these are few pictures of the bags from my bag bale.
To place your order kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Classic and unique uk designer bags are guaranteed. No single rags or worn out bags. All clean from start to finish of the bale.

More pictures....

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
More pictures... those looking for business to do, why not give this bag business a trial? It's a very lucrative business in as much as you buy bag bale that contains trendy and good quality stuff.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
I sell in bales only please. Those interested in buying in retail can call or whatsapp me via 08160224637 so I'll give them the contact of my customers that bought the bale to select from them.

Please kindly note: my bag bale is strictly a pay before delivery, both for those in lagos and for those outside lagos.

All other bales are still available, and we still do a pay on delivery for those in lagos and pay before delivery for those outside lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by DonaTee(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
*Are you interested in learning how to make soaps?

*Do u wish to grow it into a business?

*Do u need a new skill that will expand your skincare business and knowledge?

Here is an opportunity to learn basic soap making techniques.

This course will include:

*Overview of history of soap making

*cold n hot process soap making

*Laundry bar soap

*Laundry liquid soap

*Tips in customising soaps

*Organic body soap (bar and liquid)

*Gentle Face cleanser

*Body soufflé, lotions

*butter bars and salves

*Body glow soap

*Caramel soap

*Whitening soap

*Stretch mark soap

*Baby soap

*Acne soap

Date: Dec 15 & 16, 2017

Invite your friends and loved ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/4211852/thread-handmade-soaps-learn-make
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by DonaTee(f): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
*Are you interested in learning how to make soaps?

*Do u wish to grow it into a business?

*Do u need a new skill that will expand your skincare business and knowledge?

Here is an opportunity to learn basic soap making techniques.

This course will include:

*Overview of history of soap making

*cold n hot process soap making

*Laundry bar soap

*Laundry liquid soap

*Tips in customising soaps

*Organic body soap (bar and liquid)

*Gentle Face cleanser

*Body soufflé, lotions

*butter bars and salves

*Body glow soap

*Caramel soap

*Whitening soap

*Stretch mark soap

*Baby soap

*Acne soap

Date: Dec 15 & 16, 2017

Wassap 09025020307

Invite your friends and loved ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/4211852/thread-handmade-soaps-learn-make
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2017
CHRISTMAS..... SPEAKS OF HOPE, THAT YOUR END WILL BE BETTER THAN YOUR BEGINNING, IT SPEAKS OF LOVE, THAT A PERFECT LORD COULD LEAVE HEAVEN TO SAVE PEOPLE LIKE US. MAY THE REALITY AND BLESSINGS OF THIS SPECIAL SEASON ABIDE, AND ABOUND, IN YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY, AMEN.

Love you all smiley

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Happy new year everyone... To my amazing customers, thank you so much for your patronage, I really do appreciate. Let's do it again this year.

Therefore, in the spirit of the season, I'll be giving a 10% discount on every purchase from Jan 2nd- Jan 31st 2018.

We do this yearly to encourage first timers and also to appreciate our old customers.

What are you waiting for? Start placing your orders now!!!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Good morning beautiful people!
A lot of people are enjoying our 10% discount on every bale purchased. Do not miss this opportunity!
Very clean UK bales are available.

P.s: if you are in ph in you're interested in buying gowns, or bras. Kindly add me up on whatsapp so I'll give you the contact of my customers over there.
See pictures below...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Where are my port Harcourt people?
Add me up on whatsapp to get my customers contact to buy in retail from. Beautiful gowns, bodycon dresses, jumpsuits etc are guaranteed.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning amazing customers smiley
Wish you all a pleasant day...

Please if you're in port Harcourt and you're interested in buying bras and pants both wholesale and retail. Kindly add me up on 08160224637 to get my customer's number.
Thanks and God bless

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Good morning beautiful people... we have a very good news to share soon. A really awesome new idea coming soon. Stay tuned! grin

2 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by stainless76(f): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hello MaAM,, Pls My WhatsaPP Is Not Working And I Want To Make An Enquiry on ur children mix ccr/very clean ones because i was given rag by another seller who made me discouraged,,i love ur pix i saw this mrg,,i want ccr ,,how much ma and how many pieces pls? then ur sneakers mix is it for adult and kids,, lastly bedsheet and towel .thanks so much,,,
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Loreby: 12:14am On Feb 12, 2018
Hi, pls I am new here, I m trying to learn how this site works. Also been trying to get ideas, contacts on used clothing
business. I really need contacts on anyone that sells grade A creme bale of children clothes in abuja... been reading on a stella42 that sells in lagos, would love to hear from her.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Loreby: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2018
Stella42:
Happy new year everyone... To my amazing customers, thank you so much for your patronage, I really do appreciate. Let's do it again this year.

Therefore, in the spirit of the season, I'll be giving a 10% discount on every purchase from Jan 2nd- Jan 31st 2018.

We do this yearly to encourage first timers and also to appreciate our old customers.

What are you waiting for? Start placing your orders now!!!
Thank you
Contact of ur abuja customers ma
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good evening ma'am. Sorry for the late reply. kindly add me up on whatsapp to get their contact. Thanks
Loreby:
Contact of ur abuja customers ma

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by stainless76(f): 3:31am On Feb 17, 2018
stainless76:
Hello MaAM,, Pls My WhatsaPP Is Not Working And I Want To Make An Enquiry on ur children mix ccr/very clean ones because i was given rag by another seller who made me discouraged,,i love ur pix i saw this mrg,,i want ccr ,,how much ma and how many pieces pls? then ur sneakers mix is it for adult and kids,, lastly bedsheet and towel .thanks so much,,,
Good Morning Ma, You Didnt ResPOND To My Questions Since Last Week
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Hello ma'am...good morning. Pardon me for the late reply. Children bales has different prices for different types. If you got a bale full of rags, it simply means you got a cheap bale. If you want very clean children mix. You have to budget 150-200k for a bale. Kindly give me a call so I'll explain better to you.
Thank you
stainless76:
Good Morning Ma, You Didnt ResPOND To My Questions Since Last Week

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by nuvieak(f): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please how much do u sell very clean children bale. Expect a reply

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2018
Happy new week beautiful people...We're taking orders now... call or whatsapp me to place your order.

Have a fruitful week... smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello beautiful people... Happy new month to You all.

If you're interested in buying very lovely first grade bras and you're in Lagos. Kindly message me on whatsapp.
Both wholesale and retail.

If you're outside Lagos. And you're interested. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.

Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by emijo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Stella42:
Hello beautiful people... Happy new month to You all.

If you're interested in buying very lovely first grade bras and you're in Lagos. Kindly message me on whatsapp.
Both wholesale and retail.

If you're outside Lagos. And you're interested. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.

Thanks
Please were can I get nice OK men's shoes at a cheaper rate in Yaba?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by TeeteeSho(f): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Stella42 post=47811014]We have yet another happy customer cheesy
She bought my bale of children mixed wears. Lovely nairalanders in abeokuta do well to patronize her.
Thank you so much ma'am for your patronage, God bless you.
Happy weekend dearies

where is she based in abeokuta or can you drop her contact details
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by christnazirite(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please go to Instagram and twitter like and tag her picture, also share it. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in MISS ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.