Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (28925 Views)

Lai Mohammed Congratulates Anthony Joshua, FG To Invite Him Soon / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Islie: 9:52am On May 16, 2016

Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, has disclosed that the agency was indeed probing and collating evidence against former president, Goodluck Jonathan and other accomplices in the arms purchase scandal.

He stated this when he visited the office of the BBC Hausa service in London at the weekend.

Asked when Jonathan would be asked to appear at the EFCC, Magu said: “Anybody that is involved in this scandal, we will invite him. It is only that we have to first establish our evidence.

“Anybody who is guilty, I swear, we will summon him wherever he is. Anybody that we invited, we must have finished with our background study on him.

“We spend not just days for the background work but months until we establish the case before we issue invitation. That is why none of the people we invited has come out clean.

“Whoever stole public funds and we establish our evidence, I’m telling you we will invite him, without cover. That is how the work is. We compile dossiers of proofs and facts before we invite.”

Questioned on amount recovered by the EFCC under him, Magu responded: “Because of what is going on, I can’t tell you the exact amount we have recovered so far. But we are still collecting the monies.

“I can’t tell you for now, but what we have recovered within this period alone, was never recorded since the establishment of the EFCC in 2003,” he said.

“Actually, what we recovered is way beyond that figure. I don’t want to let it out now. On 29th May, we will disclose every detail and Nigerians will know what we have done”, he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/16/efcc-probing-jonathan-we-will-invite-him-to-respond-to-our-evidences-magu/

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Firefire(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2016
Story for the gods... grin

Questioned on amount recovered by the EFCC under him, Magu responded: “Because of what is going on, I can’t tell you the exact amount we have recovered so far. But we are still collecting the monies.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Tolexander: 9:54am On May 16, 2016
Asked when Jonathan would be asked to appear at the EFCC, Magu said: “Anybody that is involved in this scandal, we will invite him. It is only that we have to first establish our evidence.

“Anybody who is guilty, I swear, we will summon him wherever he is. Anybody that we invited, we must have finished with our background study on him.
what evidence does EFCC still need?

He has been mentioned many times by Dasuki and other accomplices. None of them could withdraw from the CBN without the consent of the President.

What significant and established evidence had EFCC before arresting those arrested?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nobody: 9:55am On May 16, 2016
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

I swear this is an amazing decision

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin booohari never get that mind to probe him grin grin grin grin grin

he wants to give his supporters 'hope'

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nobody: 9:55am On May 16, 2016
Lol...this people just want to deliberately destroy this country. Arrest or even mere invitation of GEJ will bring about the end of this country!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by ademoladeji(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2016
Ko Possible to invite him....

If OBJ, Atiku, Abd'Salam, IBB n co cld be questioned, I see no logical reasoning in inviting GEJ (C-in-C of looters)!!!

We are all fantastically joking

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by cktheluckyman: 9:58am On May 16, 2016
Empty noise!!! EFCC went after Tompolo and the oil production dropped from 2.2million bpd to 1.3 million bpd,try GEJ and see that figure drop further to 1000 bpd with attendant chaos in the polity.

Buhari no chop liver reach that side

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by DesChyko: 10:22am On May 16, 2016
Lol.. I no dey o! They reject Jonathan no mean say dem dey take am play o. If you never dey ND see men, you no go believe walahi. NA make sense, but those guys deadly.

20 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by caleb404: 11:50am On May 16, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy

Weekly dose for the zombies. Invite Jonathan self and then we all in Niger Delta go turn Avengers. Just small Shakira wen we dance, we've crippled 50% of Nigeria oil production.

From our backyard in warri we will decide if the man in oshogbo and his family will receive their next salary grin. Imagine if we con dance awilo
cheesy

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by richidinho(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2016
Where is the evidences
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by LadyExcellency: 11:54am On May 16, 2016
EFCC, How much you don collect upon all these noises? I guess 3 trillion Naira plus ....

Without making noise EFCC recovered over 2 trillion Naira between 2010 and 2011

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by DaBullIT(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2016
hhehehehehe

I see a mental patient saying it's not possible

I see others threatening war if it happens

To my satisfaction i saw reasonable people who are able to read between the lines , especially what the EFCC director said " We spend months , not days or Dossiers and evidence against suspects, that's why no one we have arrested has come out clean ""

Jonathan will be invited for questioning, He probably won't be detained or locked up , but it'll be the greatest disgrace and embarrasment for the Yeebos world wide

If Buhari can order the kidnap and return of Umaru Dikko from UK to Nigeria , I am sure Buhari can ask for international help to arrest Jonathan

and that is what will happen ,

IF EFCC or DSS or ICPC or did not arrest Jonathan on Nigerian soil , i want to see where you will protest or who yee yeebows will fight against

hahahahaha best news of the week grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by mrtantalizers(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2016
but he never mentioned GEJ. But y? Nigerian press and sensationalizatn are like 5 and 6.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by simplemach(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2016
O God...! na north I dey ooo, just show me an escape route to a safe place when this bomb will explode.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by steppin: 12:29pm On May 16, 2016
They're giving the Niger Delta avengers more reason to bomb oil pipelines. When they begin to probe Jonathan, they should make sure Obasanjo is close by.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by MoreWahala: 12:29pm On May 16, 2016
We are watching cheesy grin grin cheesy , it's like thunder want to strike some people.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Ijaya123: 12:29pm On May 16, 2016
Nobody is above the law, even GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by drejenny(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
You kukuma want to scatter the country

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by flokii: 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
Magu chop knuckle jare..

Use force sef if need be.. Buh careful of those Avengers o, Hulk, Captain Nigerdelta and co. grin
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Apelex(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
Story for the the gods..

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Ijaya123: 12:31pm On May 16, 2016
caleb404:
grin cheesy cheesy

Weekly dose for the zombies. Invite Jonathan self and then we all in Niger Delta go turn Avengers. Just small Shakira wen we dance, we've crippled 50% of Nigeria oil production.

From our backyard in warri we will decide if the man in oshogbo and his family will receive their next salary grin. Imagine if we con dance awilo cheesy

The one in Otuoke and his kinsmen, have they collected their salaries yet?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by kings09(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2016
grin. Shortcut to disaster.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by dechriscool(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
Eeeh go shock you.
APC adminstraction and its media attention style of leadership.They just want something to occupy us come may 29 since they have nothing to show after one year of terrible,disastrous,pain inflicting,hunger laden leadership to Nigerians.They want to tell US how much they have recovered from the looted funds as their only achievement after one year in office.Terrible,tufiakwa!
They want to invite Gej knowing fully well the agitation that, is going to cause thus diverting attention on th questions of their achievement in office after one.
Patiently waiting with one bottle of my orijin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by gudnex22(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
[s]
Tolexander:
what evidence does EFCC still need?

He has been mentioned many times by Dasuki and other accomplices. None of them could withdraw from the CBN without the consent of the President.

What significant and established evidence had EFCC before arresting those arrested?
[/s]

Just like Amechi was mentioned many times abi?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by misscall247: 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
what abt Sanusi lamido sanusi

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by tempest01(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2016
flokii:
Magu chop knuckle jare..

Use force sef if need be.. Buh careful of those Avengers o, Hulk, Captain Nigerdelta and co. grin

hahaha...Me and my friend dey talk this same thing dey laugh yesterday...If person no see work, na to become Captain Nigerdelta for avengers sure pass.

PMB should be careful where he threads. Being a president or a leader comes with taking decisions and making steps that can be used to bring you down. For the very fact that he allowed the illegal CBN recruitment to happen is proof to show that sooner or later he (or pple around him) will make irrational decisions. APC folks are corrupt, but when pdp was in power they were diplomatic on fighting corruption. You can not leave money outside and expect to come back and see it the next morning. Using technology, put checks in place to prevent the stealing of money before you go about prosecuting people. The prosecution alone will bring out new breed of intelligent crooks.

Inviting one former president for questioning due to mismanagement and corruption while other former presidents and cronies (who in public opinion are more corrupt) are gallivanting with you would never end well. Magu receive sense.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Firefire(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2016
grin

15 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by jennykel(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
abeg dey should leave d man alone........rubbish!!!!
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
No Comment
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by back2sender: 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin grin grin grin booohari never get that mind to probe him grin grin grin grin grin

he wants to give his supporters 'hope'
Story for the Gods. A man that his wife controls like wrapper! He his not fit to knot the shoe lace of our able presido, The sheriff of our time, rankadede baba.
The ineffectual baboon will be bundled like the president of IPOB and fedora cap people republic , let him no respect himself first.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2016
E don almost red

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / Thugs Invade Catholic Church In Lagos, Cart Away PVC Registration Machines / Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.