Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) (2436 Views)

An Hilarious And Rib - Cracking Comedy From Still Ringing |SO FUNNY / Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / See this Funny Reply To an Hilarious Question: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by VoteRefiner2016: 10:15am On May 16, 2016
These people where just busy cooling off.
Who says shop rite isn't a good place to shop? Lol

Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by VoteRefiner2016: 10:17am On May 16, 2016
Lalasticlala hope this inst part of what you did the last time you paid a visit to shop rite, owerri?
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by vizkiz: 10:19am On May 16, 2016
can't this guy just wait till they get home? grin

The girl too No even talk anything. Corrupt beings, they wanna spoil my fasting undecided
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 16, 2016
But this dude is a grown man now or perhaps its not how it seems?
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by VoteRefiner2016: 10:22am On May 16, 2016
vizkiz:
can't this guy just wait till they get home? grin

The girl too No even talk anything. Corrupt beings, they wanna spoil my fasting undecided

Hahahaha, I heard or maybe read they were mere strangers.

I feel the girl was enjoying it more. Lol
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by VoteRefiner2016: 10:25am On May 16, 2016
Vorpal:
But this dude is a grown man now or perhaps its not how it seems?
he looks like a grown man in stature. Lol
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by repogirl(f): 10:26am On May 16, 2016
Hmm, that's what is called 'bumper to bumper'. sad
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by VoteRefiner2016: 10:28am On May 16, 2016
repogirl:
Hmm, that's what is called 'bumper to bumper'. sad
Lol, do you think the lady was aware?
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by vizkiz: 10:34am On May 16, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

Hahahaha, I heard or maybe read they were mere strangers.

I feel the girl was enjoying it more. Lol

He should track her to one corner when they leave the mall...and grab her by the waist, pin her against the wall, pull down her leggings and let his sin stick go into the hell hole cheesy

Chai... I am fasting. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by VoteRefiner2016: 10:37am On May 16, 2016
vizkiz:

He should track her to one corner when they leave the mall...and grab her by the waist, pin her against the wall, pull down her leggings and let his sin stick go into the hell hole cheesy

Chai... I am fasting. lipsrsealed

You are hereby corrupt! Lol

2 Likes

Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by Commentus2: 10:44am On May 16, 2016
No comment, my eyes didn't see anything! Satan get behind me before I open my eyes... .......cool
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by teekay213(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2016
omo see smoching.
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2016
Make una leave d guy ensjoy himself
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by repogirl(f): 11:43am On May 16, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

Lol, do you think the lady was aware?
It doesn't look like it. I guess her mind was else where or the thing never dey poke am yet. lipsrsealed
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by may3(f): 1:18pm On May 16, 2016
Op, Shey nah u build shoprite for awka abi?
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by VoteRefiner2016: 2:22pm On May 16, 2016
repogirl:
It doesn't look like it. I guess her mind was else where or the thing never dey poke am yet. lipsrsealed
Can you please throw more light on the emboldened? *tongue_out*
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by VoteRefiner2016: 2:26pm On May 16, 2016
may3:
Op, Shey nah u build shoprite for awka abi?
Sorry BBB, it has been modified and corrected.
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by repogirl(f): 3:55pm On May 16, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

Can you please throw more light on the emboldened? *tongue_out*
lipsrsealed
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by may3(f): 10:38pm On May 16, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

Sorry BBB, it has been modified and corrected.
Ok
Re: An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo) by SAMBATLAN(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2016
Aka-gum

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Swearing-in Ceremony Of Uche Ogar / Stupid Baby Names / Hilarious Photoshop (peesure Involved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.