Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality (843 Views)

How Your Birth Position In The Family Can Influence Your Personality / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Know Your Personality By Your Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality by Mbkite(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2016
For A:
External personality: Sensitive, strong imagination, great intuition, like to help people, insecure, compassionate. Enthusiastic, not bother about trifles, a little impatient, energetic. Curious, adventurous, funny, self-ironic.
Internal personality: Desire to be protected, and be treated sincerely, like the feeling of being recognized and accepted. Sometimes you are overly nice, always being used by someone else, what you want is very simple, as long as others could give you sincere feelings. But in fact, you know exactly who treats you well, who treats you bad, you know how distinguish, and understand what to love or what to hate.
Love personality:
You are not good at expressing, if your partner feels that your love is 30%, in fact, it is 50% or more than that. You will not be honest, you will dilute the expression of feelings, and suppress your emotions. You are not the person who never get angry, you suppress your bad temper for love. You get used to treat people nicely, you never know what selfishness is

For B:
External personality: Full of talent, creative, with special charm, making friends from different area. Generous, intelligent, confident and eye-catching, special charm, strong self-esteem, and care a lot about power. Hard work, dedicated, full of ideals, flexible and alert.
Internal personality: Have a fragile heart, want to do but afraid of getting hurt, have high expectations, but fear of loss, need warm encouragement. What you want is not really much, just want to find a people understand it, and like the real you, then it’s enough.
Love personality: Always overthink, stuck yourself in the depressing memories, hard to let go. You’re always hesitate, eager to have someone accompany, but not allowed yourself to do so. Because you love your partner very much, and you don’t want him/her to hate or sick you, thus, you act like you do not care. And everything does not matters to you.

For C:
External personality: Strong creativity, witty, agile, good at phrasing, emotional, react quickly. Practical, desire beauty and art, thoughtful, but sometimes worry too much, sensitive. Smart, flair, advocating harmony, good at manipulating.
Internal personality: Most of the time, you just choose to remain silent, but that is your mildness, you would rather sacrifice, but not letting anyone to be hurt. It is not difficult to understand you, all you want is a few flexibility and dreams, and people who understand you, then that’s enough
Love personality: You really don’t like the hustle and bustle circumstances, comfortable environment is a good place for you, and so does your relationship. Your greatest weakness is having a soft heart. Even when you suffered great injury or shock, if that person sincerely apologizes, you can’t help yourself but choose to forget.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/astrologer-ashish-vyas-51037635?authType=name&authToken=GPJL&trk=hp-feed-member-name

Lalasticlala, seun, et al, how do you hold your fist?

Re: Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality by Nobody: 11:15am On May 16, 2016
that C speaks me and it sucks
Re: Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality by Mbkite(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2016
kallmemrB:
that C speaks me and it sucks
LOL
Re: Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 16, 2016
I hold my fist like 'B'
Re: Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality by Mbkite(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2016
Hunnydropps:
I hold my fist like 'B'
does it describe you?
Re: Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 16, 2016
Mbkite:

does it describe you?

Taking into account the descriptions can't go into deep explanations...to my surprise, Yes.

Im eager to see if the descriptions fitting each fist style will match the personalities of other that will comment.

Which is your style and does it fit you? smiley
Re: Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality by Mbkite(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Taking into account the descriptions can't go into deep explanations...to my surprise, Yes.

Im eager to see if the descriptions fitting each fist style will match the personalities of other that will comment.

Which is your style and does it fit you? smiley
Lol. It's B. Right to some extent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Age Bracket And Their Respective Bachelorhood / Breaking: Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke Risk 10 Years Imprisonment / I'll Ostracize My Wife From Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.