Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (72683 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield by classicdude1(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2016
y are our guns with cello tape....I tire oO
Re: Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield by classicdude1(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2016
y are our guns with cello tape....I tire oO
Re: Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield by Kevsman(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2016
sylviaeo:
c as dem cello tape d gun. 9ja special force for dat mata. God give u many more years
otondo, na three magazine them cello tape together
Re: Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield by Blessograo(f): 4:37pm On May 17, 2016
one of the most cutest pictures i've ever seen, having your Bible to celebrate eith even in the midst of crisis. Happy birthday, the Lord is his strength and fortress
Re: Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield by jegoola2004(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2016
My REGU God will grant u ur heart desires u are celebrating dis year own on battle field next year will be in d comfort of ur home wt ur lovely family great member of 55 RRI, great Nigerian army , great Nigerian we all proud of you ,victory for Eva
Re: Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield by okikiosibodu(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
delishpot:
May you return home safely
God has answered our prayers. He has returned home safely
https://www.nairaland.com/3303618/soldier-henry-edobor-reunites-daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.