Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) (117403 Views)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Hangs Two Male Corpers To Defile Gravity (photo) / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Kazrem(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2016
Iyangbali didn't you see this pic? Is that not she (you know who I meant) in her first nysc with funjosh abi wetin dt him moniker be?
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by demzylahot(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2016
Don't judge..Na dis kind girls dey stingy with their kpekus
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by HRich(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Our future husbands embarassed
angry
With our future wives
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2016
Educationentry:
The things some people didn't do four years in the university/college, they do so and more in just one year of NYSC programme. See below what these Corpers were spotted doing. Some people may say is fun but nevertheless some photos can have a negative effect in future.

http://www.educationentry.com/2016/05/see-what-this-corp-members-were-spotted.html

i wonder what is can bring negative effect here, i do dat almost everyday
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 16, 2016
Flirtyjane:
End time Corpers
lmao, you read my mind @jane
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Yehman(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
jesse515:
D guyman behind is @ a peak, his facial expression sugest a happy peak.
Lol! Happy cowbell nko
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by sparkleRed(f): 8:28pm On May 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
if this girl display like this for outside....inside she go scatter blocus oooo

Lol heheh
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by oye9ja(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2016
Educationentry:
The things some people didn't do four years in the university/college, they do so and more in just one year of NYSC programme. See below what these Corpers were spotted doing. Some people may say is fun but nevertheless some photos can have a negative effect in future.

http://www.educationentry.com/2016/05/see-what-this-corp-members-were-spotted.html

Some guys dey disappoint me sha.
All of Una go dey preach for her, Wah about the gurl Una straff give 500naira for TP, what's the difference. From the picture oh, Una go no say dem b her friend, and she b soji girl, no b local like most of the pretenders her, and they simply took a picture. And moreover, all wetin Una talk, who e epp for dem? Dem even sabi abi send Una. U are simply turning dem into a celebrity. Roll on gurls and guys, camp was fun, I wish I can do it again. That's ur moment.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Obason22(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
Oh oboi, dis aboki wit red teeth dey feel sometin else.
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Catastrophe1: 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
Corp camp, sex camp
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by oye9ja(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2016
Flirtyjane:
End time Corpers

Am sorry if am rude, but you are f**ked.
I cry for you.
Am ashame for you.
I feel sorry for you.
I pity you.
I sympathise with whom birth you.
I sympathise with whom loves you as a wife/girl.
I am terribly disappointed I feel this way for you.

After all, it's not your fault, it the generation and world we are in.

You know why I wrote all these as a tribute for you? It's because you wrote:

"End time Corper",

And you name is:
"Flirtyjane".

You are a pretender,
Loser,
Impersonator,
and
The epitome and definition of endtime.

Once again, am sorry if am rude, I just expressed myself based on the perspective of the whole matter.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by ritababe(f): 8:44pm On May 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Can you just see the future wife of an innocent man... Smh

innocent man? that should be you
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 16, 2016
I see nothing wrong with this photo. Nigerians and hypocrisy this lady might just be the free minded type. Alot of girls blasting her can do worse than the devil pls.
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Leke001: 8:56pm On May 16, 2016
this is why a good percentage of our graduates these days know nothing...when all that is in their hearts is inordinate affection
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Dainikel(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2016
Normal thingy @camp, anything can happen!
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by doskie(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2016
Nysc will deal with them
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Can you just see the future wife of an innocent man... Smh

what makes you think the man will be innocent??
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2016
ritababe:

innocent man? that should be you
And what makes you think I'm an INNOCENT man? tongue
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 16, 2016
Dat gal is a very stup.id b!tch end time corpers..... undecided
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by kherlly(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2016
At the end now she will claim tis rape.

Dont mind that lady... Im sure she will service the guys both if they are inside room alone.

I dont trust anyone going for service coz most of them turns it into fornication service.

A copper in my working place when she first came she always dress as SU... No plaitin of hair and always moderate dressing(u all know how SU behave) buh now she is totally different.

Like a man once told me when you are indoor wiv yor woman that is when she is yours buh immeditely she steps out she is no long your woman buh our woman.

Lemme go drink my garri wiv kulikuli alata
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2016
This is why I will never marry a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Jayroland: 9:47pm On May 16, 2016
Educationentry:

Dear 'saint ' op

It's a shame that we Nigerians seek cognizance and power through dirty means such as this. Just to get followers on your blog you resorted to damaging both the image of the National Youth Service Corps as well as the individuals involved.
Woe unto all your supporters.
I'm sure u indulge in unspeakable things yet you pose as a saint. If this country were not as it is you could have been sued for character defamation. Please improve yourself.
Mods... something as demeaning as this should be banned, let alone make FP.
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by ritababe(f): 9:48pm On May 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
And what makes you think I'm an INNOCENT man? tongue

u look like one
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2016
Passy089:

what makes you think the man will be innocent??
Innocent men sometimes fall into the hand of daughters of Jezebel cheesy
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by EmperorMGI: 9:53pm On May 16, 2016
@MOD, It's this useless poo you know how to bring to frontpage....Batch A, Stream 2 PCMs have not gotten their Call-up letter 4days gone now, and they have written reasonable post to help show their plight to the Authorities... but you can't bring that one to FP...but this poo!
God help our nation... with people like you in positions of authority!
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
Holydude:
Some girls are shameless.. This one can never a virgin. All these guys too no dey use their brain to think. Their cerebrum is on their joystick.
Cc: lalasticlala

Especially the guy that positioned the girl's ass to his ROD
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by dukeo(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2016
grin
Stupedinluv:
Our future husbands embarassed

angry

Nice commect, cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 16, 2016
boman2014:
just imagine

WTF? ROFLMFAO
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by mfujah(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2016
Holydude:
Some girls are shameless.. This one can never a virgin. All these guys too no dey use their brain to think. Their cerebrum is on their joystick.
Cc: lalasticlala
story.... mind ur business
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by NaWetinDey(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2016
It's obvious she's craving for a three-some so as to mark her total graduation.

Such that goes about seeking for who will drill her for a job or money. Graduate my foot!

Sorry, but her psyche is already whacked. Besides Jesus, there can be no other help.
Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by maxwell767(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2016
grin. Issele-uku orientation camp don cast... grin I can't forget that casted hall grin.

Re: Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:24pm On May 16, 2016
Shameless beings undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States / Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.