Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! (5357 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by omgismholly(f): 9:29pm On May 18, 2016
one thing have noticed abt posts abt munachi is d only achievement attached to her is "28 yr old beauty queen" for God sake na only she don win beauty contest bfor? by d way dose contest day even get wayo y I no go hear word because person win m for almost how many yrs ago.beauty is not measured by a pretty face alone...good shape,intelligence,good xracter n all.so I don't undastand d noise abt a pretty face wit no... lipsrsealed.I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:30pm On May 18, 2016
omgismholly:
one thing have noticed abt posts abt munachi is d only achievement attached to her is "28 yr old beauty queen" for God sake na only she don win beauty contest bfor? by d way dose contest day even get wayo y I no go hear word because person win m for almost how many yrs ago.beauty is not measured by a pretty face alone...good shape,intelligence,good xracter n all.so I don't undastand d noise abt a pretty face wit no... lipsrsealed.I rest my case
you are so jealous!!!!, ewo!
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by mideactive: 9:06am On May 19, 2016
Beauty queen my *ss

Palmwinetapper:
fuk offfff
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by Olypeppy(f): 9:27am On May 19, 2016
This guy na Munachi marketing manager..Obsession gone wrong..
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by omgismholly(f): 10:23am On May 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you are so jealous!!!!, ewo!
dats d best u or she can offer.I don't argue facts wit 'palmwinetappers' cos dy re uneducated,dirty,n most of all shameless.abeg shift mak I hear beta yarn

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:28pm On May 20, 2016
omgismholly:
dats d best u or she can offer.I don't argue facts wit 'palmwinetappers' cos dy re uneducated,dirty,n most of all shameless.abeg shift mak I hear beta yarn
go sit for dutti my friend. Jealous beast
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by slam7000(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
then why are men dying for her. Why does she manage to have a 23 year old boyfriend

Silly and randy men 'die' for her. Those who want her only do because they want to help her toy boy run down her wrinkly Kitty. Those men will run when there's nothing more and when her wells are all dried up. None of them want her for any serious thing. She isn't the type. She's so vain, hedonistic and silly to be taken serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
slam7000:

Silly and randy men 'die' for her. Those who want her only do because they want to help her toy boy run down her wrinkly Kitty. Those men will run when there's nothing more and when her wells are all dried up. None of them want her for any serious thing. She isn't the type. She's so vain, hedonistic and silly to be taken serious.
but peter okoye never thought she was ugly
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by slam7000(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
but peter okoye never thought she was ugly

Where is peter okoye and munachi?? Are they still together? Munachi is an emergency conji helper. Every randy man will find her not ugly but once the deed is done and the conji is sorted. They will move on leaving her for the next conjield man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
slam7000:

Where is peter okoye and munachi?? Are they still together? Munachi is an emergency conji helper. Every randy man will find her not ugly but once the deed is done and the conji is sorted. They will move on leaving her for the next conjield man.
not true. Peter made a mistake for leaving muna for an old woman like lola
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by slam7000(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
not true. Peter made a mistake for leaving muna for an old woman like lola

"Peter made a mistake for leaving Muna for an old woman like Lola" ??....And Muna went for a much younger boy as his sugar mummy! Now the boy has woken up and decided to roll with his age mates!

Muna, you should just find an Alhaji and become his fourth wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
slam7000:

"Peter made a mistake for leaving Muna for an old woman like Lola" ??....And Muna went for a much younger boy as his sugar mummy! Now the boy has woken up and decided to roll with his age mates!

Muna, you should just find an Alhaji and become his fourth wife.
shut up! As if muna has trouble finding a man.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by slam7000(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut up! As if muna has trouble finding a man.

Don't talk yourself into trouble Muna. Stop bragging and be humble. You are so full of yourself and rude that's why you keep attracting the wrong people in your life. You need to learn and I hope you don't learn the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
slam7000:

Don't talk yourself into trouble Muna. Stop bragging and be humble. You are so full of yourself and rude that's why you keep attracting the wrong people in your life. You need to learn and I hope you don't learn the hard way.
you do not know me to make that weak asss judgment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Nigerian Lady 'slays' In The U.S With Her Banging Body (photos) / Meet 17yr Old Regina Daniels’s Boyfriend, See Their Loved Up Photos / Travis Scott New Home Probably The Most Expensive Houses Built In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.