Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12161 Views)

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Sodium155: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
Re: . by posakosa(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
Your wife is important. wink

btw, my advice to all couples out there: DO NOT ALLOW ANY FAMILY MEMBERs whatsoever in your house. It should be only you and your wife.

why is your brother living with you?! How far away are the rooms from yáll ?!

1 Like

Re: . by symbian03(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
An ordinary woman pissing off your own blood brova? Mumu man
Re: . by posakosa(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
She's probably embarassed and feels that she won't be able to scream that loudly. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2009
posakosa:

She's probably embarassed and feels that she won't be able to scream that loudly.    undecided undecided undecided
lol too right
Re: . by Gentlelady(f): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
posakosa:

She's probably embarassed and feels that she won't be able to scream that loudly. undecided undecided undecided

lol grin grin

You have to plan to do it when your brother is not at home.  I do not blame your wife, it must be embarassing if she makes noise while at it and your brother hears.
Re: . by debest1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2009
The wife is right, sort out your brother or get a bigger accommodation, she's obviously embarrased by the thought of your brother listening to her moans of passion.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
better find your brother a hotel

why are newlyweds so stupid

Family shouldnt stay over at least for the first year.

1 Like

Re: . by steve49ja(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
Men forget brother what so ever oh, you married now and your family comes first.

How free/relaxed would you be pounding ya wife while your brother is in da next room prolly listening to every moan and groan of his climaxing sister-in-law? Na wa oh.

Talk with your brother (but dont bring up your wifes' name), you guys prolly gan have another brother who's a bachelor.

Until you have a house big enough, relatives should stay off i personally dont even like da idea of having relatives over my crib for werrin now? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
What's embarassing about a husband and wife making love?

Not that I support the husband, but a woman shouldnt give her husband ultimatums.
Re: . by posakosa(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

Not that I support the husband, but a woman shouldnt give her husband ultimatums.

Making love? Not when there's a family member in the house,  right next door!    undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by TOPE20001(f): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2009
I undastand where the wife is coming from. I wudnt feel comfortable either esp if the rooms are close to each other.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
posakosa:

Making love? Not when there's a family member in the house,  right next door!   undecided undecided undecided

Next door . . ,  not even in the same room. For Christ sakes, they know you are making love, even if they are 1000 miles away.
Re: . by candyshore: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
i think u should listen to ur wife, makin ur wife uncomfortable in her own home its not fair, she must be shy, moreover u re newly wedds why allow someone live with u when u know u dont have enough space.
just make ur brother understand but dont call ur wifes name, and look for somewere else for him to stay.
Re: . by posakosa(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

Next door . . ,  not even in the same room. For Christ sakes, they know you are making love, even if they are 1000 miles away.

really? She's a wife and not a girlfriend, She is entitled to her privacy and loud moaning and screams.
Re: . by izeek(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2009
bro unless u know u can provide alternative for ur bro,
i suggest u dont send him away.

so wat the Bleep if she screams black and blue during wreste mania iv!
ur bro knows she is ur wife, and goes to say u doing something right.
i wont advice u cause a rift cos of ur wife, just try to balance they whole thing.
if she say no touch, then fine no touch.
as long as she is human and not cheating on u, she go personally rush u 1 night forgetting say u brother even stand for the door.
Re: . by posakosa(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
If he loves his brother soo much, he shouldn't have gotten married.

You and your wife are now ONE, and you should respect her wishes and demands?!
Re: . by TOPE20001(f): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
izeek:

bro unless u know u can provide alternative for ur bro,
i suggest u dont send him away.

so wat the mess if she screams black and blue during wreste mania iv!
ur bro knows she is ur wife, and goes to say u doing something right.
i wont advice u cause a rift cos of ur wife, just try to balance they whole thing.
if she say no touch, then fine no touch.
as long as she is human and not cheating on u, she go personally rush u 1 night forgetting say u brother even stand for the door.

Lmao. . . She is prolly just shy na.
Re: . by yjay(f): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
@poster the word ure looking for is privacy!!!
Re: . by biola44: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
simple!
Re: . by izeek(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
@tope,
what kinda shy is that.
when they was not married, they did it in a variety of places, ranging from
bush paths, to backseats of cars, to quickies in the room when that same bro was outside talking on the fone.
so why is it now when she has the legit right and her own place to shout all she wants that the young mans presence is nopw disturbing.

no wife of mine wud tell me that kain crap.
although my bro wud have sense not to come around till like 6months after enuf wounding from me.
Re: . by TOPE20001(f): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
Well we dnt knw that 4 sure. Where is the poster sef?
Re: . by posakosa(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
izeek:

although my bro wud have sense not to come around till like 6months after enuf wounding from me.

GBAM!
Re: . by Dandas: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
Well,i think the wife is definetly right!!.Apart from wife,even a girlfriend need total PRIVACY in her man,s house.I know the kind moaning that attracts heavy noise my girl used to make when i m pumping her,that even pple outside can hear let alone somebody in same room or next room.Generally,the sweetness of banging a woman is privacy,so that both of you can enjoy the game.U fail to realize that when u re on top of woman that ordinary knocking at the door by a visitor not to talk of somebody being in same house with u can turn off your sex hormone and ur d**k will fall,which is break in transmission and women love to be satisfied.So its either you tell your bros to go or you find bigger accomodation immediately,so that ur wife can enjoy ur d**k anyhow,anytime,anywhere she want it.
Re: . by olaide3(f): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
lol!

very very funny, in short am short of words.
Re: . by smooooooth: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2009
posakosa:

Your wife is important. wink

btw, my advice to all couples out there: DO NOT ALLOW ANY FAMILY MEMBERs whatsoever in your house. It should be only you and your wife.

why is your brother living with you?! How far away are the rooms from yáll ?!

its obvious ur mother was raped, so u dont know your father, & when you were born, your mother threw you into the nearest thrash, so you dont know her too. so u are lucky, your wife need not worry about your family coming around, cos you dont have one.

ThiefOfHearts:

better find your brother a hotel

why are newlyweds so stupid

Family shouldnt stay over at least for the first year.

i suggest you marry posakosa, he is the closest to what you deserve.

@Op, abeg leave your brother, and make love to your wife anyhow u want,its your right, or u no pay bride price?
Re: . by posakosa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
smooooooth:

its obvious ur mother was raped, so u dont know your father, & when you were born, your mother threw you into the nearest thrash, so you dont know her too. so u are lucky, your wife need not worry about your family coming around, cos you dont have one.

What does a description of your mother have to do with the POSTER ?

1 Like

Re: . by kolaoloye(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

I don't want you to look at it from that perspective, some women can't stand the presence of the third party when the show is on.
I would advise that the husband make an alternative arrangement for his brother.  I rest my  case.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
izeek:

@tope,
what kinda shy is that.
when they was not married, they did it in a variety of places, ranging from
bush paths, to backseats of cars, to quickies in the room when that same bro was outside talking on the fone.
so why is it now when she has the legit right and her own place to shout all she wants that the young mans presence is nopw disturbing.

no wife of mine wud tell me that kain crap.

unless the wife was a virgin, na true talk be that  grin

Pls i am living in two rooms with my wife,we just married newly,but we use one of the rooms for parking clothes,bags,property etc and we sleep in the other room,we will soon find a bigger accomodation(Flat).Recently,my younger brother visited me to stay with us while we look for job for him.But,my wife say she will not allow me to touch her again if my brother is with us.I told her let the guy be sleeping in the other room,while we sleep on the other room,she say no,that she won't feel relaxed and free to make love in that kind condition unless my brother leave or until when we find a bigger accomodation.Please how can i convince her to agree for us to be doing it with my bros in the house?because i need am well well.or is there any approach to be using that can make everybody feel at home in spite of the fact that three of us will be there while still enjoying her?.Please advise!!

i really don't know what to say - your wife may have issues with your brother she is not talking about. but your asking your brother to leave will lead to major bad blood between your wife and your family, imho.

unless you can find a friend for your bro to crash with, i'd say manage it. marriage is not a bed of roses. tomorrow it may be your wife's sister who is coming to stay while she looks for job. do you think she would have the same reservations?

as to siblings etal knowing you are gettng down - i don't think anyone over here believes in the stork. heck its the brother hat should be bothered at the interruptions to his sleep  cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
Tell your brother to find somewhere else to stay. You can give him pocket money.
Newly-weds need their privacy. Naija people and family wahala.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
smooth, you're boring

davidylan:

Tell your brother to find somewhere else to stay. You can give him pocket money.
Newly-weds need their privacy. Naija people and family wahala.

Seriously. You'd think they'd have common sense before tying the knot

Oyb, it's TOO EARLY for family brouhahaha. Simple as that.

as for whether or not they've done it all over the place, all that is stupid assumptions that have nothing to do with the matter at hand
Re: . by alfchye(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2009
I will give Three option on this.
 First, You  do the sex thing in the afternoon when your brother is not arround, Secondly You can just Loud the music when  he is sleeping in the other room.No one will know you are at it.Play sumtin like  a mix tape or Terry G or Reggae.
 Lastly, If  you cannot do the 2 above, Go spend half day for Hotel or  pay hourly for sex there.I will never suggest you tell you brother off, Even if you and your wife are one.
  He is your brother and you guys still have same blood running in you.You don't want to do sumtin you will regret tomorrow.
 No one knows what tomorrow have in stock, Chase your brother today and tomorrow he becomes a very wealthy man, He will never forget the experience.
  Alot of hypocrite on here, Do not answer them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Petite Girls / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) / Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.