Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. (3692 Views)

Drop Your Number And Location, You Might Get A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2016
Forum for singles and married who desire to make new friends of all class and wants to share with us there experiences
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2016
Noblebliss:
Forum for singles and married who desire to make new friends of all class and wants to share with us there experiences
I think am privileged to be opening dis forum.
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2016
I can't wait to meet u gud people of Nigeria
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2016
Maybe I should start by introducing my self: am a single young man who happens to come from some where in Africa ,am single.
I hope to meet interesting and inspiring personalities. Sure
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by keeptalkin(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2016
please add me i really am interested in joining your group 08054719912 wink Thanks in advance smiley

1 Like

Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 12:25am On May 17, 2016
keeptalkin:
please add me i really am interested in joining your group 08054719912 wink Thanks in advance smiley
Ur most welcome
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 12:31am On May 17, 2016
Dis room is open to any one who has something to share be it romance,marriage name them just be free
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2016
More so we welcome questions of any kind feel free its a free world
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Nobody: 6:24am On May 17, 2016
I Dae here grin
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Henycymama(f): 12:52pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
Sure really boring
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
Henycymama:
5C259E42

please any lady staying around Ibadan should hook up ,bin doing my IT in Ibadan n I can tell how boring it is without frends to hangout with
please kindly add up ...
Really boring , friends if u stay any where around Ibadan try and reach out to one another pls

1 Like

Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2016
As for me I reside in ph
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2016
My interest rite now is how to turn my world around , to impact positively into the life's of people around me
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Zambianchick: 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
Noblebliss:
Noblebliss:
Noblebliss:

hello noble bliss. how does this work?
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by omawunmie85: 9:22pm On May 17, 2016
2be61a2c,bored en nid chating friends pls,matured peeps tnx

1 Like

Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Abbeytoy(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2016
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2016
Hi friends I've been away for some reasons trying to catch up with business.
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
omawunmie85:
2be61a2c,bored en nid chating friends pls,matured peeps tnx
Hello dear, what's up?
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by chumi4real(f): 9:39am On May 21, 2016
My name Is blessing base in Abuja. I need a matured and God fearing guy for friendship. My BlackBerry pin 2bd9abf0
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2016
Hi blessing ur most welcome to dis forum.
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 12:54am On May 22, 2016
7b317da1
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by floxyluv80(f): 7:23pm On May 22, 2016
7ADB3F86
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by danakins(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2016
Daniel 07068990966 Ibadan ladies only
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by chuuzaa(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Noblebliss(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Quite

Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by frankyfranky(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]I am interested but have not seen any good info or idea.... I thought it's for sharing of ideas that can impact lives for both singles n married?
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Abuseay(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Try out this new dating site for Nigerians looking to meet and connect www.naijaloving.com

It's free!

NaijaLoving is a freemium dating app for single Nigerian men and single Nigerian women at home and in the diaspora. NaijaLoving is the number one destination for Nigerian singles who are interested in online dating. NaijaLoving provides an awesome social environment for mature individuals & single Nigerian professionals with hectic schedules to meet and date. NaijaLoving will help you find that special someone Send messages to as many people as you want for free. It doesn't matter where you are, our website ensures that you are super connected anytime.

Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by TiwalolaMercy(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Am here! smileyAm here!

1 Like

Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Olamayk(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hi, tiwa uwc
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by Olamayk(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hi, tiwa uwc
TiwalolaMercy:
Am here! smileyAm here!
Re: Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. by idav: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
I want to believe that the purpose of creating this group have been defeated as there is no educating information share. People only us it as opportunity to meet people. I will advice Noble to open a whatsapp group where people of like mind can share idea.
Anyway, am Dav (sex and hook up expert) . I connect people run a whatsapp group for mature adult. I like making friend and meeting new people eryday. My whatsapp number is 08067393088.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Invincible Romancelanders Who Operate Alternate Monickers / Rich Young Lady Looking For Serious Relationship And Love / Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.