Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) (66801 Views)

Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ask around about them
lol okay
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 16, 2016
That means TIWA'S marriage was Useless

2 Likes

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Saylawchar(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2016
Wow..... am impressed with this post.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by gabolz(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2016
While they live
uote author=Lovelynature post=45679325] Perhaps behind bar because one day the police must come after such family [/quote]
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by ayusbobs(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
[b][/b] I can manage a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by kay29000(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2016
Hmm!

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by delors(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2016
I like that shortingo image about disrespect
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by 1trillionlikes: 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
Gamblers nko? It should take number one
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by ayorwizz(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
juhan:
lol yoruba demons?
una no go allow this yoruba boys matta end? Girl, dont bother to know.....trust me
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 16, 2016
Oh well.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by bamikole07(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
One chance wedding
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Anabel(f): 8:17pm On May 16, 2016
OK o. To get married sef takes courage. Some people dey be like photocopy after marriage, you no go see them clear clear again. undecided
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by kolladey(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2016
U are great @ OP

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by banme1(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
When u marry cos of looks. U might end up with this

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by kolladey(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2016
banme1:
When u marry cos of looks. U might end up with this
d loads are too much for d legs,dat is y d legs bend. Lik seriously,der legs don suffer.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2016
Jarizod:
damn!!

That bish eez wasted grin
you obviously lack this thing we talking about bro. If you are not a teenager, then you must be a phoolish phool.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by mamawin(f): 8:36pm On May 16, 2016
what I always advise young ones close to me is this, even before you meet a partner know three things, 1.what you like and can't do without, compulsory factors 2. what you can never take, no no 3. if present, fine, if not, no problem. Once you meet a partner and one, just one of no 2 is present, don't even try to befriend him/her, cos you never can tell. and there should be no pretence, be truthful right from day one. support yrself wt prayers and .... with God on your side..... it's happily ever after

2 Likes

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:41pm On May 16, 2016
Iya sikira and mama dupe marriages last for 40years plus and you wonder why? Simple

Today's marriages are emptiness and pursuit of mundane futility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 16, 2016
ayorwizz:

una no go allow this yoruba boys matta end?
Girl, dont bother to know.....trust me
lol no mind dem. Just disturbing my brodas anyhow grin
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by blackjah(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2016
when they use different networks nko? like glo and etisalat
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by misscall247: 8:59pm On May 16, 2016
Small dick
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 16, 2016
juhan:
nah i havent

You neva change that singlet ?
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by ayorwizz(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2016
juhan:
lol no mind dem. Just disturbing my brodas anyhow grin
Thank goodness you get it. We love our "demons" in us.
Meanwhile, omo yoruba too?
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by KAYD007(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Marriage to anyone without the fear of God may most likely end in divorce... Except the disadvantaged partner decides to stay there no matter what.

Why?

Every man/woman must have an addiction/habit like those stated above.

It is only those who have the fear of God (not Church goer) that are rid of these habits... I'm speaking from experience.

Like I usually tell ladies, nobody can control a man, not you, your/his parents, friends... Nobody!

Its only the God that he fears that controls him.

But unfortunately, ladies feel most spiritual guys are boring... So you manage what you have undecided
How is the fear of God a criteria on the marriage list?

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 16, 2016
ayorwizz:
Thank goodness you get it. We love our "demons" in us. Meanwhile, omo yoruba too?
yeah omo yoruba ni mi

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2016
KAYD007:

How is the fear of God a criteria on the marriage list?

Because marriage should be between people void of the habits and vices listed above... And only the fear of God can help you live such a decent life that won't discomfort your spouse or mal your home.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2016
misscall247:
Small dick

Hmmmm. Some criteria.

1 Like

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by sunshinegurl(f): 9:28pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=Stupedinluv post=45677218]So if both are drug addicts, the marriage is likely to last. [/quote you are funny girl........daddy's pet..
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by mira4u: 9:39pm On May 16, 2016
Front page worthy.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2016
juhan:
nah i havent
i am one, nice meeting me angry
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2016
Funny how this person who posted all this things didn't mention about the greedy girls out here..

2 Likes

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) by gfullmoon(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2016
If Tee Billz and Tiwa, if you put Savage na you sabi had read this earlier and applied them. We couldn't had heard their tori. Tee Billz according to Tiwa abuses drug, alcohol, promiscuous with Edible Catering etc. According to Tee Billz, Tiwa is Controlling i e taking his "manhood", promiscuous with fellow Edible musicians.
Before I digress too far, how can a marriage to two drug addict last? Pls iron sharpens iron no reach where drug addict there kia kia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.