Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences (24124 Views)

Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by missKiffy(f): 5:29pm On May 16, 2016
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu's estranged boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe, who dragged her on social media after they broke up, has apologized for all the inconveniences he caused her. He took to his IG page minutes ago and wrote
"I hereby regret any inconveniences i might have caused Toyin Aimakhu. she's is an A-list actress, anyone who wants to do business with her should deal with her as a celebrated artist. I wish her the best..."

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/toyin-aimakhus-ex-seun-egbegbe.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 16, 2016
Eya I just feel sorry for toyin all she needs is love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by kossyablaze(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
Happy birthday to my darling misspicy May God bless u for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by icebebe(f): 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
Lookin fr a way to nack d punana again
Issokay

THE POWER OF PUNANA!!(if it is sweet sha)grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by sinaj(f): 5:35pm On May 16, 2016
Issorai
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Mologi(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2016
I no wan talk weitin dey my mind...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 16, 2016
ode mumu boi.....

see this:::: Man breaks His Joystick into half during
'vigorous' sex (very graphic photo) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/man-breaks-his-joystick-into-half.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2016
This guy seun egbegbe too mumu. He should spend his millions to acquire more knowledge. Ode

10 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by sholatem(f): 6:05pm On May 16, 2016
He never free d lady,if Toyin no wise make she allow his sweet words enter her brain again cheesy#MRodeson undecided

7 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by ojmaroni247(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2016
angry dis guy sef mare heart break u no fit handle.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by kay29000(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2016
That's the crazy thing about running to social media every time
.he can't take back all he said about her.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 16, 2016
This lunatic is just trying to use Toyin to gain cheap popularity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by chigoizie7(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2016
Is olrait
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2016
Can dix guy just shut d hole on his face and look the other way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Yorubanews: 7:22pm On May 16, 2016
agarawu23:
This guy seun egbegbe too mumu. He should spend his millions to acquire more knowledge. Ode

Million kini? Talo fun monkey ni ogede?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 16, 2016
tongue
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 16, 2016
Make she just put padlock for her kini..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by anigold(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:
Eya I just feel sorry for toyin all she needs is love.
i thought i saw seun osewa oh another seun...

Abeg who be seun osewa babe abeg am sure she no dey nairaland
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Lincoln275(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
am sure seun egbegbe didnt write that by himself
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by adorablepepple(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
undecided Oloriburuku I thought you said you will ruin her career,ruin it Na .... angry when the babe ignored your sorry ass you are there apologizing to yourself. Mr small carrot cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Phi001(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
I'm not trying to be rude, but who is Toyin Aimahku? I've never heard of her....

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Teepsy(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
who dem epp,,,dat 1 doesn't change fuel shii #145 shii,make dem parkwell jare
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by repogirl(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
Na now him sense just return! The fool!

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by ibiyemi93: 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
What happened to him before...this guy is really dump..smh

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by anigold(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
icebebe:
Lookin fr a way to nack d punana again
Issokay
he just posted that after round one... He is about to go doggy after toyin will post 'i have forgiven you' just about to climax... Dont believe every drama on instagram... Lying has become so easy thanks to instragram...
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by dsmooth1(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
''''Kkk
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by gafadove(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
;Dthe apology can be affiliated to recent konji

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by Slimgenius(f): 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
Seun, abeg Leave toyin make she move on with her life jare
Re: Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences by cutetopsey(f): 7:29pm On May 16, 2016
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muma Gee’s Daughter, Monalisa Eke Celebrates 1st Birthday (Photos) / New Photos Of Anita Solomon's Son / Kcee, Mike Ezuronye, Skiibii, Harrysong And Others In New Group Photo (adorable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.