₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,915,472 members, 3,926,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 12:20 AM

Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep (7696 Views)

Cashier , Sales Executive , Customer Care , Reporter Needed / New Vacancies (20/07/2016) For Cashier, Sales Representative & Store Keeper / Updated Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 5:40pm On May 16, 2016
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.

We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.

Our Client has an electronic store around Lagos State environs and we are currently recruiting to fill the position of:

Customer Care, Store-Keeper, Sales Rep and Cashiers for an electronics store (NOTE, This is not a marketing job, selected candidate will be required to work in an electronic store)

Locations
Marina(R.T):
Sales Rep - 4Slots
Cashier - 2Slots

Marina (CNCS)
Sales Rep - 1Slot (Male)

Ajah:
Sales Rep - 4Slots
Customer Care - 1Slot

Victoria Island:
Sales Rep - 2Slots

Allen
Sales Rep - 3 Slots
Store Keeper - 1Slot (Male)

Apapa
Sales Rep - 3 Slots (Males Preferably)

Ikeja
Sales Rep - 2 Slots

ICM Red Tag
Sales Rep - 3 Slots

Salary expectation: N20,000 - N35,000 depending on qualification

Requirements
Candidates must be either O'Level, HND, or BSc holders

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should call Mr Wale on 09093285817 OR come to the address below between 10am-1pm, Mon-Thurs.
Office address: 8, Ribadu Street, off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi - Lagos.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 2:46pm On May 18, 2016
NOTE, This is not a marketing job, selected candidate will be required to work in an electronic store

Still Open. Interested candidate are to come for an open interview.

How to Apply
Come with two copies of your CV to First Floor, No. 8, Ribadu Street, off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. You can also call Mr. 'wale on 09093285817
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 6:02pm On May 19, 2016
Still Open
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by Amakaglo1: 6:19pm On May 19, 2016
Plz, who have called and gone to dey place, is it real ?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by fabrigas18(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
Is this vacancy still open?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by Godswill10: 10:39am On May 20, 2016
its real but the pay is 25k level in respective of your qualification (noting like 35k) and d consulting firm will take 50% of your first salary. my brother works there with b.sc (2.1). They recruit for cash n carry electronic its real but the pay is 25k level in respective of your qualification (noting like 35k) and d consulting firm will take 50% of your first salary. my brother works there with b.sc (2.1). They recruit for cash n carry electronic its real but the pay is 25k level in respective of your qualification (noting like 35k) and d consulting firm will take 50% of your first salary. my brother works there with b.sc (2.1). They recruit for cash n carry electronic

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by Pranxta(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2016
walcossconsult:
NOTE, This is not a marketing job, selected candidate will be required to work in an electronic store

Still Open. Interested candidate are to come for an open interview.

How to Apply
Come with two copies of your CV to First Floor, No. 8, Ribadu Street, off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. You can also call Mr. 'wale on 09093285817

Good day sir, i'm interested but i stay at ogba. Do i still qualify?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 9:17am On May 23, 2016
Yes you can
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by izzy4(f): 11:27am On May 23, 2016
I'm interested, but I stay at Ayobo,can i apply.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by neyosea25(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2016
What about someone residing in Ikorodu can he apply?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by Pranxta(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2016
walcossconsult:
Yes you can

Will call you asap sir, thank you.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 12:04pm On May 25, 2016
Godswill10:
its real but the pay is 25k level in respective of your qualification (noting like 35k) and d consulting firm will take 50% of your first salary. my brother works there with b.sc (2.1). They recruit for cash n carry electronic its real but the pay is 25k level in respective of your qualification (noting like 35k) and d consulting firm will take 50% of your first salary. my brother works there with b.sc (2.1). They recruit for cash n carry electronic its real but the pay is 25k level in respective of your qualification (noting like 35k) and d consulting firm will take 50% of your first salary. my brother works there with b.sc (2.1). They recruit for cash n carry electronic
@Godswill, Our clients salary scale is 20k-35k.
fabrigas18:
'O' levels and ND is N20-25K while graduate that has finished serving is 30K-35k, Its just the clients' company policy. Peradventure your brother has not served or fail to present his NYSC Cert.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by ddestiny20(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
i stay at ikotun egbe, do i still qualify?
fabrigas18:
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by neyosea25(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2016
walcossconsult:
Still Open
can someone residing in Ikorodu apply?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by adakole4(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2016
walcossconsult:
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.

We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.

Our Client has an electronic store around Lagos State environs and we are currently recruiting to fill the position of:

Customer Care, Store-Keeper, Sales Rep and Cashiers for an electronics store (NOTE, This is not a marketing job, selected candidate will be required to work in an electronic store)

Locations
Marina(R.T):
Sales Rep - 4Slots
Cashier - 2Slots

Marina (CNCS)
Sales Rep - 1Slot (Male)

Ajah:
Sales Rep - 4Slots
Customer Care - 1Slot

Victoria Island:
Sales Rep - 2Slots

Allen
Sales Rep - 3 Slots
Store Keeper - 1Slot (Male)

Apapa
Sales Rep - 3 Slots (Males Preferably)

Ikeja
Sales Rep - 2 Slots

ICM Red Tag
Sales Rep - 3 Slots

Requirements

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should call Mr Wale on 09093285817 OR come to the address below between 10am-1pm, Mon-Thurs.
Is it still open?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 10:54am On May 31, 2016
Yes
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by izzou(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2016
walcossconsult:
Yes

Mr wale,i stay in badagry. Incase you have any job around here please let me know. I have a degree and i have served. Am not sure i can apply for this because of the distance
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by Hamzatfresh: 5:02pm On May 31, 2016
walcossconsult:
Yes
please can a serving corp member apply?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by Joecares: 5:46pm On May 31, 2016
Mr Wale honestly and I swear may God almighty punish you and may he honourabbly disgrace you and your company policy. Argh!!! Nigerian graduate being payed 20k? Dyu knw wat it takes to have passed tru the four walls of the university? Having paid heavy tuiions, house rents, Night classes, pocket money Hand out purchases and other accrued costs, after dat served in a typical village under great hardship and at the end u want to pay such graduate 20k all in d name of employment? May God wreck your life oloriburuku wale consult khor. Ptchew you guys take nigerian graduates as fools anyway no be una fault if you stop seeing ppl to recruit u will close you god-forsaken company. Waa shofo ni.
Job seeker pls say no to this slavery in the name of employment mr wale has nothing good to offer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by emmanuelbrown26: 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
Joecares:
Mr Wale honestly and I swear may God almighty punish you and may he honourabbly disgrace you and your company policy. Argh!!! Nigerian graduate being payed 20k? Dyu knw wat it takes to have passed tru the four walls of the university? Having paid heavy tuiions, house rents, Night classes, pocket money Hand out purchases and other accrued costs, after dat served in a typical village under great hardship and at the end u want to pay such graduate 20k all in d name of employment? May God wreck your life oloriburuku wale consult khor. Ptchew you guys take nigerian graduates as fools anyway no be una fault if you stop seeing ppl to recruit u will close you god-forsaken company. Waa shofo ni.
Job seeker pls say no to this slavery in the name of employment mr wale has nothing good to offer.
i know it, its so bad dat graduates hv been reduced to ashes
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
@ Joecares, My Brother you don't have to take these so personal. When I say "its just the clients' company policy" you should understand that its not my company or the firm i worked for. Meanwhile 'O' levels and ND is N20-25K while graduate that has NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is 30K-35k, Its just the clients' company policy.

Well I pray God will forgive you for all you've said. I work for a consulting firm, I don't own the Company that made the employment policy. Besides, we have many other candidates currently working with this same client of ours, that are graduate with NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Letter and they are receiving 30-35k. So dear, please take it easy.

I believe you are seriously angry to make these statements you made, anyways I will be willing to assist you get another job. Just call me on 09093285817 to discuss further.

I wish good luck in all your endeavours.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by Amireel: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
endtime frustration @joecares. you need not insult the man now haba, you never know if he has a sharp connect to chevron job now u don miss out. Be careful how or who you insult online
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
UPDATED VACANCIES for interested applicants.

AJAH
SALES REP 4
Customer care 1

VICTORIA ISLAND
SALES REP 2

MARINA ( Red tag )
Cashier 1

MARINA ( CNC )
SALES REP 1 ( males preferably)

ALLEN
Sales rep 1

IKEJA
Sales rep 1

Requirements

How to Apply
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by adakole4(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
walcossconsult:
UPDATED VACANCIES for interested applicants.

AJAH
SALES REP 4
Customer care 1

VICTORIA ISLAND
SALES REP 2

MARINA ( Red tag )
Cashier 1

MARINA ( CNC )
SALES REP 1 ( males preferably)

ALLEN
Sales rep 1

IKEJA
Sales rep 1

Requirements

How to Apply
Please Mr Wale, can I get vacancies around Ajah axis?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by tunbebes(f): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Joecares post=46147186]Mr Wale honestly and I swear may God almighty punish you and may he honourabbly disgrace you and your company policy. Argh!!! Nigerian graduate being payed 20k? Dyu knw wat it takes to have passed tru the four walls of the university? Having paid heavy tuiions, house rents, Night classes, pocket money Hand out purchases and other accrued costs, after dat served in a typical village under great hardship and at the end u want to pay such graduate 20k all in d name of employment? May God wreck your life oloriburuku wale consult khor. Ptchew you guys take nigerian graduates as fools anyway no be una fault if you stop seeing ppl to recruit u will close you god-forsaken company. Waa shofo ni.
Job seeker pls say no to this slavery in the name of employment mr wale has nothing good to
[/
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by walcossconsult: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yes you can
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by tunbebes(f): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Joecares:

I feel your pain my brother...its so bad. I had to reject the offer cos the pay was just too small +half of the 30k will be slashed in the first month+the working hour is crazy. Please,calm down. Ko need epe. Mr Wale seems to be a good person but I don't understand cash n carry at all.

Please,calm down cos I know how you feel. God will give US a better job. All will be well soon. Nigeria is a bad country and that's why graduates are taking peanuts this days. Hmmnn.

Try call Mr Wale and talk things out with him. Pele omo Iya.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by aspire2611: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
@tunbebes... what's the working hours like?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by aspire2611: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
tunbebes:

I feel your pain my brother...its so bad. I had to reject the offer cos the pay was just too small +half of the 30k will be slashed in the first month+the working hour is crazy. Please,calm down. Ko need epe. Mr Wale seems to be a good person but I don't understand cash n carry at all.
Please,calm down cos I know how you feel. God will give US a better job. All will be well soon. Nigeria is a bad country and that's why graduates are taking peanuts this days. Hmmnn.
Try call Mr Wale and talk things out with him. Pele omo Iya.
tunbebes:

what's the working hours like?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by tunbebes(f): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
aspire2611:

what's the working hours like?

It depends on the branch o. 8am to 6pm or 7th sha...can't remember
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by aspire2611: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2016
tunbebes:

R we to work on Saturdays?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For: Customer Care, Cashier & Sales Rep by aspire2611: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2016
tunbebes:

Thanks @tunbebes R we to work on Saturdays?

(0) (1) (Reply)

Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. / Nigcomsat Interview / Lagos State to Create 27,500 Jobs Through Community Sanitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.