Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

"Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) (93485 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 16, 2016
The same calabar that threw away a baby and a white woman had to save him. I think there was one deranged female evangelist who sperahead these Salem trials. Wonder what became of her. I really wish that Africans try and move away for superstitions. It does us no good
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by bukatyne(f): 8:56pm On May 16, 2016
I thought I saw 'Calabar Airways' grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by cyberdurable(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2016
nokingasgod:

Not only primitive but ''primitively'' ignorant. I have never heard, read or seen where wizards fly about in human form except in Nigeria...

it takes a wizard to recognize one.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by banme1(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2016
hazyfm:

Prove you are not a wasted sper*m and a complete waste of 9 avoidable months of hard labour by posing something sensible for once. Good night
seems u have a malfunctioned navigational apparatus. Re calibrate it. I mean that chip in ur skull.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by bejeria101(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2016
Behold! The wing commander,air marshal hehehe
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 16, 2016
mu2sa2:
This is worse than bullshit; it's hipposhit.

Honestly, bro, you are right!!!!! This is hippo+elephantshit!!!!!
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 16, 2016
So no photos or video of him flying undecided
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by midasbliss(f): 9:37pm On May 16, 2016
goingape:
Nigerian and APE are like thesame!

Nawa oh... This is so funny... Lol Did you think before spitting this out?
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 16, 2016
CioAngels:
May all other ones like him be put to shame, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Smh...
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by goingape: 9:54pm On May 16, 2016
Anabel:

Please tell me you are not Nigerian and save me from weeping for you
nop!

not a Nigerian guy but live in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by goingape: 9:54pm On May 16, 2016
midasbliss:

Nawa oh... This is so funny... Lol Did you think before spitting this out?
yes!
I do think
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by illuminaty(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2016
hazyfm:
[size=28pt]CALABAR!!![/size]

They will never use their witchcraft to invent airplanes, rather to fly at night.
......Shatap dia...if u mention calabar wetin u go come talk about EDO

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Ameko4ever(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
The evil that men's do live with them.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by illuminaty(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
ehie:
The same calabar that threw away a baby and a white woman had to save him. I think there was one deranged female evangelist who sperahead these Salem trials. Wonder what became of her. I really wish that Africans try and move away for superstitions. It does us no good
....mbok,if u are not sure about something.....ask questions. That baby case was in akwa-ibom state n not cross-river.i believe u can spot the difference
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by permanentgrace(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2016
That is CalabarAirways. We travel like that without fuel.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by khadaffi(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2016
The only wizard I see here are those that beat the man to a pulp

2 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by fromnigeria(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2016
May God forgive us for wrongly accusing innocent soul.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Originalsly: 10:32pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmm..... witness taking her bath 4 am... in the dark of night ... when she saw (with her infra red eyes) a kite like object crash into her house. Out of the bath semi unclad she dashed out to investigate and found it was a man that had somehow looked like a kite. Luckily for him... the crash caused no injuries but somehow caused blood splatter on his face.... tough guy...or cardboard house. The guy managed to hawk out a huge spit ball at her ...but with her infra red eyes and agility. ... she dodged it. The neighbours were called out..... gave the man a severe beating.... but somehow... I guess he took off since he was seen flying over the highway more than 3 hours later... but wasn't he taken there by the crowd? If I am to believe any of this kind story... I would believe that Madam Infra Red is a witch. If you were to ask me,what I think really happened... I'd say he,spent time with Madam Infra and didn't want to pay...she seized his clothes... toss him out unclad...then raised the wizard alarm.

2 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by adatemi: 10:32pm On May 16, 2016
Witch Caught flying? What I saw in the video is someone laying on the grass. She must be a classy witch since she holding on to that wrapper to cover her breast. Poverty is a disease!
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by temak1: 10:47pm On May 16, 2016
nawahoooo!
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by jnrbayano(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2016
Bollinger:

You think the average Nigerian understands that? If you want to explain anything, don't bother using logic in Nigeria. Just say God, curse, witches, wizard, occult and instantly they pay attention. Anything else is a waste of time. Nigeria is a product of terrible citizens.

Hahahahahaha

That's why in Nigeria you ask someone a "how are you?" question and you will get "we thank God" answer.

Tell me the connection.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Bollinger(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2016
jnrbayano:

Hahahahahaha

That's why in Nigeria you ask someone a "how are you?" question and you will get "we thank God" answer.

Tell me the connection.

You'd be surprised how infectious the Nigerian mentality is. My wife has been watching Nollywood movies with my kids and i hate that with a passion. One day i came home and my kids were a little sad and i wondered what was going on. They said they saw a bird that had broken it's wing and fell by our door way. Then they said they thought it could. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and i got scared. I thought they were going to say they thought it was a witch. I for slap the bejesus outta them. Apparently they thought it had rabies and they didn't want to touch it. That's how much i fear the Nigerian mentality. Very infectious.

3 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Agagwomekason(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2016
Mysterious thinhs keeps happening

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by 007Gbenga: 11:37pm On May 16, 2016
oh boy! l thought the title said 'Wizkid Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway" i was wondering how manage , Chai this fuel increment don format my brain!

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Rhea(f): 11:44pm On May 16, 2016
Where video evidence of flying? See these idiots about to kill a mentally ill person. It is scary we still have people as stupid as this
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by lilnapster(m): 12:13am On May 17, 2016
coolebux:
This fuEL CRISIS
THE WINCH RAN OUT OF FUEL
lol...i cant stp laffing...he forgot to chk his fuel guage...
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by SPOOKS: 12:18am On May 17, 2016
This story doesn't seem legit, a vast majority of the people that dragged him to this state, most likely just heard people calling him a wizard, and did the same. This is sincerely unfair, a proper investigation concerning the matter should have been done.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 17, 2016
No video showing the 'culprits' flying. I do not believe.
Useless country, looking for witches while whites're developing the cure to cancer.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Amother4life: 2:02am On May 17, 2016
Freaking illetrates that keep believing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 2:50am On May 17, 2016
The funny thing is that a substantial number of the people doing the bashing on this thread are probably religious.

These same people probably believe you can chop off body parts and, against all conservation laws of nature, convert it into money. These same people believe you can magically develop skin with carbyne-ish tensile strength to repel the tremendous force of a bullet... or worse, a fhucking bomb!

These same people believe juju is real, that the supernatural exists. They don't have a choice though, else they wouldn't have religious beliefs in the first place.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:11am On May 17, 2016
Kolababe:
According to a report by Calabar Reporters, the so-called wizard was spotted on the morning of May 12, flying through Calabar Highways. The alleged wizard was spotted at about 7:50am around the popular Culvert bus stop adjacent to Ikot Ansa bus stop, Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar, with a crowd around him. The man, who is between 40-60 years old was lying naked by the roadside. He was muttering incoherently with blood spots on his face and lips.

According to the woman whose house the wizard was first ‘arrested’, she was having her bath that morning around 4:00am in preparation for work when she saw a big kite-like object striking the back of her house with a huge crash. She went out to check what it was and she was shocked at what she saw.
The woman said the man’s face was pale and threatening, so she asked him who he is. But instead of answering, the man spat out a huge lump of saliva which almost got to her. When this happened she raised alarm to get the attention of people around.
When neighbors and passersby came, they started interrogating the man, threatening to kill him. Then, few persons among the crowd recognized the man, while others added that his wife died few months ago. And that he’d lost all his children too, but didn’t stay at that environment but a distance of about a mile apart.

After all the beatings, he was pushed to the highways, threatened to be burnt alive if he didn’t confess what brought him there.
At this point he started confessing: “I killed my wife, children and many other people using witchcraft. And I came here looking for whom to devour”, he said.

SOURCE: http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/wizard-arrested-and-disgraced-while.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jNRtGc2IZY?t=34

Will wonders ever end?
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by FabioPeter: 5:30am On May 17, 2016
The man is mentally ill and vulnulrable. He needs help.
This video explains why Nigeria is backward. No one progresses beyond the limit set by his mind. Such a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.