Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

"Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) (93483 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by morganwizzy55(m): 5:55am On May 17, 2016
This is pure fraud, I just read someone is flying and at d end I only saw a man lying without shirt on a passerby. These blogger this days can lie eeeh
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by abeniagbon(m): 5:57am On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
After more than 3 years on nairaland i made FTC.... I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL NIGER DELTANS, OUR STRUGGLE FOR TOTAL RESOURCE CONTROL CAN ONLY BE DELAYED NOT DENIED. TO OUR NEIGHBOUR'S THE SOUTH EAST WE LOVE U . THANK YOU!

Madman like you dey write rubbish. because u make FTC
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 17, 2016
Who Caught am, and how you take know say nah Wizard him be? I dey shame For dis country. See de calibre of pple standing around the poor man, dem be like pple Wey poverty don build cobweb For their brain.. Backwardness. Mtcheeew.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by eflintsone(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2016
dulux07:
When u have beaten and threatened to burn him, undecided what do they expect him to say before undecided he will definitely admit to what he did not do.
Some nigerians and their barbaric acts. May God help us.

dont conclude in such manner ... the question is what was he looking for in this random woman's home at such time of the morning..
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Ezegozie(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2016
I dont believe in witchcraft but something surprising happened during my NYSC period in Akwaibom state.

My guy and I discussed at night and when it was around 10pm, We parted and he went to his room.

Early in the morning, he came back to my room and showed me his legs.

I shouted in surprise. I saw Deep marks Of claws on his leg with stains of blood.
It was a terrible site.

I was lost in speech.
How did that came about?
What really transpired when he was sleeping with his doors Properly locked .

Don't even think it's rat because that Mark is not ratlike.

Omo ehh since that day na trouser I dey use sleep with socks covering my foot.
And I begin dey use olive oil instead of my normal cream.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by pautex: 8:27am On May 17, 2016
I can't see any video where he was actually flying. I smell lies...
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2016
Waspy:
I thought I saw "wizkid"
exactly,i thought Wizkid was flying in plane across Calabar and took some pictures of calabar from the plane
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by dulux07(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2016
eflintsone:
dont conclude in such manner ... the question is what was he looking for in this random woman's home at such time of the morning..

An OLD man hits someones door, he is not ARMED, these people acted based on ONE WOMAN's Story. N u feel the right thing is to beat him up.

What if he was having pyschological issues cos of the loss of the wife n children.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by egobetatoday: 10:20am On May 17, 2016
so there are still witches and wizards in nigeria? how come they dont know the way to Aso rock? Dont they depend on fuel in one way or the other? dont they buy things in the market? grin
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by levos2007(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2016
Animals plenty more than human beings in Nigeria sha.. even most animal get brain than most people. S
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by irisola(f): 10:24am On May 17, 2016
so there are wizard in real life.. i thought they only exist in films
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Seeeeeeee: 10:27am On May 17, 2016
abeniagbon:

Madman like you dey write rubbish. because u make FTC
Seen, i have nothing to say.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by lexyclasy: 10:40am On May 17, 2016
hazyfm:
[size=28pt]CALABAR!!![/size]

They will never use their witchcraft to invent airplanes, rather to fly at night.
And the YORUBA, IGBO & DELTA/EDO witch who even be the president witches association of Nigeria what do they produce ...such a useless comment......is there any state in Nigeria that do not have witches....ekpo mkpo

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Mabelenena(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2016
hazyfm:

They will never use their witchcraft to invent airplanes, rather to fly at night.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by olascottpeter(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
After more than 3 years on nairaland i made FTC.... I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL NIGER DELTANS, OUR STRUGGLE FOR TOTAL RESOURCE CONTROL CAN ONLY BE DELAYED NOT DENIED. TO OUR NEIGHBOUR'S THE SOUTH EAST WE LOVE U . THANK YOU!
Do they pay you for FTC?
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Seeeeeeee: 1:18pm On May 17, 2016
olascottpeter:
Do they pay you for FTC?
Seen, i have nothing to say.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by coolebux(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2016
lilnapster:
lol...i cant stp laffing...he forgot to chk his fuel guage...
u know say most of them dey very careless grin
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
He should be conscripted into the nigeria Air force in the war against boko haram, he is a sky man of exceptional talent, imagine the havoc he could wreck on sambisa forest by flying into boko haram camps and drop bombs if recruited.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by illmortal(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
hazyfm:

Can u outline one specific thing u've innovated thats heard of ?
B I T C H!
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Teespice(f): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2016
I opened the thread hoping to see a picture of the wizard flying.
and I was disappointed though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.