Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. (1405 Views)

Need Connection For Quality Female Shoes And Bags Import From China,italy And Uk / Grade AAA US and UK Men OK Shirt - Only Resellers Needed - Abuja Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. by alpontif(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
Hello all,

Due to popular demand, and partly based on some issues discussed under ymodulus's tomato topic, I have decided to form a Cash Transfer group based on the Crowd concept.

Before that I will like interested parties who want to send money (1000 dollars upwards to 10m dollars) to state the transaction fees they feel like paying,and the exchange rate they are comfortable with.

I will also want Interested parties based in Nigeria, and /or the UK,US AND China, who want to join the movement as partners to indicate their interest.

Kindly note that these will be the characteristics of our system.

1. Instant sending and receipt of Cash sent by users to receivers.

2. Anonymity.

3. No limit Cash volumes.

4. 20% Transaction fees for bulk transfers above 5 million dollars .

5.the system is already designed , and secure .
Re: Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. by TokyoBulls(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2016
This solves many problems for legal trade. I have some funds in USD in the UK and will charge N360 for $1. Available immediately. The funds are best used for bill settlement in the UK.
Re: Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 19, 2016
alpontif:
Hello all,

Due to popular demand, and partly based on some issues discussed under ymodulus's tomato topic, I have decided to form a Cash Transfer group based on the Crowd concept.

Before that I will like interested parties who want to send money (1000 dollars upwards to 10m dollars) to state the transaction fees they feel like paying,and the exchange rate they are comfortable with.

I will also want Interested parties based in Nigeria, and /or the UK,US AND China, who want to join the movement as partners to indicate their interest.

Kindly note that these will be the characteristics of our system.

1. Instant sending and receipt of Cash sent by users to receivers.

2. Anonymity.

3. No limit Cash volumes.

4. 20% Transaction fees for bulk transfers above 5 million dollars .

5.the system is already designed , and secure .

370/euro
Re: Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. by alpontif(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

370/euro

Good, BuT it will be great if You could let us know these particulars...in the format below.

eg. Class Location To Receive To Send Exchange rate

Partner Paris Euro Naira 370/Euro.

Partners: The way this works is that we will form a team of 20 Partners, 10 outside the Country, 10 in Nigeria. Prospective Partners must HAVE Large cash reserves in their Bank accounts in their specific Locations, they must also be able to make instant local money transfers to local bank account numbers they receive from the network. There is complete anonymity for this, for security reasons.

Users: A user is someone that wants to send Money to or Out of Nigeria. You state the amount you want to move, we tell you the going rate (which is affordable), you ll transfer the sum you want to move in the equivalent currency (or not, if outside Nigeria) to the network Local Bank account, in 1 minute's time, you ll receive the money in the foreign Bank account you have provided, from where you can withdraw it OR you ll receive payment instructions and location of the person that will give you the money if you want it as a cashless transaction.

Security: The Central network account in Nigeria will be a joint account with Partners and admin as signatories. all will be verified and their details available to users. No single person will be able to make a transfer.

Advantage: If you want to pay for a shipment in China, you dont have to start chasing expensive dollars in Nigeria. If you want to move 10 million dollars out of the country, you dont have to stress yourself. The advantages are obvious for those who know.
Re: Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. by alpontif(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2016
Suspension Of International Transaction On Debit/credit Card

The above is one of the reasons why we want to form this Thing. If yo import cars into Nigeria, this is for you, If you Export Charcoal or other products out of Nigeria, this is for you.

And its in this particular section on purpose so that trolls will not mess up the thread.
Re: Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. by vorovoinc: 1:08pm On May 22, 2016
Hello,
Do you want to move cash from USA or any country to Nigeria,
We shall provide you with a USA bank account to make direct deposit to and you will get your cash in your Nigeria Bank account within 24hrs.
100% guaranteed and Totally sincere System.

Deposit Options include the following.
Western Union (USA receiver)
Money Gram(USA receiver)
Bank deposit (All USA bank available/other countries Bank details available)

Transaction limit.
500USD - 10,000usd per transaction.
You can do unlimited transaction per day.

Transaction Processing fee is 20%.

Our Rate - We use daily Centre bank of Nigeria rate.

Transaction Procedure/STEPS.

1. Contact vorovoinc@gmail.com stating how much u intend moving to Nigeria and from where. Also you select your depositing proffered Option(WU.MG or Bank depo) all receivers are within USA.

2. We provide you with USA bank account to deposit to or WU or MG receiver details within USA.

3. You make deposit and scan a copy of receipt or teller and send to vorovoinc@gmail.com . You provide your Nigeria Bank account for immediate Crediting.

4. We credit your Nigeria Bank account in less than 24hrs after confirming your deposit. And scan a copy of payment slip to you.

You fix date for next transaction

End of transaction.

Advantage of our system.
It's very fast.
It's completely anonymous.
You are secured.
Your fund is secured by escrow.

For more details contact.
Vorovoinc@gmail.com
+2347062348509
Re: Cash Movement To And From The US And Uk. by ASL33: 12:57am On May 31, 2016
Trust issue is the case here. I wonder who will deposit money to somebody he/she met online for the person to give another currency somewhere.

Anyway I do this kind of business from UK but with people I know. Mostly people coming for business from naija. I source pounds for them while they pay me in Niara.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Antiseptic Soap Available. / Make Cool Cash Through Fast Selling Mobile Church Manager / Biz Opportunity:distribute Or Market Natural Black Soap With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.