Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

New Assasins Creed Identity 2016 Downoad For Pc , Mac , Mobiles - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / New Assasins Creed Identity 2016 Downoad For Pc , Mac , Mobiles (1038 Views)

Assasins Creed Rogue Xbox 360. Gameshare!! / Assassins Creed Identity Mod Apk Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Assasins Creed Identity 2016 Downoad For Pc , Mac , Mobiles by nlkimfdca: 6:52pm On May 16, 2016
Assassin’s Creed is one of the best Action-Adventure-RPG game by Ubisoft which has multiple series on market.”i know you all gamer’s loved them too”. Assassin’s Creed Identity is one of those series released for mobile device platform.his new game lets you create, evolve and customize your own Assassins and play them in the iconic Renaissance Italy setting. According to Ubisoft the game is to be released on 25th February for App Store but for Android devices the release date is 18th May.

Gameplay
You can master countless challenges to unlock new locations, outfits and hundreds of items. A large variety of mission objectives and weekly events completing those will offer you, virtually endless missions to play.

Unveil THE MYSTERY OF THE CROWS in the exciting story part which will take you to the world of Assassin’s Creed Identity and leads to even more heroic challenges further ahead.There are 4 DIFFERENT CLASSES for you to choose: Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief each of them have their own unique set of skills to match your preferred style.

You can improve your Assassin’s abilities and gear with unique skills and epic weapons. You can also choose from various outfits to customize your appearance.

You can EVOLVE your Assassin from NOVICE to MASTER!
For more go here :- http://www.zombaygamers.com/assassins-creed-identity-app-store/

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Playing Snookers In Imo State And Abuja / Do I Need To Root My Phone / How Do I Install The Pea 2018 On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.