Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae (1133 Views)

Can You Do This For Your Bae??? / When You Miss Your Bae / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae by teebillz: 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
That moment when you wish she was your bae.

Re: That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2016
The babe no wan kiss, buahahahaha.... so _fucken obvious grin
Re: That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 16, 2016
HMM with money and personality u can actually find a lady more beautiful than her.
Re: That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae by obiorathesubtle: 7:34pm On May 16, 2016
Hoes and politicians..

Re: That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae by refiner(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
The babe no wan kiss, buahahahaha.... so _fucken obvious grin

gringrin....if you were in her shoes,would you av kissed that lips passionately?... talk true ooo
Re: That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Hoes and politicians..
grin
Re: That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae by makydebbie(f): 8:28pm On May 16, 2016
lol...with money the impossible is possible
Re: That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2016
refiner:

gringrin....if you were in her shoes,would you av kissed that lips passionately?... talk true ooo

(1) (Reply)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / My Friend Just Called Me, Read What He Said! / I Want To Have Have A party S*x With A Married Man And His Wife – Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.