Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) (5994 Views)

14 Pics U Gonna Relate To If Diarrhea Don Catch U For Outside B4 / Hilarious Pictures Collection / Checkout These Hilarious Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2016
1) When You Feel The Watery Substance Getting Closer To Your Underwear at 120km/h.
ALLAHU WAKBAR!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2016
2) And You Run Into The Public Toilet and Check the contents of the WC.

LEMME NOT SEE.....

1 Share

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2016
3) And as Expected You Meet Several Thuds In It.

MTCHEWWW I KNEW IT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2016
4) During All The Drama, The Diarrhea Tries To Tospy You Like;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2016
5) Immediately you run to get water like;

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2016
6) As You Run Helter Skelter For Water, those sch girls that have been eyeing you are like ;

1 Share

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2016
7) Then You Flush Clean and go Get Extra Water To Wash Down There but Someone Rushes In B4 You...

AHN AHN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2016
8. ) As a SmartGuy you prepare adequately for your turn with both flushing water and water to wash down there but the hustle is plenty (sweating profusely)

The Beggars on the road side are like;

1 Share

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by marshalcarter: 9:07pm On May 16, 2016
Na so una go copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy and copy unaself till dis fuckin stuff gets boringundecided
Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2016
9) The person that rushed in ahead of you is through but the packages he/she left will require a minimum of 5 flushing water

BUT WHY SO MUCH EVIL IN THE WORLD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2016
10) You Use The Toilet AnyWay.

Hmmm!!! Ahhhh!!! Yeeeee!!!

*breathing heavily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2016
11) But the fact that the smell evaporating from the toilet is insane and the splash of 4 people's shit is touching all your laps is just nauseating.

How Did I Get Here Oh Lord?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2016
12) Half Way Done and someone pushes the door breaking the rusty, worn out hinges and you are in the middle of something important.

Ni**a Gimme A Minute!

2 Likes

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2016
13) You Are Through...You Are Safe....

It is you that is Worthy oh Lord!

cc Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2016
Cc; Lalasticlala

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by IcemanP(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2016
the hustle is real
Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by SAMBATLAN(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2016
i see
Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Jameskyrian(m): 1:21am On May 18, 2016
So funny and most importantly the write ups suit the memes
Visit my youtube channel for my hilarious skits
www.youtube.com/mcjkcyno grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Heeyhun(f): 4:45pm On May 18, 2016
diarrhoea is terrible, when it hooks you ehn, you won't know when you'd start speaking in tongues......especially if there's no toilet in sight.

1 Like

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by HRHF: 8:45pm On May 18, 2016
funny... i enjoy it.. when next you wanna do more pls tag me

1 Like

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
HRHF:
funny... i enjoy it.. when next you wanna do more pls tag me

Oh wow thanks I'll definitely tag you when i create another
Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by agrovick(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
7 got me

1 Like

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by tunaguy(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2016
Too shit in public toilet here in lag is 50 box if u get yr 50 box u shit lky a king cool

2 Likes

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by gynny(f): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Diarrhea symptoms can be very discomforting. Click on the link below to learn more about with the causes, the proper diet to take, drugs and treatments and much more.
http://gigihealth.com/diarrhea-symptoms-diarrhea-diet/
Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Emmaesty(f): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hahahahahahaha.......... Loved it grin
Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by datGuyJoo: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
I know the feeling.

Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by meeky007(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
marshalcarter:
Na so una go copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy and copy unaself till dis fuckin stuff gets boringundecided
so u no like am?
Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) by ebubenmuo(f): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2017
tunaguy:
Too shit in public toilet here in lag is 50 box if u get yr 50 box u shit lky a king cool
Really

(1) (Reply)

Best Reply For Boring Girls LOL (pic) / Grandma's Birth Control Pills / Hahahaha. . . . Judas Left The Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.