Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 AM

Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly (44072 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Return: There Is A Bigger Fraud Being Perpetrated - Saraki / Crude Oil Is $59 And We Are Paying N2.25 Billion For Subsidy. 1 trillion 1year / REVEALED: 1 Million Nigerians Set To Receive N5,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by 18SNVL: 11:57am On May 17, 2016
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Kingspin(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2016
Wealthgang:

It's just a palliative d govt can afford. That 5k for 1m is N67.8bn out of d N500bn earmarked for social welfare.
So there's still N432.2bn left and yea it'd go a long way. Nobody said paying d 5k will automatically solve our myriad of problems
What palliative measure is that one? For me there are many urgent need that requires govt attention which they are not doing. The country is in dare need of policies and programs that will tackle inflation and force down the price of goods and services. And what can this backyard palliative achieve on a long run?. I don't know why we like to do last things first in this county. So many restructuring laws that waiting for us before things get better, nobody is willing yet. I will take aside real policies from politics here.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by banki(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2016
If they pay the 5k problem
If they don't pay the 5k problem

Its obvious that some people just hate the president and would do anything to make his gov't fail

Same people that critised him and called him a liar all because of the 5k promise to poor people, now its about to be implemented people have a problem
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by DMLords: 1:59pm On May 17, 2016
mira4u:

grin this govt is a joke jare.

Btw who FTC don help. grin
Mind yourself oh. Me dey hungry for FTC too.
its no fair na that for 5 years on naira land I never get FTC
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 17, 2016
Kingspin:
What palliative measure is that one? For me there are many urgent need that requires govt attention which they are not doing. The country is in dare need of policies and programs that will tackle inflation and force down the price of goods and services. And what can this backyard palliative achieve on a long run?. I don't know why we like to do last things first in this county. So many restructuring laws that waiting for us before things get better, nobody is willing yet. I will take aside real policies from politics here.
They are already on track 2 do all dat. I'm assuming u've read details of d budget, if not, kindly do so.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by mira4u: 8:38pm On May 17, 2016
Nusaf:

When it was rumuored that the 5k campaign promise to the extremely poor might not be feasible, ur likes were busy making noise on this forum. Now, it will be implemented, you still complain. What exactly is ur problem?

undecidedwhats this one saying? Gerarahia mehn. In case you lost it somewhere, I have never been in support of a wasteful venture of giving any Nigerian 5000# a month that will do nothing for the pple especially in this present hardship, when there are better ways to channel the money that can improve the welfare of the masses now and in future
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by mira4u: 8:40pm On May 17, 2016
proxillin:

Hateful tribe. He reversing his campaign promises...blahblah.

Now he is fulfilling his promises. You are still attacking him.

Iur youths a consumed with tribal bigotry

Just hush if you have nothing to say/type.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by mira4u: 8:44pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=gafnike post=45691490][/quote]

grin evidence of hunger. I can feel your pain, you need the 5t badly so no one should try to utter a word against the 5t proposition. Ekpele.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by cuteboy2: 8:18pm On May 19, 2016
Is this palliative or bribe?

How will they select 1 million Nigerians from a population of 170 million population?

How will a bowl of rice given to a child cushion the 60% increase in fuel price? How will it alleviate the untold suffering of a university student or civil servant who has to cough out a lot more not only for transportation but every other goods and services whose prices have already sky rocketed?

What offence did we commit as a people to be afflicted by this band of confused and clueless leaders?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.