Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking (26022 Views)

'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Kolababe: 10:35pm On May 16, 2016
Read the press statement below...

Nollywood filmmaker, Seun Egbegbe was arrested two weeks ago, detained and later released on bail in respect of his threat message against Toyin Aimakhu. He was told to report when Toyin Aimakhu arrives Nigeria and was summoned by the police in Lagos today.
Toyin who was also at the station in company of her lawyer, Bosun Osifowora stated that Seun Egbegbe's threat has affected her business and colleagues and producers are afraid to call her for movie shoots because of the threat since they were aware of his violent nature.
While at the Commissioner of Police’ office, Seun recounted his position, prostrated and signed an undertaking never to hurt or disturb Toyin whether privately or in company of people. He also undertook to make a new video to that effect with Goldmyne TV where the initial threat video which went viral was broadcast.
He is also to report fortnightly at the CP's office in Ikeja and he has been placed under watch. Toyin Aimakhu who is back in the country is set to officially start a new reality show and an NGO on domestic violence against women

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/toyin-aimakhu-drags-her-ex-seun-egbegbe.html

2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Kolababe: 10:36pm On May 16, 2016
Na Wa o

SEE HOW TOYIN AIMAKHU HUMBLED THE GUY TO EVERYBODY'S SHOCK» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/toyin-aimakhu-drags-her-ex-seun-egbegbe.html
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 16, 2016
Seun and toyin Peter and paul Linda and wizkid Tiwa and teebillz....who's next?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by sholatem(f): 11:14pm On May 16, 2016
It's better joor,she shld put him in place,nonsense man

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by firstolalekan(m): 5:07am On May 17, 2016
This guy is simply a pûssy angry
Can't he just leave this whóre alone?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by DrChukzy(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2016
Pictures of him at the police station or its a lie jare! We saw Wizkid and Linda na

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by darealsola(m): 6:12am On May 17, 2016
This guy is not in anyway handsome.even if dem edit him picture, he go still ugly

15 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by icebebe(f): 6:15am On May 17, 2016
darealsola:
This guy is not in anyway handsome.even if dem edit him picture, he go still ugly
but d guy can speak english in africa!

17 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by darealsola(m): 6:22am On May 17, 2016
icebebe:
lol

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by SAMBARRY: 7:32am On May 17, 2016
grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 7:36am On May 17, 2016
Hateu2 iykekelvins I was banned last night oo imagine.. For that my post on wildflame post.. Abeg wat did I say wrong there? Lol this mods wunt kie someone
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by iykekelvins(m): 8:09am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hateu2 iykekelvins I was banned last night oo imagine.. For that my post on wildflame post.. Abeg wat did I say wrong there? Lol this mods wunt kie someone
Lol, eyah

Till when?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:49am On May 17, 2016
I no even know wetin Toyin see in him... Him be like certified mgbeke... Enu bi sakuro...alaye rirun jo bi aso inu apere

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by faruz: 8:49am On May 17, 2016
ok....
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by haywire1: 8:50am On May 17, 2016
Who is Toyin Aimakhu ??

#

6 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Category1: 8:50am On May 17, 2016
[size=13pt]wizkid and Linda gone,tiwa and teebillz gone and now na Toyin amaikhu and ex ...k we watching[/size]

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:51am On May 17, 2016
ghengen
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by adorablepepple(f): 8:51am On May 17, 2016
cheesy i knew his pants was on fire that's Why he apologized to Toyin on his Instagram page. Nincompoop,your terrible English is enough to put ones life in jeopardy not to talk of you threatening Toyin on top of that . Eran oshi
yusufyusuf1:

What is terrible English is he not communicating abeg tevez can not say go in English and he can feed ur generation
My God! angry did you Seriously call my generation Because of a dumb ass. You think everybody on nairaland is broke and poverty streaken like your entire generation, if all your life your generation have always been on the queue of hustling without result, I did not Cause your current hardship oooo, am not broke and poor like you? Stupiid fool. If life is treating you this bad I think is time to sell What you have..... YOUR FAMILY AND ENTIRE GENERATION. OLORIBURUKU

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by jaybee3(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2016
icebebe:
What do you see when you look in the mirror?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Temismith(f): 8:52am On May 17, 2016
mtcheew... a won oniranu

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Pangea: 8:52am On May 17, 2016
That guy really fall my hands!

Eni ri nkan re,
To fe ku pelue,
Owo eni to ti sonu nkan?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by stephnie1(f): 8:53am On May 17, 2016
good
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by MadCow1: 8:54am On May 17, 2016
Nice..

For those calling her a LovePeddler, I have no problem with whores.

The Man should simply move on and stop slandering his wife. It makes him look like a biitch. angry

The Biitch says she's done with your ass, move on. angry

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by otipoju(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2016
Only a fool will consider women as weaker vessels. men may be physically stronger but women have guile to their advantage and they are wily enough to make men believe that women are weaker than men....Underestimate the strength of a woman at your own peril. they can destroy what you have worked for your entire life within ten minutes...God help you if you recover.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................

To BUTRESS MY POINT.

A woman would have made up her mind to do something .She will now bring the matter to the husband to approve it for formality sake under the guise of submission. if the man does not approve, that house will not know peace, as she will reduce in quality and quantity or totally withdraw all essential services rendered to the man like food and sex. The man too will out of desperation those yield to her demands even though he strongly disagrees. Gbam na she dey run things. They know this that is why they pretend like they do not like sex and expect men to make the first move most of the time even when they are as Hot as hell and feel like ripping your boxers apart.

The secret of a man being able to counter the guile of a woman is to control both urges for food and sex from her. Don't complain if she withdraws both...BE ALOOF AND NON NONCHALANT even if the konji dey hold you seriously.Never ever beg a woman for sex or food. When she sees that she cant use those two weapons to control you then she will loose her hold over you then WILLINGLY yield her being to and you can now be in charge.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by buoye1(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2016
Very good... He should just leave hEr alone already
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Pavore9: 8:55am On May 17, 2016
The guy should now face his own life.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by chelseabmw(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2016
I'm tired of seeing these names on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Wadasco(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2016
hhmm

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Morewealth121(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2016
got important stuff to do. they don make their money and name me self try make my own

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by buoye1(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
You called hateu2 again..... Naughty, youre very naughty sha.. Pele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Is Giving Out A Ram For Sallah To His Muslim Fans / Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married / Tiwa Savage Wows Fans With Performance At Livespot X Festival (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.