Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118339 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2016
bqlekan:

choi.... nah that gizzard i for dey interested in.. i'm down with malaria now self..

Sorry bro, hope you've taken medications?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by charijee(f): 4:24pm On May 21, 2016
bqlekan:

choi.... nah that gizzard i for dey interested in.. i'm down with malaria now self..
Oh no sweerrie, down with malaria? ...Sorry about that mon cherie embarassed
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 21, 2016
They hit you once...they will hit you again. Run while you still can
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Luvties(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2016
D2diff:
Are you saying that only men whose wife refused sex rudely get beaten?

Are you saying that refusing sex can be a reason for abuse?

Okay na, i know some men are dumb sha

Just as you are.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by streetzz: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

It requires self control & discipline to keep diz promize when ur wife turnz out to be a diff woman frm whom u married!

God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!

[/quote]
Yeah... help him so i shld'nt get him..."
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by streetzz: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

It requires self control & discipline to keep diz promize when ur wife turnz out to be a diff woman frm whom u married!

[/quote]

God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!

[/quote]
Yeah... help him so i shld'nt get him..."
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by doveda: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just like you mister
Luvties:

Just as you are.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by NaeChris: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
Who you epp?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Mayflowa:

Yeah a man can ruin your life truthfully. You will be unhappy and briddled. Your decision won't amount to anything, your contribution overlooked. And you are made to carry the burden of child rearing alone.

As time goes on,you will lose your Insanity but your beauty and body hv been so waned that u think you can't find alternative! I feel sad for women.

Alone? Society neglects u. Your family pity u. Your look incomplete and nights are lonely. Your hormone at 30+ is usually ranging and needing. U start wishing for a deadlier man even!

But, there are good men like me who understand the pains of womanhood. Who gives her woman freedom of choice and provide emotional and physically for her. We are rare catch because it in born in US to study things. When you find us. You are whole!

Advice: marriage and relationships should be taught in SS3. That is what we do all our lives but never ever get lesson on it except for the pensive full marriage day were pastor try to bore the couple with better-soup-kind-of-talk.

Take care my friend

See toasting grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:15am On Jan 02, 2017
bukatyne:

See toasting grin

grin You enjoyed the scope? I wasn't just being honest and try to persuade her there are few still good men like. Of corse like me
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:17am On Jan 02, 2017
abeeceebee:
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.

I know this is a year late grin

However, you/your sis is not saying the full story. It is any of the following:

1. Her hubby is into S & M things which botched;

2. He is a warped religious man who thinks it is ok to beat his wife but not cheat on her;

3. Your sister gave you an edited version of what really happened.

No normal Nigerian husband beats his wife because she refused him sex and still sleeps with her immediately when there are many willing babes outside.

The husband also doesn't seem like the beating sort else you would have mentioned it.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Mayflowa:

grin You enjoyed the scope? I wasn't just being honest and try to persuade her there are few still good men like. Of corse like me

You were not being honest?

You have proven her right afterall grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:23am On Jan 02, 2017
bukatyne:

You were not being honest?

You have proven her right afterall grin

I was going to say "honest". That was error. This thread was created in May. It seems you have time on your hand today to be able to read through. That is so cool.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Mayflowa:

I was going to say "honest". That was error. This thread was created in May. It seems you have time on your hand today to be able to read through. That is so cool.

Well you see random threads linked to others and check na.

I stopped reading half way.

The 'she deserves it' resonating through the thread is mind boggling.

Hopefully, the monsters on this thread stay here and don't seep to the real world.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2017
bukatyne:

Well you see random threads linked to others and check na.

I stopped reading half way.

The 'she deserves it' resonating through the thread is mind boggling.

Hopefully, the monsters on this thread stay here and don't seep to the real world.

It really baffles me how some people are able to root for evil and go ahead to put their stamp on it. You write so well. I can figure you had such a good education

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.