Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help (7173 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by mezynaija(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2016
I’m 38. I’m a nice person. All I have ever dreamed of is being married. I know I would make the perfect wife. I’m not jealous, I’m not a pushover, yet I would devote myself to making sure my husband is happy.

Deep down, I want to feel needed. I want to be the person who fusses over my husband’s dinner, who keeps a perfect running household and still manages to look elegant and beautiful at dinnertime. I want to be taken care of, to be looked after, but more importantly to feel safe. All my friends are getting married, some of them to guys who are really, really below their league, and yet I cannot find anyone who wants to marry me. I’m constantly searching for that one person who will be my saviour.

My greatest fear is that I will end up alone.I can see myself at 40, still single and living in a little flat that I bought at 28, which seemed super independent and grown-up but at 40 seems like the biggest humiliation.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/im-getting-to-40-yet-no-husband-lady.html

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by mezynaija(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by libertyfather(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2016
No need to cry nah...this woman/gel dey fall hand jor

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Josphine4good(f): 11:15pm On May 16, 2016
forget about husband for now but try and get pregnant

13 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by 20bc(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2016
Chinedu come you nor gree, Aliyu come you say na hausa even dirty ola and fine boy tunde come you nor still gree now you come here to tell us sh!t, them tell you say we day feed on sh!t.....

15 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Hillzy(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2016
D good lord who created u will definitely not allow u to end up alone n he will surely send a man who truely deserve you ur way, just believe that gods time is d best

3 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by nepapole(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2016
Shebi Na u dey form hard to get those years, GOD will provide ooo.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by dollarathe(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2016
Are u saying nobody approached u or what ?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by debque(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2016
eeeyha
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nixiepie(f): 11:36pm On May 16, 2016
Maybe u shoud consider getting preggy for now,and forget marrage or hubby

4 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by talktonase(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2016
eyaaaaaah! Can you manage as my 3rd wife? if Yes then you are lucky...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by flexyfit(f): 12:10am On May 17, 2016
eeyaaa....madam I understand ur pain...just keep on praying....good husband will come

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 12:49am On May 17, 2016
You got a flat@28...Hmm. The truth just might be that you kno you're so many nice things, but are you sure people out there view you in that regard?

This might just be the point in your life where you need to know people's opinion about you, since you're desperate to get married.

You just need to be as objective as possible about yourself... Look inwardly and quit being sentimental when you do that, else, there's no getting anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by ITbomb(m): 1:12am On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
Call me if you need similar services
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Ahmed0336(m): 2:45am On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
ewww Josphine,, shocked shocked
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Sparkle777(f): 3:33am On May 17, 2016
I sincerely hope that its the womans picture. Twil not be nice if u postd an innocent womans pic on a public forum.
That said, believe me u ll get married. Bt try finetunin urself.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 5:44am On May 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:
You got a flat@28...Hmm. The truth just might be that you kno you're so many nice things, but are you sure people out there view you in that regard?

This might just be the point in your life where you need to know people's opinion about you, since you're desperate to get married.

You just need to be as objective as possible about yourself... Look inwardly and quit being sentimental when you do that, else, there's no getting anywhere.
you that have no boyfriend rubbish
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by ghostwritter(m): 6:22am On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
for who?
Angel Micheal?
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 6:47am On May 17, 2016
Lol...you are 38, female and still single...my sister your own don done oo. I think you should consider bn a nun...cos no fresh niqqa in his correct senses will come for you

Better still find one old man, make ein impregnate you.
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by johnstar(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2016
Na all dis kind woman dey form during der youth level

You go too old ehn

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Realhommie(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2016
Madam, there has to be a reason or reasons why it hasn't worked oit for you even till this time.

Are you saying you hvn't had any proposals b4? Or you were being too picky, arrogant, proud n stuff? Coz if truly you are all that you say you are n will do then why is it this difficult? It baffles me really.

Not saying it's entirely ur fault though, but something has to be wrong somewhere. However, there's someone with whom there's no impossibilities, you need to seek him earnestly now and Godwillining you'll be met just at the point of ur need.

Keep a positive mindset and always be hopeful, be good. All is well

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by ako1tse: 8:04am On May 17, 2016
MEHN SUCH IS LIFE BUT IT DEPENDS, ATTITUDE IS ONE ASPECT IS SHE VERY LOYAL BECAUSE TRUST ME EVERY MAN WANTS A LOYAL AND HUMBLE WOMAN
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by ucnwafor(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
u look cute
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by demiladegold(f): 9:18am On May 17, 2016
Eleyii gidi Gan o
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by jauntty: 10:18am On May 17, 2016
mezynaija:
I’m 38. All my friends are getting married, some of them to guys who are really, really below their league
I find this part interesting. Could this mentality be the reason why you are still single at 38?

While it's good to get married to your "dream man", you also gat to realize that there is no PERFECT man out there.

Be realistic and check your attitude towards suitors

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by AfroKnight: 10:23am On May 17, 2016
Independent women don't need husbands.
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by sweetboy25(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2016
am sorry sweetheart to hear that. but eeh what were u doing when u were 25? ooh i get it waiting for that rich dude right? thats it well is not too late honey he may still come around.
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Zzyco: 10:48am On May 17, 2016
Husband scarce this average girls no kw..
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Abudu2000(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2016
mezynaija:
I’m 38. I’m a nice person. All I have ever dreamed of is being married. I know I would make the perfect wife. I’m not jealous, I’m not a pushover, yet I would devote myself to making sure my husband is happy.

Deep down, I want to feel needed. I want to be the person who fusses over my husband’s dinner, who keeps a perfect running household and still manages to look elegant and beautiful at dinnertime. I want to be taken care of, to be looked after, but more importantly to feel safe. All my friends are getting married, some of them to guys who are really, really below their league, and yet I cannot find anyone who wants to marry me. I’m constantly searching for that one person who will be my saviour.

My greatest fear is that I will end up alone.I can see myself at 40, still single and living in a little flat that I bought at 28, which seemed super independent and grown-up but at 40 seems like the biggest humiliation.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/im-getting-to-40-yet-no-husband-lady.html
bestthings815@gmail.com.......expecting ur hookup
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by chigoizie7(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2016
No matter how hard our self acclaimed independent women or feminists try to down play marriages in our African societies, it doesn't work out.

They end up hurting other ladies who value marriages but were misguided by uncontrollable chants of " u must not be married to be happy in life" by the feminists.

As an African lady, no matter what u do, just know it @ the back of ur mind that our own African society have carved out a life pattern for all of us " our true African believes" no matter what we do, no matter how we live, no matter how we see life, we can not down play it. because the society will still be alive to hunt us in the nearest future.

My advice to my brothers and sisters, whatever u do, please live by the good morals of a true African home.

My mother will always say, "let our true African beliefs and cultures co-exist with our good modern lives". That the good ones and discard the bad ones, but never discard the important ones.

Nigeria and indeed Africa as a whole has not advanced much like other western countries where u have the "homes for the elderly, where u are paid once u ain't working, where govt takes care of ur health and even ur funeral, where it is ok be buried by just few people".

My grandma stopped active work when she was around 70yrs due to waist pains and eye problem, she died @ 84yrs, if u do the maths, u will realise that the last 14yrs of her life was taken care of by her kids.

Assume u ain't married with no kids and husband, assume u are all alone in this world, and u found yourself in my grand ma's case, what will u do?

There are so many reasons why people get married, and because of the law of diminishing returns, the above stated happened to be one of the important reasons why we africans marry.

So, be wise when that ur lesbian friend will be telling u to forget about marriage.

U will only understand it when all ur friends, sisters cousins are all married with kids except u, that is when u will realise that this society is a very cruel one indeed.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by buksaylor001: 11:58am On May 17, 2016
Cal my number lets arrange things maybe baby mama-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying / I Am NOT IN LOVE WITH LEFULEFU!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.