Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. (4814 Views)

President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos) / Donald Trump Could Not Get A Hotel Room In Hamburg For G20 Summit. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 12:11am On May 17, 2016
Alright fellas. Since there was no news today about Mother Russia sinking any Amerikan Aircraft carrier in the black sea because the Amerikans would not, or have refused (out of fear) to violate the Russian territorial waters like they used to do at the south-china sea or the strait of hormuz under the guise of freedom of navigation; I have therefore decided to entertain us by creating this thread which showcases how Lord Vladimirovich Putin & Barack Obama were received at the airport during the G20 summit held in Antalya - Turkey on the 15th of November, 2015.

Observations. grin cheesy grin

1.) While Putin, upon arrival, was given a warm reception with flowers from 2 beautiful Turkish girls, It appears that the flowers given to Barrack Obama (which were only 6white roses by the way, unlike Putin's 24white roses grin) was brought by the Amerikan envoys from the Amerikan embassy. grin

2.) While Putin hugged the little beautiful Turkish girls who presented flowers to him; I guess Obama couldn't hug his bodyguard who presented the flowers to him since people would naturally think he is gay (Ofcourse the late Joan Rivers said he is, and then she was killed 2weeks later) grin

3.) While a beautiful Russian flight attendant was standing-by on the mobile airstair, shaking the hands of Putinski - with her eyes fixated on him & her kitty-kat dripping with sweet water of life (I could tell just by looking at her eyes) even as he continued his descent down the stairs; well, it is possible that stewardess/stewards are not allowed on Airforce 1. grin

4.) While Putin was received by a senior Turkish envoy; Recep Erdogan decided to humiliate Obama by not sending any Turkish officials to receive the asshole at the airport. grin grin grin

5.) Lastly, while Putin walked towards his Mercedes Benz S-600 Guard Limo like a boss (with even the Turkish envoy following behind like a bodyguard), Obama ran & jumped into his Cadillac-1 even before its door was opened. grin cheesy grin

Invoking the Nairaland's league of Russian 5star Generals:

Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Underground, Capip120, Poseidon000, Fineguy11, Shymm3x, 1Tkester, Bonechamberlain, Seunny4lif, Lumiere91, hungryboy Romme2u, Jnhmaxxwell, Stalwert, Panafrican, Seagulsntrawler, Barram NaijaTalkTown, Januzaj, Phrenelogy & Overhypedsteve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOfnXJNKNNM

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by scully95: 12:28am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Igbiboi: 12:44am On May 17, 2016
Zohariel, I can see you're good in Russia science. I noticed whenever Putin wants to enter a car he removes his jacket why is this so? Also, I've observed that Russians prefer to call him Vladimir vladimorivich instead of mr President, again why is this so.

BTW thanks for the video and your sense of humor is out of this world.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by seunny4lif(m): 12:44am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Blood of Satan grin
Our Lordship is back grin grin
Reporting live grin
Zoharariel:
Alright fellas. Since there was no news today about Mother Russia sinking any Amerikan Aircraft carrier in the black sea because the Amerikans would not, or have refused (out of fear) to violate the Russian territorial waters like they used to do at the south-china sea or the strait of hormuz under the guise of freedom of navigation; I have therefore decided to entertain us by creating this thread which showcases how Lord Vladimirovich Putin & Barack Obama were received at the airport during the G20 summit held in Antalya - Turkey on the 15th of November, 2015.

1.) While Putin, upon arrival, was given a warm reception with flowers from 2 beautiful Turkish girls, It appears that the flowers given to Barrack Obama (which were only 6white roses by the way, unlike Putin's 24white roses grin) was brought by the Amerikan envoys from the Amerikan embassy. grin

2.) While Putin hugged the little beautiful Turkish girls who presented flowers to him; I guess Obama couldn't hug his bodyguard who presented the flowers to him since people would think he is gay (Ofcourse the late Joan Rivers said he is, and then she was killed 2weeks later) grin

3.) While a beautiful Russian flight attendant was standing-by on the mobile airstair, shaking the hands of Putinski - with her eyes fixated on him & her kitty-kat dripping with sweet water of life (I could tell by just looking at her eyes) even as he continued his descent down the stairs; well, it is possible that stewardess/stewards are not allowed on Airforce 1. grin

4.) While Putin was received by a senior Turkish envoy; Recep Erdogan decided to humiliate Obama by not sending any Turkish officials to receive the asshole at the airport. grin grin grin

5.) Lastly, while Putin walked towards his Mercedes Benz S-600 Guard Limo like a boss (with even the Turkish envoy following behind like a bodyguard), Obama ran & jumped into his Cadillac-1 even before its door was opened. grin cheesy grin

Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Underground, Capip120, Poseidon000, Fineguy11, Shymm3x, 1Tkester, Bonechamberlain, Seunny4lif, Lumiere91, hungryboy Romme2u, Jnhmaxxwell, Stalwert, Panafrican, Seagulsntrawler, Barram NaijaTalkTown, Januzaj, Phrenelogy & Overhypedsteve.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by scully95: 12:58am On May 17, 2016
Igbiboi:
Zohariel, Also, I've observed that Russians prefer to call him Vladimir vladimorivich instead of mr President, again why is this so.

BTW thanks for the video and your sense of humor is out of this world.

Vladimir or volodia means (olori in Yoruba) in Russian or even Ukrainian is the same. It means the head which is also similar to being the president.
vladimorivich is like pobatkoviu/ochistvo in Russian, this is similar to middle name that takes after his father's name. That is the Son of so so so.. This means that Putin's father's name is also Vladimir

For example if your name is Dele Putin and your father's name is Segun Putin, your middle name will be Segunovich or your Full name will be Dele Segunovich Putin.

If you have a sister , her pobatkoviu/ochistvo name will be changed to Segunovicha and her last name will also change to Putina*i.e The Daughter of Segun.

For example if your sister's name is Shade. Her full name will be Shade Segunovicha Putina

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by seunny4lif(m): 1:23am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
I too like this section grin grin
Seunvich grin
scully95:

Vladimir or volodia means (olori in Yoruba) in Russian or even Ukrainian is the same. It means the head which is also similar to being the president.
vladimorivich is like pobatkoviu in Russian, this is similar to middle name that takes after his father's name. That is the Son of so so so.. This means that Putin's father's name is also Vladimir

For example if your name is Dele Putin and your father's name is Segun Putin, your middle name will be Segunovich or your Full name will be Dele Segunovich Putin.

If you have a sister , her pobatkoviu name will be changed to Segunovicha and her last name will also change to Putina*i.e The Daughter of Segun.

For example if your sister's name is Shade. Her full name will be Shade Segunovicha Putina

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by ATkester: 4:02am On May 17, 2016
scully95:

vladimorivich is like pobatkoviu in Russian, this is similar to middle name that takes after his father's name. That is the Son of so so so.. This means that Putin's father's name is also Vladimir

If you have a sister , her pobatkoviu name will be changed to Segunovicha and her last name will also change to Putina*i.e The Daughter of Segun.

Wow, I never knew about this. Thanks Good comrade.

Back to the topic... I believe it is an insult to compare [size=14pt]Lord Vladimir[/size]with boy Barack for whatever the basis of such incomparable comparison. Even in Kenya, Lord Putin will be honored more than boy Barak, So OP desist from doing that.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by ValerianSteel(m): 4:28am On May 17, 2016
Your propaganda only works on fools.Two different camera angles.

You have no evidence that Turkish officials weren't on the scene to welcome Obama.You have no proof that those who were shaking Putin are in fact not Russian Foreign Ministry officials from the Russian Embassy cause one of them in particular had a Russian military uniform.

Obama did same thing Putin did.They both handed the bouquet to their security immediately it was received hence why you saw a man walking away with the flowers which you claim are six but somehow I saw a whole lot of them no different from what Putin received.

Secret Service hurried Obama out of the airfield immediately cause of increase in terrorist attacks in Turkey.That's why you didn't see the paparazzi media Putin had covering him.

Quit it Zohahariel,this was very cheap coming from you.

1 Like

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 5:31am On May 17, 2016
scully95:

Goddamnit! Scully grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 6:17am On May 17, 2016
Does this change the fact that Texas is far richer than Russia and the entire middle class of Russia is still poorer than the bottom 10% of Americans?

3 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by ValerianSteel(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:
Does this change the fact that Texas is far richer than Russia and the entire middle class of Russia is still poorer than the bottom 10% of Americans?

grin grin grin True.
Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by cyprus000: 8:04am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

[size=13pt]
Weak and lame. Always try to vitiate discuss with inane things.

you're truly incorrigible.
[/size]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 8:08am On May 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Weak and lame. Always try to vitiate discuss with inane things.

you're truly incorrigible.
[/size]

So is Russia richer than Texas grin Hard for you to answer?

Chest beating wont stop the impending breadlines. You can keep living in denial and licking the boot of pootine. So you would rather compare how the presidents were received instead of real hard economics that matters?

How can you compare Obama with the president of a country slightly richer than Walmart? Don't do that again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Lumiere91: 8:16am On May 17, 2016
Meanwhile somepeople wil say they don't believe in conspiracy theory[quote author=Zoharariel post=45688856]Alright fellas. Since there was no news today about Mother Russia sinking any Amerikan Aircraft carrier in the black sea because the Amerikans would not, or have refused (out of fear) to violate the Russian territorial waters like they used to do at the south-china sea or the strait of hormuz under the guise of freedom of navigation; I have therefore decided to entertain us by creating this thread which showcases how Lord Vladimirovich Putin & Barack Obama were received at the airport during the G20 summit held in Antalya - Turkey on the 15th of November, 2015.
1.) While Putin, upon arrival, was given a warm reception with flowers from 2 beautiful Turkish girls, It appears that the flowers given to Barrack Obama (which were only 6white roses by the way, unlike Putin's 24white roses grin) was brought by the Amerikan envoys from

3 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by cyprus000: 8:26am On May 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

2.) While Putin hugged the little beautiful Turkish girls who presented flowers to him; I guess Obama couldn't hug his bodyguard who presented the flowers to him since people would naturally think he is gay (Ofcourse the late Joan Rivers said he is, and then she was killed 2weeks later) grin

3.) While a beautiful Russian flight attendant was standing-by on the mobile airstair, shaking the hands of Putinski - with her eyes fixated on him & her kitty-kat dripping with sweet water of life (I could tell just by looking at her eyes) even as he continued his descent down the stairs; well, it is possible that stewardess/stewards are not allowed on Airforce 1. grin

[size=13pt]
Baba, Cyprus000 have been discharged and acquitted, after it was established beyond reasonable doubt before the court of public opinion that he was unjustly placed on sabbatical leave. cheesy

Tho the authority tried to circumvent the verdict, but after series of protest by lovers of truth,justice and equity.
The masses finally had their way.grin

So, the elders in council have unequivocally decided to deploy poseidon000 to other board/section. cool

Now, Cyprus000 will take over from where poseidon000 stopped.
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by seunny4lif(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Baba, Cyprus000 have been discharged and acquitted, after it was established beyond reasonable doubt before the court of public opinion that he was unjustly placed on sabbatical leave. cheesy

Tho the authority tried to circumvent the verdict, but after series of protest by lovers of truth,justice and equity.

So, the elders in council have unequivocally decided to deploy poseidon000 to other board/section. cool

[/size]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

My Luv, I do not like it when you talk down on Russia while trying so hard to portray Amerika as a wealthy Nation, when it is glaringly evident that your world’s largest paper economy is on the brink of bankruptcy and her end is nearer than you can imagine.

Amerika lives on borrowed money, which it forces the rest of the world to pay for, with official debt of about 20Trillion Dollars, while unofficial (the real & actual figure) stands at $65Trillion Dollars. grin

A man from Utah recently died for unpaid medical debt and here you are over-hyping Amerika.

Missy - over 40 million Amerikans hold student loans and about 70% of bachelor’s degree recipients graduate with debt - Amerikan Dream indeed. grin

Heck! Even Walmart just closed 154 of its giant stores, not to talk of other store chains like J.C. Penney, Kmart, RadioShack & Sears closing thousands of their outlets every week. grin

Worse still, since the deal between that Amerikan asshole - John Kerry & Saudi King Abdullah in September, 2014 to flood the world with cheap Saudi oil to create a crisis for Russia, unfortunately for them, the worst hit in the unfolding crisis has been the Amerikan oil and gas industry, mainly shale oil & gas.

Jobs in the oil & gas sector are vanishing, companies going bankrupt, households choking in debt & unemployment sky-rocketing to a dizzying height. Talking about unemployment, do not be deceived by the mythical 5% declared by the Amerikan Labor Department but more like 30 fvcking % - You should know Amerika was built on lies & propaganda. grin

Well, while debt is a strategic factor in the existence of any national economy, it has historically also been the factor that ruined many nations, and Amerika seems to be next in line - but first, we will kill the Petrodollar grin

So, I leave you with this beautiful video which I watch before retiring to bed every night while instructing Obatala to bring it to pass - very quickly. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmVeDeav0DI

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

[/size]

Acknowledged and welcome back General Poseidon ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 9:35am On May 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

My Luv, I do not like it when you talk down on Russia while trying so hard to portray Amerika as a wealthy Nation, when it is glaringly evident that your world’s largest paper economy is on the brink of bankruptcy and her end is nearer than you can imagine.

Amerika lives on borrowed money, which it forces the rest of the world to pay for, with official debt of about 20Trillion Dollars, while unofficial (the real & actual figure) stands at $65Trillion Dollars. grin

A man from Utah recently died for unpaid medical debt and here you are over-hyping Amerika.

Missy - over 40 million Amerikans hold student loans and about 70% of bachelor’s degree recipients graduate with debt - Amerikan Dream indeed. grin

Heck! Even Walmart just closed 154 of its giant stores, not to talk of other store chains like J.C. Penney, Kmart, RadioShack & Sears closing thousands of their outlets every week. grin

Worse still, since the deal between that Amerikan asshole - John Kerry & Saudi King Abdullah in September, 2014 to flood the world with cheap Saudi oil to create a crisis for Russia, unfortunately for them, the worst hit in the unfolding crisis has been the Amerikan oil and gas industry, mainly shale oil & gas.

Lol

Too much conspiracy videos on YouTube is messing with your ijebu brain. If you understand the politics behind the recent low oil prices, You will understand that Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things. Who cares how many stores Walmart is closing as long as the stock keep rising and Russia is slightly richer than a single American corporation?

Study the politics and the factors that causes student debts and why most of those hippe kids find it difficult to find work when they graduate then maybe we will debate it.

Russia is already on its last legs with low birth rate, HIV, poverty, and money running out to bribe the Islamist in the south and mob bosses running the cities in the West, hunger ravaging the land from Moscow to Vladivostok. Low standard of living, more people in poverty in the last 24 months and the bread lines keep getting longer.

Their only hope is Appleyard's Magrav technology at this point grin

While the county's orchestra is busy playing violin in Palmyra, Towns like Omsk, and Ufa is crumbling every second. People are dying of from drinking too much vodka and life expectancy is shrinking. You are talking about Pootine receiving 24 roses as if that will put food on the table of Irina and Yevgeny tonight lipsrsealed

The Ijebu kingdom need to send you to Moscow and urge Pootine to pull back from Ukraine and implement Minsk or sanctions will remain next month. Desperate times!

3 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by NairaMinted: 9:58am On May 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

Jobs in the oil & gas sector are vanishing, companies going bankrupt, households choking in debt & unemployment sky-rocketing to a dizzying height. Talking about unemployment, do not be deceived by the mythical 5% declared by the Amerikan Labor Department but more like 30 fvcking % - You should know Amerika was built on lies & propaganda. grin

Well, while debt is a strategic factor in the existence of any national economy, it has historically also been the factor that ruined many nations, and Amerika seems to be next in line - but first, we will kill the Petrodollar grin

So, I leave you with this beautiful video which I watch before retiring to bed every night while instructing Obatala to bring it to pass - very quickly. grin

[img]http://media./media/Aff4ryYiacUO4/giphy.gif[/img]

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by GBR1(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2016
Missy89 do these folks you are constantly debating against get paid to defend Russia?

I live in Russia myself and I know the country quite well but I don't really understand where the love these guys have for Russia stems from.
Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by ValerianSteel(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

Lol

Too much conspiracy videos on YouTube is messing with your ijebu brain. If you understand the politics behind the recent low oil prices, You will understand that Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things. Who cares how many stores Walmart is closing as long as the stock keep rising and Russia is slightly richer than a single American corporation?

Study the politics and the factors that causes student debts and why most of those hippe kids find it difficult to find work when they graduate then maybe we will debate it.

Russia is already on its last legs with low birth rate, HIV, poverty, and money running out to bribe the Islamist in the south and mob bosses running the cities in the West, hunger ravaging the land from Moscow to Vladivostok. Low standard of living, more people in poverty in the last 24 months and the bread lines keep getting longer.

Their only hope is Appleyard's Magrav technology at this point grin

While the county's orchestra is busy playing violin in Palmyra, Towns like Omsk, and Ufa is crumbling every second. People are dying of from drinking too much vodka and life expectancy is shrinking. You are talking about Pootine receiving 24 roses as if that will put food on the table of Irina and Yevgeny tonight lipsrsealed

The Ijebu kingdom need to send you to Moscow and urge Pootine to pull back from Ukraine and implement Minsk or sanctions will remain next month. Desperate times!

Zohahariel trying to dodge your replies like grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

You will understand that Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Missy - I wish you could come spend 3days with me in ijebu so that I could inject cosmic intelligence into you through a 7-hour marathon acrobatic sexual ritual that would then de-brainwash you from your years of accumulated Amerikan lies & propaganda. grin

Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things but she is the only single greatest threat to Amerika & her evil dreams today.

Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things but she demonstrated, to the whole universe, the ability to block Amerika’s intended military attacks on Syria & Iran and even got a standing ovation from some NATO countries.

Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things but she foiled Amerika's coup in Ukraine - orchestrated in broad-day light for the sole purpose of hijacking the Russian Black Sea naval base. grin

Missy, aside from the fact that I am a little busy this morning, I have no energy to start debating with you forward & backward like you usually do with Appleyard, Shymm3x & Nairaminted - Nagode! grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 17, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Zohahariel trying to dodge your replies like grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by NairaMinted: 12:40pm On May 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

Missy - I wish you could come spend 3days with me in ijebu so that I could inject cosmic intelligence into you through a 7-hour marathon acrobatic sexual ritual that would then de-brainwash you from your years of accumulated Amerikan lies & propaganda. grin

Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things but she is the only single greatest threat to Amerika & her evil dreams today.

Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things but she demonstrated, to the whole universe, the ability to block Amerika’s intended military attacks on Syria & Iran and even got a standing ovation from some NATO countries.

Russia is irrelevant in the scheme of things but she foiled Amerika's coup in Ukraine - orchestrated in broad-day light for the sole purpose of hijacking the Russian Black Sea naval base. grin

Missy, aside from the fact that I am a little busy this morning, I have no energy to start debating with you forward & backward like you usually do with Appleyard, Shymm3x & Nairaminted - Nagode! grin

"Debate" ke? Seems you didn't catch my statement regarding this matter:

https://www.nairaland.com/1823384/evidence-continues-emerge-mh17-false/2

I'm done with all that

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 5:47pm On May 17, 2016
GBR1:
Missy89 do these folks you are constantly debating against get paid to defend Russia?

I live in Russia myself and I know the country quite well but I don't really understand where the love these guys have for Russia stems from.

Paid? dont think so. They read too much crap online about Russia and the West. Hate, ignorance and envy is the real motivator here. Take Appleyard for example, His visa is still pending because the was told to bring his magrav technology to the embassy. He is still looking for it.

This folks will never visit or move to Russia if their lives depend on it. They will either hide in the west they hate so much or stay in their caves in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

Paid? dont think so. They read too much crap online about Russia and the West. Hate, ignorance and envy is the real motivator here. Take Appleyard for example, His visa is still pending because the was told to bring his magrav technology to the embassy. He is still looking for it.

This folks will never visit or move to Russia if their lives depend on it. They will either hide in the west they hate so much or stay in their caves in Nigeria.
Even T.B Joshua cannot help you. You need Zohariel!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Even T.B Joshua cannot help you. You need Zohariel!

Ouch. Thats funny

Coming from a simpleton that thinks Russia can build an underground bullet train that will carry nuclear weapons in enemy territory. cheesy

No time for mofos. Please scram!

2 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
Missy89:

Ouch. Thats funny

Coming from a simpleton that thinks Russia can build an underground bullet train that will carry nuclear weapons in enemy territory. cheesy

No time for mofos. Please scram!
Hehe the only reason Russia won't do that is because Russia respects International Laws, unlike you assholes.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Appleyard(m): 2:20am On May 18, 2016
Zoharariel:

Very well put, but i must say You are wasting your time with these inmate doing life in western prison of delusion. The US economy is the undisputable largest in the world, with GDPs of some of its states like Califonia, New york, Texas, et al, matching or surpassing those of independent coountries like Canada, France, Brazil, Spain, Russia, Italy, etc. But one thing these pygmies of mendacity won't tell you is that, when arriving at this comperative conclusion, financial watchdogs and such analyst most often do not take into consideration the complex nature of a country's ER setup, population adjustment, and the notion of PPP, as against strictly nominal GDP. For instance, take the Purchasing Power Parity of a country as a sequel to the standard of living adjustment at the level of that country. You will discover that what a 20,000 Dollar can buy you in say, New York, will buy more in Kansas. That is why, based on the basis of PPP, China's economy has already surpassed that of the US, while in reality, it's only about 60% the size of the US.
What about population? They will never tell you that it has serious implications to what economic wealth and prosperity means to citizens. Take for instance, Califonia and Texas has a combine population of about 66 million plus, while that of China is 1.36 billion. Now watch it. Lets say China somehow becomes the largest economy in the world in the next 20 years: but due to its large population, even if it ot continue growing at its current pace, which is more of an assumption, it still would less or more be relatively different compare to its pairs both past and present, in 2046, or so. Now, do your own calculations on Russia's 143,441 with that of Texas 27,439 population adjustment in relation to wealth. Come back and tell me how myopic the comparison is.

These clowns waste no time in going aboard the propaganda ship that has no port of call in view, wailing like Jonah's fellows enroute to their propaganda Neniveh of doom, even as they maniacally bask in their grotesque filled blind man' view of events. They will hollar before thee about how great the US economy is, and how rotten that of Russia is, but none of them will tell you the stark reality that bedevils the US economy. They will never tell you that it is one thing to be rich, and another for that wealth to overwhelmingly reflects on the entire populace. No, they will never tell you that there exist government paid trolls that gives false figures and false information regarding the economy, mostly on alternative media platforms. This much was even confirmed by Edward Snowden. Also, they wont tell you that there exist alot of debt in the bond market that can never be paid back. And when you dare raised up facts like these, and the ones below,then the howling begins, ''conspiracy theory''., thats what they tag you with, and is rightly so because, to them, nothing is real. Hence, ''its conspiracy theory'' that ;

Though America is the richest in the world, yet the World Health Organization ranks its healthcare system 37th ‘best’ in the world, just above Slovenia, and just below Costa Rica. (And far below Colombia, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia andMorocco.)

In 2015, most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. At this point 62% of all Americans have less than 1,000 dollars in their savings accounts, and 21 percent of all Americans do not have a savings account at all.

The lack of saving is especially dramatic when you look at Americans under the age of 55. Incredibly,fewer than 10% of all Millennials and only about 16% of those that belong to Generation X have 10,000 dollars or more saved up.

For the first time ever, middle class Americans now make up a minority of the population. But back in 1971,61% of all Americans lived in middle class households.

According to the Pew Research Center, the median income of middle class households declined by 4% from 2000 to 2014.

The Pew Research Center has also found that median wealth for middle class households dropped by an astounding 28% between 2001 and down.

According to the Social Security Administration, 51% of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year.

A recent nationwide survey discovered that 48 percent of all U.S. adults under the age of 30 believe that “the American Dream is dead”. Compare it to the Russian will. grin

Since hitting a peak of 69.2% in 2004, the rate of home ownership in the United States has been steadily declining every single year.

At this point, the U.S. only ranks19th in the world when it comes to median wealth per adult.

For each of the past six years, more businesses have closed in the United States than have opened. Prior to 2008, this had never happened before in all of U.S. history.

If you can believe it, the 20 wealthiest people in the US now have more money than the poorest 152 million Americans combined.

The top 0.1% of all American families have about as much wealth as the bottom 90% of all American families combined.

If you have no debt and you also have ten dollars in your pocket, that gives you a greater net worth than about 25% of all Americans.

The number of Americans that are living in concentrated areas of high poverty has doubled since the year 2000.

An astounding 48.8% of all 25-year-old Americans still live at home with their parents.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 49% of all Americans now live in a home that receives money from the government each month, and nearly 47 million Americans are living in poverty right now.

In 2007, about one out of every eight children in America was on food stamps. Today, that number is one out of every five.

Now, compare the above unclad reality with that in say Russia, making use of the huge disparity in GDP and wealth available to them, then gauge the conditions and unbiasly draw your own conclusion. grin But never mind them, Zoharariel. These are just "conspiracy theories". grin grin If its not Russia thats all bad...

I guess the Langley prison must be very crude than Daniel's den of lions, specially when there aint no Angel to shut the lion's jaw bones of propaganda.

Pathetic.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by NairaMinted: 9:52am On May 18, 2016
Appleyard:

Very well put,

The only thing missing from this is accompanying pics of cities such as Flint, Michigan; Camden, New Jersey; South side, Chicago and pictures of thousands of homeless people spread across several cities in Amerika - just for illustration purpose.

GDP ko, PDP ni

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 18, 2016
Appleyard:

For each of the past six years, more businesses have closed in the United States than have opened. Prior to 2008, this had never happened before in all of U.S. history.

Appleyard of Moskow - But Missy said it doesn't matter as long as their stocks keep rising. grin

Your stocks are rising and you keep closing up your stores. grin cheesy grin

11 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds of Nigerians Sentenced On False Marriages! Must Read: / China Unveils Train That Uses White Painted Lines Instead Of Rail Track(Photos) / War In Syria: The Civil War So Far In Summary And Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.