Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? (5364 Views)

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Before Adam And Eve Africans Where / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
Let's discuss this ,

Do you think there are any human on earth before Adam came here?

If YES, state your reasons, if NO state your reasons too.

Just let us try and be very objective.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
schmuck:

Let's discuss this ,

Do you think there are any human on earth before Adam came here?

If YES, state your reasons, if NO state your reasons too.

Just let us try and be very objective.

Adam & Eve, are Not the first family.
Genesis 4:14:: King James Version (KJV) - “Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that everyone that findeth me shall slay me.”

At this time there was only supposed to be living on the planet Earth 1. Adam, 2. Eve, 3. Cain who killed Abel, the only other person on the planet Earth right? Right! So then who was the “EVERYONE that findeth me (Cain) shall slay me?” Think now. Just stop and think. Then look at Genesis 3:1:

Genesis 3:1:: King James Version (KJV) - “Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”
“. . . And he (the serpent) said unto the woman . . .” There are no species of snake that can speak, and no species of reptile have a larynx. In order to hold a conversation, and don’t say the heavenly father gave him or it that power, just to beguile (trick) Nekaybaw (Eve) against his own commandments, no, not really. Think! And one more point, (Genesis 4:16) “the land of Nod,” if this is the first and only family on the whole planet Earth, no one else was created yet, just (and I repeat)
1. Adam, 2. Eve, 3. Cain, tell me who set up the land of Nod? Who were the people that lived there, where did they come from, and how long before Adam and Eve did they exist?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
Good point there ,

Many people do not know and those that do know
won't want to admit it because it doesn't support
what is written in the scriptures and probably Quran too.

Many people all over the world are now waking up to the
realities of this planet earth.

Human have been existing on this planet for 100 thousand of years
before Adam's story.

Civilizations have come and gone.

Ours is surely not the first civilization on earth.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
There have been many different species of humans on this planet over the last 7 million years, of which we are now the last surviving species.

Here is a guide to 22 known ancient human species which are now extinct.
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Human-Twenty-Two-Species-Extinct/dp/0300100477/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Meet the ancestors  grin
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
Just to let you guys know, human have been genetically engineered
for millions of years by some extraterrestrial beings ,

If you don't believe in extraterrestrials then you are in for
one heck of a SHOCK grin
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
Shock me!!. What extraterrestrials have been genetically engineering humans for millions of years?

Where did they come from and do you have any evidence to support this claim?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2009
schmuck:

Just to let you guys know, human have been genetically engineered
for millions of years by some extraterrestrial beings ,

If you don't believe in extraterrestrials then you are in for
one heck of a SHOCK grin

This is correct, and some of the scientists who created us are from the planet Rizq, which is the 8th planet of the 19th galaxy called Illyuwn. Rizq is the planet where the Annunaqi Eloheem are from.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by macIB(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2009
Adam and Eve story, shocked shocked shocked believe it at you own risk. It is just a Jewish story of creation, other cultures too have their stories too. Like the story of the chinese Pangu, the yoruba story of Obatala, the Finnish story of Väinämöinen, etc ALL OF THEM ARE MYTH AND FOLKTALES. Only God knows what and when he created anything!

All religions are just trying to think for God and read His mind too which is practically impossible.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2009
"This is correct, and some of the scientists who created us are from the planet Rizq, which is the 8th planet of the 19th galaxy called Illyuwn. Rizq is the planet where the Annunaqi Eloheem are from."

@Horus
You seem like an intelligent person, so why do you believe all this extraterrestrial stuff which originated from the imagination of one man, Dwight York. Founder and leader of the newaubian cult who is now serving life in prison for many many crimes including the raping of children in his commune.
I have read his "Holy Tablets" and many other his books and it sounds like a mix of Scientology, ufology, black supremacy, Egyptology etc. The man is not a god. He is a human being just like you and me.  Albeit a very self deluded human being, like all cult leaders are.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by BlackRevo: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2009
Were Adam and Eve the first humans?

I contend that Adam and Eve were not the first humans on Earth as believed by, well virtually ever Christian and Jew on the planet. Humans were created on the sixth day, God rested on the seventh and created Adam and Eve later.

The reason that the other humans are only vaguely referred to is because the Old Testament, especially Genesis was written for the purpose of establishing God as the creator and supreme being and to provide a genealogy, starting with Adam and Eve, leading up to the birth of Christ. The other humans are simply not important to the story. They are, however, mentioned vaguely as I am about to prove.

Genesis 1:24-28:
And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
bullet And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
bullet And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 1,2

Compare the highlighted verse above to these:
Genesis 2:8-9:
And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Genesis 2:15:
And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Genesis 2:18-20:
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

These verses are important for three reasons:

1. Humans were created on the sixth day and told to multiply and replenish the earth and to have dominion over the whole earth but Adam and Eve were placed in the Garden of Eden. That was to be their home.
  2. Verses Gen 1:27 -28 says that God created man and woman and told them to multiply. In contrast, verses Gen 2:18 - 20 gives a different account. According to this, Adam was originally meant to be alone. It wasn't until after creating all the animals for Adam to see and name that God created Eve. (BTW, it says he named them, not that he alone had dominion over them, or that he had dominion over them at all. Adam's world was a garden, he had no need for dominion over the world's animal population.) The reason God re-created all the animals of the world for Adam was to find him a help meet.
  3. In verses Gen 1:24 - 28 it states that man was created after the animals. Verses Gen 2:18 - 20 seem to be a direct contradiction unless you realize were reading about two different times, places and people(s).

After terraforming the earth, God put man and animal here and told mankind to be fruitful and replenish the earth. Adam and Eve were placed in the Garden of Eden and had perfect bodies. Had they not sinned, it's likely that they would never have had children, would still be alive today and none (or few) of the rest of the events mentioned in the Bible would have come to pass.

Genesis 1:31:
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Genesis 2:1-4:
Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

This is the end of the creation story and the beginning of the lineage of Christ.

Genesis 2:5-7:
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

It's well documented scientifically that early mankind were hunter/gatherers, not gardeners or farmers. This is a reference to them, not that there were no humans at all. If all mankind were descended from Adam it's unlikely that the knowledge of such a rudimentary skill as farming would be lost. If however, a separate group of humans, the ones that were told to Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth, were not given the knowledge of farming, there would not be a man to till the ground. The hunter/gatherers that we know of scientifically and this other race of humans spoken of in the Bible are one and the same.

Genesis 4:13-15:
And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Who was Cain going to be a fugitive from? Who else was there, outside of Eden, that Cain was afraid might kill him? Who was God protecting him from by giving him the mark? His descendants or the descendants of future siblings? Unlikely. Adam and Eve's future family would have respected Cain's banishment as God's punishment. Retribution wouldn't have entered their minds. As for Cain's descendants, had he not been protected by the mark, he could've simply not had children. No, he was afraid of someone else. It was the other humans that he was being protected from.

Genesis 4:16-18:
And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: F30 and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

Who was Cain's wife? Except for Eve, no woman is mentioned in the Bible up to this point. It's been argued that he married an unnamed sister. Admitting that there were other humans not mentioned, whether a sister or whomever, just helps me make my point. It's logical that if someone as important as a member of Adam's family is not mentioned, other humans, who were of virtually no importance to the story at hand wouldn't be mentioned either.

Words for "man" in Genesis:

In Genesis, two different words are translated as "man". (Actually three, but the other usually refers generically to a child or youth)

One being 'iysh {eesh}, Strong's # 0376

Outline of Biblical Usage

1) man

a) man, male (in contrast to woman, female)

b) husband

c) human being, person (in contrast to God)

d) servant

e) mankind

f) champion

g) great man

2) whosoever

3) each (adjective)

The other is 'adam {aw-dawm'}which is the same word as the name Adam

'adam {aw-dawm'} Strong's # 0120

Outline of Biblical Usage

1) man, mankind

a) man, human being

b) man, mankind (much more frequently intended sense in OT)

c) Adam, first man

d) city in Jordan valley

Easton's Bible Dictionary defines Man (as used in Genesis) as:

1. Heb. 'Adam, used as the proper name of the first man. The name is derived from a word meaning "to be red," and thus the first man was called Adam because he was formed from the red earth. It is also the generic name of the human race. Its equivalents are the Latin homo and the Greek anthropos. It denotes also man in opposition to woman.
  2. Heb. 'ish, like the Latin vir and Greek aner, denotes properly a man in opposition to a woman, a husband; man with reference to excellent mental qualities.

The above highlighted part of the definition gives credence to my theory since the second definition is used exclusively for Adam and his descendants. The first definition is used only when speaking of man or mankind in general or as the proper name for the first man mentioned by name. It's likely that the other humans, as a group, were not as intelligent as Adam and his descendants were, given the fact that they didn't know how to farm. The two distinct words used to denote man or mankind and their usage is strong indication that the Bible is speaking of two different groups of humans.

The name Adam and the word "man" mean the same thing. Adam is the name of the first "man" mentioned by name. The word "man" is used when speaking about mankind in general or as a group. Only when talking about Adam personally is his name used.

The humans of today may be descendants of both Adam and the other race. Cain married into the other race and so did Adam's other descendants. Noah's family was likely of mixed race and since we're descended from them, we are as well.

This research shows a direct connection between scientific data and biblical history. One does not have to contradict the other, they compliment each other. Instead of scientists stating the Bible is wrong and the church dismissing science, we should examine the evidence presented here and agree that both are right.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/pers01.htm
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2009

Five sized pyramid and Face

@mantraa
Dont believe the propaganda. I never deal with believe, never. The creation of the human is millons of years old and do not originated from the imagination of one man. If you study pictures from Nasa you will realise that there is five sized pyramids and a Face. All the pictures are avalaible to everyone and are not from the imagination of one man, do your research, all the scientists are aware of it.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
Are you saying that you think these were made by extraterrestrial beings from the planet rizq.

The face on mars is an optical illusion, like many optical illusions here on earth where people think they see the virgin mary in a tree stump for instance.

Those images were taken in low resolution in the seventies viking missions to mars.
Now you can see the latest high definition images of the same area and realise that many people jumped to the wrong conclusions that it is an extraterrestrial artefact. It is nothing more than a natural hill formation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face_on_mars#.22Face_on_Mars.22_and_.22pyramids.22
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
Are you saying that you think these were made by extraterrestrial beings from the planet rizq.
Yes by the Eloheem, who look exactly like us, whooly hair dark skin with Nubian/Negroid facials features. They used Mars as a base before coming here. Mars was originally called Lahmu by ours great ancestors. The NASA dont want you to know too much about that, because they have an inferiority complex, they got all the pictures since 1976 but released the informations only in 1994. You have to overstand that the technology used today by NASA is very primitive compared to the technology used by ours ancestors the Eloheems.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2009
@ Mantraa,

Thank heavens. The British Government has just released their secret files on UFO sightings.

Government all over the world now know that they cannot suppresss such information any longer.

Very soon, all those govts will have to come out with the true story of what is really happening on the
planet earth.

Top Story on CNN this morning.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2009
@Horus,

Thanks for your input.

Those beings are from several planets/galaxies.

Some are from such Star system like Lyran, Sirius (Dog Star), Arcturus, Plaidean and Zeta Reticuli,
and have been interacting with world government as far back as 1943.

We should be enlightened and know exactly our position in the Galactic Federation.

We humans are still been considered primitive when compared to those E.Ts.

I am a Christian, but I know for a fact that most of the stories in the Bible especially creation story
have appeared in some ealier text like Sumerian text, Egyptian etc

Most times. religion and politics are a form of control/domination by some people bent on controlling the human
population.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2009
@black_revo
I just want to commend you on your brilliant and incisive write up on the creation story. Simply spot on. Your use of the Strong's concordance puts the whole story in a much better and clearer perspective.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
Those beings are from several planets/galaxies.

Some are from such Star system like Lyran, Sirius (Dog Star), Arcturus, Plaidean and Zeta Reticuli,
and have been interacting with world government as far back as 1943.

We should be enlightened and know exactly our position in the Galactic Federation.

We humans are still been considered primitive when compared to those E.Ts.

This is nonsense, based on science fiction and conspiracy theorists.
Do you know how far those star systems are from us and how many light years it would take to get here (travelling at the speed of light)? Do you really think that a civilisation so advanced would be captured by our primitive 'world government' or crash land in the desert close to a secret military base?
If we were able to send a mission to another star system, dont you think we would monitor it and keep in contact with it? Just think what would happen if the native americans had captured an early explorer like columbus and his ship for instance. Do you think the chiefs would be able to keep it quiet from the people. The british empire would launch a rescue mission with their advanced weapons and technology.
Do you think that advanced alien beings who can travel across galaxies and between galaxies are that stupid that they can be controlled by our primitive governments who cant even control their own budgets?
Why has no one ever captured one definite alien spacecraft on video now that so many people carry video phones? Think about it.

I am a Christian, but I know for a fact that most of the stories in the Bible especially creation story
have appeared in some ealier text like Sumerian text, Egyptian etc

This is true, but does mean to you that aliens must have wrote it? This just shows that a lot of stories in the bible incorporate a lot of earlier myths and legends. This is quite normal.

Most times. religion and politics are a form of control/domination by some people bent on controlling the human
population.

I agree with this 100%
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Ben13: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
@topic
Nope
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
Horus:

Yes by the Eloheem, who look exactly like us, whooly hair dark skin with Nubian/Negroid facials features. They used Mars as a base before coming here. Mars was originally called Lahmu by ours great ancestors. The NASA dont want you to know too much about that, because they have an inferiority complex, they got all the pictures since 1976 but released the informations only in 1994. You have to overstand that the technology used today by NASA is very primitive compared to the technology used by ours ancestors the Eloheems.

@Horus

aren't the Eloheem also ancestors of White people too or do you have another mutation story for us on how white people came about and we are somehow superior to them because we are supposedly the first ancestors of this Eloheem or that our skin was originally green before we rusted out into brown. Come on man.

Stop watching too much of "Stargate"
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
Do you know how far those star systems are from us and how many light years it would take to get here (travelling at the speed of light)?

And?. Again you are thinking from the caucasian point of view, their technology is very primitive. If you go in Egypte you can see picture of flying machines and space crafts used by ours ancestors thousands of years ago.
If we were able to send a mission to another star system, dont you think we would monitor it and keep in contact with it?

When you said we, who are you reffering to?. Put in your mind that the leaders of the western worlds are not from ours side, they are here to mislead you, and to do that, they create science fiction movies by adding fiction to facts to create a maximum confusion in your mind so that you will never know really what is going on.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Mantraa,

Points taken. But the planet earth is very important for some of this E.Ts. Different species have different reasons for coming to earth.
Talking about the distances between galaxies, those beings do not travel at the speed of light.
Their technology has transversed time/space [/b]continuum. A distance of 50 light-years can be made in a matter of days.

Most of them especially "the Grays" needed human genetic DNA for the own re-engineering because they have messed up their own genetics thru excessive manipulation. (A Gray E.T was captured during Roswell Crash in New Mexico.

Below you will find testimonies from [b]top government officials
concerning the government cover-up since 1947.

Because of pressure from the general public now, the government both British & American have started releasing files on UFO & E.Ts

The Greatest Secret in Modern History

UFOs and a Solution to the Environmental and Energy Crisis

The Cover-up: UFOs

Mercury & Gemini Astronaut, Colonel Gordon Cooper
A saucer flew right over [us], put down three landing gears, and landed out on the dry lakebed. [The cameramen] went out there with their cameras towards the UFO….I had a chance to hold [the film] up to the window. Good close-up shots.
There was no doubt in my mind that it was made someplace other than on this earth.—Video interview.
Transcribed in Disclosure, Steven M. Greer, MD., ed., pp. 226-227. See also Gordon Cooper & Bruce Henderson, Leap of Faith: an Astronaut’s Journey into the Unknown, pp. 80-91, 194 - 200.

FAA Division Chief of Accidents and Investigations, John Callahan
The UFO was bouncing around the 747. [It] was a huge ball with lights running around it….
Well, I’ve been involved in a lot of cover-ups with the FAA. When we gave the presentation to the Reagan staff, they had all those people swear that this never happened. But they never had me swear it never happened. I can tell you what I’ve seen with my own eyes. I’ve got a videotape. I’ve got the voice tape. I’ve got the reports that were filed that will confirm what I’ve been telling you.—
Video interview and Disclosure, pp. 80 - 85.

Former Chief of Defense, British Royal Navy, Admiral Lord Hill-Norton
I have frequently been asked why a person of my background—a former Chief of the Defense Staff, a former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee—why I think there is a cover-up [of] the facts about UFOs.
I believe governments fear that if they did disclose those facts, people would panic. I don’t believe that at all. There is a serious possibility that we are being visited by people from outer space. It behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want.—Video and Disclosure, pp. 305 - 307.

Former Director of CIA, Vice Admiral R.H. Hillenkoetter
It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel.—The New York Times, Sunday, February 28, 1960: “Air Force Order on ‘Saucers’ Cited,” p. L30. See also Disclosure, p. 58.

US Navy Pilot, Lieutenant Frederick Fox
There is a [military] publication called JANAP 146E that has a section that says you will not reveal any information regarding the UFO phenomenon under penalty of $10,000 fine and ten years in jail. So the secret has been kept.—Disclosure, pp. 145, 146.

Marine Corps, Corporal Jonathan Weygandt
[The UFO] was buried in the side of a cliff. When I first saw it, I was scared. I think the creatures calmed me….[Later] I was arrested [by an Air Force officer]. He was saying, “Do you like the Constitution?” I’m like, “Yeah.” He said, “We don’t obey. We just do what we want. And if you tell anybody [about us or the UFO], you will just come up missing.”—Video and Disclosure, pp. 275 - 277.
UFO Message: Don’t Mess With Nuclear Weapons

US Air Force, FAA, Captain Robert Salas
[The security guard called and] said, “Sir, there’s a glowing red object hovering right outside the front gate. I’ve got all the men out here with their weapons drawn.” We lost between 16 to 18 ICBMs [nuclear-tipped InterContinental Ballistic Missiles] at the same time UFOs were in the area….[A high-ranking Air Force Officer] said, “Stop the investigation; do no more on this and do not write a final report.” I heard that many of the guards that reported this incident were sent off to Viet Nam.—Video and Disclosure, pp. 168-171.
US Air Force Lieutenant, Professor Robert Jacobs
So this thing [UFO] fires a beam of light at the warhead, hits it and then it moves to the other side and fires another beam of light. And the warhead tumbles out of space. What message would I interpret from that? [The UFOs were telling us] don’t mess with nuclear warheads. Major Mannsman said, “You are never to speak of this again.” After an article [about the incident years later], people would call and start screaming at me. One night somebody blew up my mailbox.—Video and Disclosure, pp. 184, 187.

For full story see book Disclosure and witness videos at www.disclosureproject.org.

Disclosure Project has over 400 government and military witnesses prepared to testify on this subject.

More Cover-up: Advanced Technologies Developed from UFOs

Russian Air Force, Space Communications Center, General Vasily Alexeyev
As a rule, [places where UFOs appear] are objects of strategic significance….[The Air Force] came up with a table with pictures of all the shapes of UFOs that had ever been recorded—about fifty—ranging from ellipses and spheres to something resembling spaceships….The study of UFOs may reveal some new forms of energy to us, or at least bring us closer to a solution.—pp. 345–347.

US Army, General Stephen Lovekin
Colonel Holomon brought out a piece of what appeared to be metallic debris. He went on to explain that this was material that had come from a New Mexico crash in 1947 of an extraterrestrial craft, and that was discussed at length….I got an opportunity to travel with the President [Eisenhower]. He was very, very interested in what made [the UFOs] go. But what happened was that Eisenhower got sold out. He realized that he was losing control of the UFO subject. He realized that the [study of these technologies] was not going to be in the best hands. That was a real concern.—Video interview and Disclosure, pp. 230 - 236.

US Air Force, Aerospace Illustrator, Mark McCandlish
This [US made] antigravity propulsion system—this flying saucer—was one of three that were in this hangar at Norton Air Force Base. They called [it] the Alien Reproduction Vehicle [ARV], also nicknamed the Flux Liner.—Disclosure, p. 501.

US Marine Corps, Captain Bill Uhouse
The [flight] simulator was for the extraterrestrial craft they had—a 30 meter one that crashed in Kingman, Arizona, back in 1953. I was inside the actual alien craft for a start-up, There are probably two or three dozen [ARVs] that we built.—Disclosure, pp. 384, 385.

US Air Force, NRO Operative, Sergeant Dan Morris
UFOs are both extraterrestrial and manmade….It’s not that our government doesn’t want us to know that there are other people on other planets. What the people in power don’t want us to know is that this free energy [from energy generators developed with UFO technology] is available to everybody. So secrecy about the UFOs is because of the energy issue. When this knowledge is found out by the people, they will demand that our government release this technology, and it will change the world.—Disclosure, pp. 364.

US Air Force, Colonel Charles Brown
I was getting 20 to 30% improvement in efficiency on an internal combustion engine. I sponsored the US Army race team on a racing car, [and] we won a race. [Then] the Federal Trade Commission performed an illegal act. I lost my vehicle, about $100,000 worth of equipment, and a test vehicle was stolen….So in three weeks, psychologically I was wiped out.—Disclosure, pp. 247 - 251.

US Army, Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering, Colonel Thomas E. Bearden
Probably 50 inventors have invented [virtually cost-free energy systems]. If we use these systems, we can clean up this biosphere. But, what we have is a situation where the entire structure of science, industry, and the patent office are against you. And behind this, we have a few people who are quite wealthy. The more powerful the agency, the more they will resort not only to legal, but to extra-legal means to suppress their competition. Lethal force is used.—Disclosure, pp. 534 – 542. See also www.cheniere.org.

The Grand War Plan: It’s All Based on a Lie
Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries, Spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun, Dr. Carol Rosin
Von Braun [founder of modern rocket science] told me [in 1974] that the reasons for space-based weaponry were all based on a lie. He said that the strategy was to use scare tactics—that first the Russians, then the terrorists are going to be considered the enemy. The next enemy was asteroids. “The last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.”….I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in the War Room. The conversation [was] about how they were going to antagonize these enemies and at some point, there was going to be a Gulf War. Now this is 1977!—Video, Disclosure, pp. 255-259.

Disclosure Project, Founder and Director, Steven M. Greer, M.D.
The situation is so dire that senior Joint Chiefs of Staff leaders in the Pentagon who I have briefed, have no more access to such projects than any other civilian—unless they are on the ‘inside.’ The government is really quite outside the loop. We have insiders and scientists who can prove that we do in fact possess energy generation systems capable of completely and permanently replacing all forms of currently used energy generation and transportation systems. Every single person who is concerned about the environment and the human future should call for urgent hearings to allow these technologies to be disclosed, declassified, and safely applied.—Disclosure, pp. 14, 15, 567. See also

Dr. Greer’s websites at www.disclosureproject.org, and www.seaspower.com.
For full story see book Disclosure and witness videos at www.disclosureproject.org.
Feel free to copy and share this with any and all who might be interested. Help us to change the world.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
Horus:

And?. Again you are thinking from the caucasian point of view, their technology is very primitive. If you go in Egypte you can see picture of flying machines and space crafts used by ours ancestors thousands of years ago.

I know about the stone carving you are talking about. If I see the image, I will post it.

Imagine a stone carving dated about 2,500 years ago, showing an helicopter & a spacecraft. How do you think those ancient people get to know about all those stuffs when there wasn't even a bicycle??

Most gods they worship in ancient Egypt and Sumeria are actually aliens that descended from their spacecraft down to earth.

Let's open our mind and for once forget the bullS**t we have been fed since primary school.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
schmuck:

I know about the stone carving you are talking about. If I see the image, I will post it.

Imagine a stone carving dated about 2,500 years ago, showing an helicopter & a spacecraft. How do you think those ancient people get to know about all those stuffs when there wasn't even a bicycle??

Most gods they worship in ancient Egypt and Sumeria are actually aliens that descended from their spacecraft down to earth.

Let's open our mind and for once forget the bullS**t we have been fed since primary school.

So what are these aliens waiting for to come down and reveal themselves and why is all this knowledge skewed towards the evil system, controlled by the "whiteman" and the purity of the black man?

hogwash. If I sww one of these aliens I would kick their ass for letting people die of diseases and mental anguish for the sake of what?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
morpheus24:

@Horus

aren't the Eloheem also ancestors of White people too or do you have another mutation story for us on how white people came about and we are somehow superior to them because we are supposedly the first ancestors of this Eloheem or that our skin was originally green before we rusted out into brown. Come on man.

Stop watching too much of "Stargate"

Again same for you i just explained the agenda behind science fiction movies, so i am not dealing with "stargate", I am not dealing with stories, and i am not dealing with Beliefs. The more important thing that you have to know first is that I am NOT trying to convince you of anything, and this is very important, I am just giving you some facts. The caucasian have a different origin and were created under a different influence from luciferians reptilians beings. The same beings who influenced Adolph Hiltler to create a new blond hair blue eyes race. I know that you have some facts because you talk about green skin. We have taken in so many ions, and oxygen, which are poisoning our systems. This olive green skin tone we are lacking is because the melanin in our body is deficient of a vital molecule called magnesium. Many people think that melanin is suppose to make our skin color brown, however, it doesn’t. Magnesium was lost from the melanin and that was when iron took its place. When you mix iron with water and oxygen, it rusts. This rusting color is your brown skin tone. Now it is no longer magnesium that is dominant, but the iron when mixed with water and oxygen; both elements are essential to your life, and is what turns your skin color brown instead of green. Oxygen has now become toxic to your bodies. Believe it or not, the constant inhaling of oxygen to the system is poisonous. It has certain radioactive isotopes in it 14-0, 15-0, 19-0. You may not believe this, yet, if you do a little research you will find that it clears up many oddities about our present biochemistry. The NETERU, which is the Egyptian name for the ANUNNAQI, had an excellent balance of zinc, copper, magnesium, and iron in their blood streams to have green skin, copper would have to have been abundant in the blood. In other words their blood would had to have been more like chlorophyll, or even a gold color. The constant inhaling and processing of toxic oxygen and especially the content of CO2 in the air as it is, you are killing yourselves. You are speeding your life force, and you are bright and healthy looking, but you are aging more quicker than usual. We don’t have enough zinc in our systems and this is why our sisters labor so much in childbirth; because of the lack of zinc. I’m not saying the color brown isn’t a beautiful color, it is, but it still lacks something, and that lack is the color green, that chromatophore, that green, that magnesium, that gives you the chlorophyll base.

1 Like

Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
When you said we, who are you reffering to?. Put in your mind that the leaders of the western worlds are not from ours side

The we i am referring to is human beings. Are you saying that Barack obama, the leader of the most powerful country in the western world is a reptillian alien from another planet?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Annunaki(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2009
Interesting submissions: but ihave this to say, the gods are coming back soon then all truth would be revealed to mankind.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
Annunaki:

Interesting submissions: but ihave this to say, the gods are coming back soon then all truth would be revealed to mankind.

What are they waiting for?

Can you tell us when.

Why the element of surprise?

What is their mission?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2009

This is just speculation.
Imagine a poster dated about 2009 showing a picture of an interstellar spaceship capable of warp speed called Enterprise , or a robot terminator, or a distant planet full of strange exotic lifeforms. It is not hard to use your imagination, humans have been doing it for millions of years.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Annunaki(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
@morpheous
We created you humans so that your race would develop to take up a glorious place in the universe. We have civilizations on several other planets as well. The purpose for creating man would be revealed to mankind when the human race matures enough to appreciate it's role in the bigger universal picture. For now your race is still too primitive and evil to be a part of the supreme order. The eloheems have visited your ancestors several times to reveal the truth to mankind. So of this truths remain in a distorted manner in some of your so called holy books. We never asked men to start a religion we just motivated them to live a good life. The whole human race is being assesed on this basis. It is only when your race proves it self that they would be admitted into the higher realm and allowed to co-dominate the universe.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
The we i am referring to is human beings. Are you saying that Barack obama, the leader of the most powerful country in the western world is a reptillian alien from another planet?

Barack Obama is with the Illuminatis who are themselves a tool in the hand of the reptilians.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
morpheus24:

What are they waiting for?

Can you tell us when.

Why the element of surprise?

What is their mission?

Let me shed moer light on this.

It's not the E.Ts that didn't want to reveal themselves, it's actually our own government that is covering this up.

Their argument is this: that it will cause chaos, fear and general disorder if the public know the truth that aliens have been present on earth permanently for decades.

Google 'area 51' and see what you come up with.

But the fact is this;the power that be in this world are covering it up because if the aliens presence is known and their technology revealed, it will cause a change in power balance.

Have you heard about Zero Power Generation, Anti-Gravity Technology etc??

Those are the things the world power doesn't want to make public.

Imagine what will happen to countries that rely solely on oil and oil product to control the world. That means the world will be generating enough and enourmous amount of power/energy free.
That is the extent of those aliens technology.

Imagine having anti-gravity technology on a full scale

No need to construct roads, you can build your house anywhere you want, you move anywhere at any instant ,  the advantages are endless.

What it translate to is that there will be shift in power balance. No more civilized societies, 'cause everyone will be the same.

World power don;t want this to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Atheism Is An Act Of Ignorance , True Of False Or ? / 12 Kinds Of Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.