Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram (41061 Views)

Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants / Bimpe onakoya, Toolz Makeup Artist Blasted Over Dirty Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by bringbackourGEJ: 11:14am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by Michellla(f): 11:14am On May 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

LoL! It's not up to that. Haba! grin
it ranges between $200 to $700.the one on banky looks similar to the $700 own.

2 Likes

Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by Faculty14(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2016
Michellla:
well the original is like 1million so i dont blame him for buying the convenient one.
if dey sell you dt shoe for 1million??
U go buy??..easy with the lie biko
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2016
Some people are jobless. If he likes let him buy it 1 million Naira or 5,000 Naira that is his business.
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by arruh(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2016
watch out for OGEEZZ the next big thing in Nigerian music

Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by javispj(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2016
What of this one..

Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by miqos02(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2016
Gracito:
dang! Omo C kiss, ewooo
ok
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by samhay: 11:44am On May 17, 2016
Yomieluv:
most of these celeb think fans are one village chap. not knowing that some fans are very current and can afford luxury lifestyle too

remember a day KWam 1came to OAU then boasting about how expensive the shirt he wore,bla bla. a student came out of the crowd wearing same make of the shirt.

Is dis story true? Plz tell me more, av heard it some wia a very long tym ago but I thought it normal naija badmouthing
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by Revolva(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2016
So make banky no wear shoe again una wikedo
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by seguno2: 11:52am On May 17, 2016
DjAndroid:
Naija boys and their mouth sef. Do they mean that Banky can't afford the original?

Maybe if you share his TAX certificate we can answer your question. wink
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by gboisgroups(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2016
Lolz.....#yeezy.
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by David25(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2016
olagamalin:
Career is gone....who is this clown

I should ask you. Who you be? never mind, you no dey important to me.. so bounce ogbeni!
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by AustinStevens: 12:20pm On May 17, 2016
See the. Main yeezys
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by Rick9(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2016
And de broke dudes can't afford de fake
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by AustinStevens: 12:41pm On May 17, 2016
#Yeezy

Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by AustinStevens: 12:42pm On May 17, 2016
javispj:
What of this one..

Dis one is super fake....yeezy has no blue color
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by canDy4eva(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
phemolala07:

U work for kanye or d manufacturer?
I guess their sales representative...
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by javispj(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2016
AustinStevens:

Dis one is super fake....yeezy has no blue color
Addidas yeezy or nike yeezy ..fasion poice
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by nykolaax(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2016
javispj:
What of this one..
this is nike roshe-run bro.....not yeezy....roshe-run has been before yeezy

1 Like

Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by AustinStevens: 1:21pm On May 17, 2016
javispj:

Addidas yeezy or nike yeezy ..fasion poice
Probably Nike shoes Ariaria Aba
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by frenzydilz(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2016
Na us wey no get money dey sabi original and fake pass. We don buy fake scatter grin
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by David25(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

And how is that your business if he's wearing the FAKE or not. Some Nigerians sha. I can't deal.

Funny you didn't see the irony here. How is it YOUR business what someone thinks about someoone else's shoe
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by jtjohn(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2016
rokiatu:
Ugly shoes anyways.
I tell u, I don't like d shoe at all
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by teemoderate(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2016
pretydiva:
Jst see hw somebody dey analyze another man property as if his whole life depends on it

Dis is indeed joblessness at its peak

Exactly my thoughts, people need to learn how to face their business
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by redcliff: 3:24pm On May 17, 2016
DjAndroid:
Naija boys and their mouth sef. Do they mean that Banky can't afford the original?

Not like he cant afford one. But to see an original after a day of release would cost him anywhere between 1000 to 2500 dollars. No jokes. Besides that one is fake. I have seen the signature mark to know it is.. just by one look tho.. lol
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by redcliff: 3:28pm On May 17, 2016
olagamalin:
In anything we do on social media ..... Let's try to put RESPECK on it. Another twist yet unfolds.

Most importantly, Banky emphasized twas a gift ....haters tryna change the narrative.

Lol.. where did you get that silly screen shot from? Bank w ls yeezy is fake!!! With just one look i was able to decipher!
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by redcliff: 3:32pm On May 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

What are you saying? undecided

Number 1) The shoes aren't fake. (scroll up for clarifications).

Number 2) Even if they were fake, that was not the point banky was trying to pass. He was only trying to let us know how comfortable he felt in the shoes. Nothing more.

I don't know why people like to just misquote statements and acts of other individuals for no particular reason at all. I'm sure you didn't read the part where he said his baby brother gave him the shoes as a gift.

Reasonable people settle down to look at issues before they criticize and cast aspersions. undecided

Oga the shoes are fake...the thick stripe on both fronts sold it out. Original yeezys dont and i repeat dont have that.
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by redcliff: 3:37pm On May 17, 2016
Michellla:
it ranges between $200 to $700.the one on banky looks similar to the $700 own.

Original yeezys in stores on the release date is 200 dollars. If you seee someone who can sell to you his outsise the store he bought it, it could be 600-800. After market sales of original yeezys are 1200-2500 dollars. The one on bankys feet is 200 dollars inclusive of shipping from china... they are fake to the core.
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by redcliff: 3:38pm On May 17, 2016
javispj:
What of this one..

Roshe...fake tho...
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by olagamalin(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2016
redcliff:

Lol.. where did you get that silly screen shot from? Bank w ls yeezy is fake!!! With just one look i was able to decipher!
Lol....I'm sure you expect us to be dragging back & forth. I will love to, but today is a bit tight. Sorry bro....Cheers
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by spartanobad(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2016
Nigerians and bad mouth b like 5 and 6
Re: BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram by redcliff: 5:12pm On May 17, 2016
olagamalin:
Lol....I'm sure you expect us to be dragging back & forth. I will love to, but today is a bit tight. Sorry bro....Cheers

Dragging with you sef is not ny own problem. Take it or leave it. Banky ws yeezy is totally fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya / I Can't Remember Saying I Was A Virgin - Destiny Etiko / Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.