Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs (15250 Views)

See What UNILORIN Law Students Formed / 108 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria / See What Unilorin Su Is Doing With One Foreign University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by zord33k(m): 7:23am On May 17, 2016
Could this be true?

Thank God I didn't pay 40k to that bastard recommended by a bro while I was desperately in need of admission last year..

It would have resulted 2 this..
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2016
The earlier the better. It will bad if it happens after completing their final year project and about to graduate
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by haywire07(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2016
Abimloaded:
UNILORIN is the most fraudulent when it comes to Admission stuff.
I experienced this agony of Underserved denial last year when I Had 226 in the UTME and 68% in their Post UTME. My hope was high, I thought I had succeeded in all platform of their screening exercise for the Aspirants owing to the fact that I surpassed the Merit score for my course (Architecture)
I received the schock of my life when the Merit list was released and I wasnt offered an Admission but saw someone who applied for the same course with a score of 222 & 66% in UTME and Post UTME respectively being offered an Admission via tye Merit List! .
This person is from the same Political zone as me (Not to say Catchment area gave him the better chance).
The 2015/2016 Admission closed and nothing was offered. I since then tagged the school as a "Fraudulent School"

seeing this kind of News won't surprise me because those who manoeuvre their way into the school won't have the ability to cope with the herculean task of the school study scheme hence, this Dismissal is inevitable for them. But they have denied those who are worthy of the positions their Admission due to their fraudulent act. The deed is done already, but it will go down in the horrific memory lane.

Obviously, u haven't applied to schools like AAU ekpoma, esut, uniabuja and d likes.

South western schools are most likely to give admission based on merit . I'm not saying they re fraud free o.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by blackbeauty94(f): 7:50am On May 17, 2016
chai unilorin! 3 guys from my hostel are among the expel students...so painful dey are IJMB students sha, maybe the ijmb centre is not registered
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Nobody: 7:55am On May 17, 2016
All everyone is complaining about is that unilorin didn't offer them admission. They forgot the crux of the news.
Nairalanders, if you want the admission, come and collect it!!!
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by odapey(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2016
olukaygold:
it won't be well for this school,starting from their VC to their Lecturers,just imagine,I had 272 and 56% in last year jamb and post jamb respectfully,but I was denied admission.I was aspiring History and international study.wherelse,those who scored 180,190,200 etc were offering admission.they destroyed my plan and waste my time...Unisonu,Uniwahala,Unilong leg,eyin ni,olohun ni.

not "were offering adm." but "were offered adm.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by mukhcech(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2016
Opey4luv:
Unilorin has a Student Union with no G. What is the SU doing over the case of these students who had even paid their school fees before they decide to send them out?

Who told you they are student? The reason why u are reading this news is because they were not student in the first place. kaa ji kwo?
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by beentarh(f): 8:02am On May 17, 2016
Whizzcute:
why not investigate your staffs that took part in the fraud and sack them before the students.

Sure! The staff and students involved had been shown way out a long time ago. A parent came to me in February to assist a 300L students who collected 100k from one of d candidates, but I trust my Alma Mata, the student has been expelled despite knowing "THE POWERFUL"
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by afanide: 8:17am On May 17, 2016
Sad
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Whizzcute(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2016
beentarh:

Sure! The staff and students involved had been shown way out a long time ago. A parent came to me in February to assist a 300L students who collected 100k from one of d candidates, but I trust my Alma Mata, the student has been expelled despite knowing "THE POWERFUL"

Ok, i was worried if they will expel the students but leave the staffs involved
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Nobody: 8:33am On May 17, 2016
Whizzcute:
why not investigate your staffs that took part in the fraud and sack them before the students.
[email] Staff is a plural noun, it doesn't come with an "s". [/email]
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Nobody: 8:36am On May 17, 2016
refiner:

and what about the dubious staffs!... they ought to be shown the exit door!undecided

I wish same to be applied to other institutions....
to get admission nowadays is all about IM!
.....Ima mmadu!

my brothers will understand better!undecided
Staff is a plural noun, it doesn't come with an "s".
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by adeleke12345(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2016
no be today na....was it on the students that were involved ni? other working staff nko.....later they will say best university in Nigeria is Unilorin...
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Whizzcute(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Staff is a plural noun, it doesn't come with an "s". [/email]
thnks

1 Like

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Lafranktical(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2016
FG should please in this era of change find a lasting solution to this Bsc/HND dichotomy. If not why will those students be looking for admission into universities through dubious means just because they wanna belong. I surely know that a day will come that NANS will #occupyNigeriaforstopbschnddichotomy.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Moborhlar(f): 9:01am On May 17, 2016
guntranno:
No be today...

Same happened in 2009

Yes o.....i was a victim of 09 set
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by guntranno(f): 9:05am On May 17, 2016
Moborhlar:

Yes o.....i was a victim of 09 set
Twaz a very bad day for those guys...
I lost like 8 friends (All finalists) to that Tsunami
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by vickylincon(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2016
olukaygold:
it won't be well for this school,starting from their VC to their Lecturers,just imagine,I had 272 and 56% in last year jamb and post jamb respectfully,but I was denied admission.I was aspiring History and international study.wherelse,those who scored 180,190,200 etc were offering admission.they destroyed my plan and waste my time...Unisonu,Uniwahala,Unilong leg,eyin ni,olohun ni.
sorry ehn. Try to score 70% upwards. I finished from unilorin
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by fflamingo(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2016
unilorin is a religious fraud.. I scored 268 and 68 in their exam, for Business administration. Yet i wasn't admitted. but my friend with this visible Muslim name was admitted with lesser aggregate score was admitted.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by jeje123(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2016
Adebowhales:
Gbese Re O0
Gbese booooooooooo?
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by leksy07(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2016
vickylincon:
sorry ehn. Try to score 70% upwards. I finished from unilorin

In 2009, i scored 243 in jamb and 75% in postume but was not offered admsn becos i didnt do any follow up, while the following year 2010 i scored 227 and 53% and got admsn becos i paid 50k for admsn run.. gettin admsn now is not abt wat u score my broda
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:00am On May 17, 2016
refiner:

and what about the dubious staffs!...they ought to be shown the exit door!undecided

I wish same to be applied to other institutions....
to get admission nowadays is all about IM!
.....Ima mmadu!

my brothers will understand better!undecided
Madam it is STAFF and not "Staffs".. it has the same form in both singular and plural..

1 Like

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by vickylincon(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2016
leksy07:

In 2009, i scored 243 in jamb and 75% in postume but was not offered admsn becos i didnt do any follow up, while the following year 2010 i scored 227 and 53% and got admsn becos i paid 50k for admsn run.. gettin admsn now is not abt wat u score my broda
hmmmmmmm. Kinda true sha. But 75% I tried the school 3 times but I scored just above 50. I only gained Admission when I scored 70
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by piagetskinner(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2016
Unilorin.. .sending students packing since 1975
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by sexyellency(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2016
adeleke12345:
no be today na....was it on the students that were involved ni? other working staff nko.....later they will say best university in Nigeria is Unilorin...
"later they will say best university in Nigeria is unilorin" that part excites me as it's obvious ur beefing doesn't have part 2. I rep #betterbyfar#

1 Like

Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by sexyellency(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2016
adeleke12345:
"later they'll say best university in Nigeria is unilorin". part excites me most as it's obvious you're hating. Never mentioned there's no fraud existence tho. I Rep #betterbyfar
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Opey4luv(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2016
mukhcech:

Who told you they are student? The reason why u are reading this news is because they were not student in the first place. kaa ji kwo?

I'm in the system so I know what's up. They were only singled out after they have been properly matriculated which makes them STUDENTS.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by adeleke12345(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2016
fyi, that message was not to say i am hating..
sexyellency:
"later they'll say best university in Nigeria is unilorin". part excites me most as it's obvious you're hating. Never mentioned there's no fraud existence tho. I Rep #betterbyfar
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by Molz(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2016
olukaygold:

Lool
ogbeni go and write another jamb jhare...don't spoil our NL with curse.
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by refiner(f): 4:47pm On May 17, 2016
Tobiee:
...thanks hun....wink
Re: What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs by refiner(f): 4:50pm On May 17, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Madam it is STAFF and not "Staffs".. it has the same form in both singular and plural..
oh!...thanks oga!wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

45 Nigerians Bag Uk’s Chevening Scholarships / University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days / LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.