Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) (31524 Views)

Vehicles Damaged By Falling Trees After Heavy Rainfall In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:45am On May 17, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari represented by the Minister of Interior, Lt Gen Abdulrahman Dambazzau commissioned the 283 new patrol cars, ambulances and tow trucks for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) at the Peace Park international conference centre in Abuja yesterday... See photos from the event...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/president-buhari-commissions-hundreds.html

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:45am On May 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On May 17, 2016
Scrap the FRSC and merge them with the Traffic Unit of the Nigerian Police. Do same with the VIO.

Scrap NSCDC and merge them with the Police.

Scrap NOSDRA and NESREA and merge them with the Federal Ministry of Environment. Expand the Federal Ministry of Environment to cover not only Environment, but Occupational Safety, Occupational Health/Industrial Hygiene. Till now we do not have a national regulator for HSE.

Pass the PIB and merge the down stream unit of the DPR with PPPRA.

Tell all regulators apart from the DPR and one or two others, to back off from the Oil and Gas Industry. It is too multi-regulated with little or no impact. All regulators are only seeking for oil companies to pay fees and pay their staff out of pocket when they come for unnecessary inspections in many cases. NOSDRA visits.So does NESREA, LAWMA, LASEPA, DPR, Ministry of Health, NIMASA, Weight and Measures, Chamber of Commerce, Road Safety (in depots), NSCDC, Navy, etc. Etc.

Where is that report written by Orosanye or so, who reccomended many critical MDAs that should be merged?

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
President Muhammadu Buhari represented by the Minister of Interior, Lt Gen Abdulrahman Dambazzau commissioned the 283 new patrol cars, ambulances and tow trucks for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) at the Peace Park international conference centre in Abuja yesterday... See photos from the event...
nice move,bubu I see you, say no to Ford ranger, Toyota hilux....yes to innoson motor. we are proudly Nigerians.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2016
new FRSC vehicles, new fuel price... change indeed
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Mologi(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2016
All this cars wey dem dey commission, i av never seen any in my area oo...

Abi dem dey fly.. Ni

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:50am On May 17, 2016
who the vehicle epp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:51am On May 17, 2016
good
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by lecturerdabo(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2016
Going home made!

Good move Mr President!!!

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:53am On May 17, 2016
These are Innoson vehicles.

That is very good of the Minister of interior!

Our products are receiving attention

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2016
Wow!! If I lie about what I'm about to say, my God not grant any of my wishes today. cheesy

Was coming to criticise Baba for wasting our badly needed forex thinking I'd see "toyota" instead of Innoson, but thank God he didn't disappoint me. smiley

We need more of gestures like this. smiley

Wish ALL government fleet would be made by Innoson. It should be a matter of LAW already!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 17, 2016
good
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2016
Nice move. I see IVM. Proudly Naija.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
who the vehicle epp
The vehicle go epp accident victims- e fit epp you or your relatives sef.

Dem go epp Innoson.

Dem go epp people wey dey work for FRSC.

Dem go epp Nigeria economy save forex.

Dem go epp Baba image too. grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2016
Good Move, Nice Deals...but then, FRSC won't be needing those vehicles for a long time cos Nigerians are not Driving again, we are going back to the primitive days! Trekking!

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2016
That's good
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! If I lie about what I'm about to say, my God not grant any of my wish today. cheesy

Was coming to criticise Baba for wasting our badly needed forex thinking I'd see "toyota" instead of Innoson, but thank God he didn't disappoint me. smiley

We need more of gestures like this. smiley

Wish ALL government fleet would be made by Innoson. It should be a matter of LAW already!
. . . . God bless you for your truthfulness. Other wailers would have still come and complained that he should have bought 1000 vehicles!!! They will always wail!!!

17 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 17, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Good Move, Nice Deals...but then, FRSC won't be needing those vehicles for a long time cos Nigerians are not Driving again, we are going back to the primitive days! Trekking!
. . . . Happy trekking to you and your kindreds!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ramdris(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2016
Good idea buying from Innoson motors. Btw I av never seen any of this car...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2016
modelmike7:

Same to you sir...
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 17, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Same to you sir...
. . . . You get what you wished for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2016
modelmike7:

I reject it but I wish you d Same to you sir...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2016
modelmike7:

Same to you sir...

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 17, 2016
adegunwa4real:

I reject it but I wish you d Same to you sir...
. . . . no be you talk say , you and your kindreds will be trekking ?! Why rejecting your prayers ?!

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . You get what you wished for.

Twasnt a wish! Twas just sarcasm! Don't be too quick to be on d defensive! U thought I was going to criticize buhari so u choose to switch to your defesive mode on time! U better lie down before u hurt urself man!

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 17, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Twasnt a wish! Twas just sarcasm! Don't be too quick to be on d defensive! U thought I was going to criticize buhari so u choose to switch to your defesive mode on time! U better lie down before u hurt urself man!
. . . . (using your scope) we are both being sarcastic, you thought I was praying for you cos I was thinking you want to criticized Buhari?! You better look before you cross the road, so one of these FRSC vehicles won't break your legs!

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:39am On May 17, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . (using your scope) we are both being sarcastic, you thought I was praying for you cos I was thinking you want to criticized Buhari?! You better look before you cross the road, so one of these FRSC vehicles won't break your legs!

Fanatic!
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ebiboy2(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2016
I only came to check if it was IVM and i was not wrong. Nice move from whoever is behind the move.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by wawaboy1(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2016
Baba govt may favor Igbos more than the GEJ's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 17, 2016
Wow...Innoson Motors....a very nice move by the dullard himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On May 17, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Fanatic!
. . . .. Pessimist!!
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2016
IVM. congrats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic As Vehicle Goes Up In Flames On Lagos Highway. Photos / No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC / Porsche Cayenne Sets Record By Towing A 259,000KG Airbus A380 Jet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.