Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) (44329 Views)

Chief Imo Wears Pampers With Little Kids (Photos) / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:13am On May 17, 2016
Don't say that again bro,the boobz don epp many angry
fortunechy:
who her boob don epp??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Joyce28(f): 9:13am On May 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by rheether(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2016
Edwinmason:
no ambition
With No poverty.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2016
@dah smol Boi, oya dab joor..

*Eats wwhite rice with alligator pepper and kulikuli
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by nwigwemark: 9:19am On May 17, 2016
They also posed with their bingo

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On May 17, 2016
jeje123:
I go tell sister cos say u dey abuse her
Lolz....abeg tell her oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by delightf(f): 9:25am On May 17, 2016
Stop bleaching ur skill,look @ blacvk spot everywere,
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Wadasco(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2016
this means she go away with the biggest part of the family b**bs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Pedro369(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2016
See ha breast like pillow

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 17, 2016
Milk industry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
here in jupiter we dont know her...*sips zobo*

so u lives in jupiter?

no wonder u'ar darker than charcoal!
sun wel day there no be here o cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:33am On May 17, 2016
stardragon:

so u lives in jupiter?

lol...me darker than charcoal...i wee tell my mummy for you..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:34am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
here in jupiter we dont know her...*sips zobo*

Please where in Jupiter do you stay? Because in Jupiter, we don't drink Zobo..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 17, 2016
That smallie don ripe,baby wa gba control
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by VanOmiyale: 9:37am On May 17, 2016
What a great risk, having your kids around a character like Cossy.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...me darker than charcoal...i wee tell my mummy for you..

The way you do mouth,you go sabi kiss and suck preek
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:40am On May 17, 2016
MadCow1:

grin
MadCow1:

i sell zobo here in jupiter...you fit patronize me sef
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:41am On May 17, 2016
youmour:

The way you do mouth,you go sabi kiss and suck preek
bring ur preek make we confirm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2016
Her legs don help her o.

dollyjoy:
With the way things are going in this country stuffs like these ought to be dump in the thrash can.

Who her legs epp. undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by brownlolly(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2016
Padlock on the poor dog's neck.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by pamcode(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2016
Nice family pic. This would be the first time i would complement cossy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by pamcode(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2016
stardragon:

so u lives in jupiter?

She is ghananian no doubt. Her face evoked some childhood memories
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by ifeco4(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2016
Please what's the significance of this post? I.e what information or lessons are in there to learn
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
bring ur preek make we confirm

Nice ...i don find wife kiss

Me sef dey Ghana, see as God wan hook us up sha.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Ovie56(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2016
Nigerians Sha... They're quick to insult her but they'll celebrate Kim Kardashian any day any time
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 10:02am On May 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls somebody remove that small boy from there embarassed
why?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:10am On May 17, 2016
youmour:

Nice ...i don find wife kiss

Me sef dey Ghana, see as God wan hook us up sha.
lol...where in ghana
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2016
Her sister looks responsible. see fine girl pikin. guys becareful from online women, some have HIV grin grin grin grin grin always use a condom b4 action or do test with the women. God just saved a friend who asked a lady he met on NL for hiv test b4 nacking and they went. she tested positive and denied not knowing.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...where in ghana

Abeka lapaz,are u on bbm?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:17am On May 17, 2016
pamcode:
She is ghananian no doubt. Her face evoked some childhood memories
my face?...what memories
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by stelzz: 10:19am On May 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
With the way things are going in this country stuffs like these ought to be dump in the thrash can.

Who her legs epp. undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:21am On May 17, 2016
youmour:

Abeka lapaz,are u on bbm?
nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / Miracle Ikechukwu Goes Sky Diving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.