Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) (44330 Views)

Chief Imo Wears Pampers With Little Kids (Photos) / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by SirMustee(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2016
Huh... Guys and,ladies.. Just GØ n, sleep pls cheesy grin shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 17, 2016
caption should be: Ada, Kids and bingo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
nah

call me
Hope you no be runs girl sha.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:25am On May 17, 2016
.If that doggie belong to cossy,God have mercy on it..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2016
All I see is a hungry dog...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2016
My question is "Who big boobs help"
Her sister with smaller boooobs than her don marry and get children has tall as her. And she's just there forming big aunty with big boooobs for nothing. Again "Who big boobs epp"
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by flokii: 10:30am On May 17, 2016
playtheblues:
Cosy has a Masters Degree from the prestigious UNILAG.

You can lie for Africa sir.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by SirMustee(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2016
That Dog is really Hungry!! shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by 3sha4lyf: 10:32am On May 17, 2016
Some Naija people and their badbelle comments... Very evil! Many people commenting hatefully neither have a life, nor are they ever gonna get one. Someone is happily posing with family, appreciating blood and some others are either looking for flaws on her body, her life, etc. For all its worth, if you are not Mark Zuckerberg, if you are not Aliko Dangote, if you are not Oprah Winfrey, if you are not Ifeanyi Uba, if you are not Joselyn Dumas, if you are not Obasanjo Olusegun, if your name has never entered Forbes list or Guinness book of records, kindly don't express your frustrations by castigating someone else's looks, career, etc.

You never go above by bringing someone down. It's social media not total bring-down. Some of you will hang yourselves, or someone close to you if someone told you you had coconut brains. Do it to others only if you agree it be done to you all your life!

One-love.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by pamcode(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
my face?...what memories
reminded me of someone i knew as a boy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by lildush(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2016
praizeblog:
Lolz.....na U talk dt one oo
which ambition she get??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by lildush(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2016
d younger once are watching.. dey will do worst Dan her wen dey grow up... to dem.. all dis trash coast is doing.. is normal.. watch out
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:39am On May 17, 2016
youmour:

0232603905 call me Hope you no be runs girl sha.
...nah...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:40am On May 17, 2016
pamcode:
reminded me of someone i knew as a boy
ohk
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
here in jupiter we dont know her...*sips zobo*
so they sell zobo in Jupiter?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
...nah...

Okay cool.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Pdizzle(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2016
MilesLamar:
The gal wey wear red. Somebody help me

That chick is a model
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by LUSTY1759(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2016
The legs are irritating........Gosh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2016
undecided
OZAOEKPE:
so as i see am now, my fuel tank don full abi?

Like say u get motor Abi? undecided
OZAOEKPE:
so as i see am now, my fuel tank don full abi?

Like say u get motor Abi?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On May 17, 2016
armylord:
so they sell zobo in Jupiter?
na so e be ooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 11:14am On May 17, 2016
It is the truth. I witnessed it myself.

flokii:

You can lie for Africa sir.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...me darker than charcoal...i wee tell my mummy for you..
tell her that mr "white" man is talking to u,

And seems to like him cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 11:21am On May 17, 2016
MAKE UNA FREE AM BIKO...*HER LIFE HER BUSINESS* WE HAVE OUR INDIVIDUAL CHOICES TO LIVE THIS LIFE THE WAY WE WANT. SHE CHOSES TO BE NAUGHTY AND THAT'S HER BUSINESS.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 11:25am On May 17, 2016
MAKE UNA FREE AM BIKO. *HER LIFE HER BUSINESS* WE ALL HAVE OUR INDIVIDUAL CHOICES TO LIVE THIS LIFE THE WAY WE WANT. SHE CHOSES TO BE NAUGHTY AND THAT'S HER BUSINESS.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2016
So upon all this her forming, na bingo be her dog grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by biggie73(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2016
Life can be so unfair. What Cossy has in excess, her sister has in moderation. And revise is the case on the issue of kids.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:46am On May 17, 2016
stardragon:
tell her that mr "white" man is talking to u,
And seems to like him cool
lol...really?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 11:54am On May 17, 2016
MilesLamar:
The gal wey wear red. Somebody help me
U wan corner that one?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by SirMustee(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
annnikky:

U wan corner that one?
Can u Help him!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 12:39pm On May 17, 2016
SirMustee:
Can u Help him!!
Mr helper!!!...lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by SirMustee(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2016
annnikky:

Mr helper!!!...lol
Do i know you?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
annnikky:

U wan corner that one?

I wear red she wear red we match grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / Miracle Ikechukwu Goes Sky Diving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.