Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) (44332 Views)

Chief Imo Wears Pampers With Little Kids (Photos) / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2016
Pdizzle:

That chick is a model

Do u know her? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 1:18pm On May 17, 2016
MilesLamar:

I wear red she wear red we match grin grin wink
Hmmmmm....u sure sey na only that?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by SirMustee(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2016
MilesLamar:

Do u know her? undecided
Even if i don't know her.. it will be my privilege to do that>>>(know her) cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 1:21pm On May 17, 2016
SirMustee:
Do i know you?
U dnt need to!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by SirMustee(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2016
annnikky:

U dnt need to!!!
i will love to...
and shocked any objection?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 17, 2016
lildush:

which ambition she get??
she fit win boobs competition
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 1:40pm On May 17, 2016
SirMustee:
i will love to... and shocked any objection?
Objection over-rule
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by SirMustee(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2016
Too bad..
Buh lemme try again
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by lildush(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2016
praizeblog:
she fit win boobs competition
were u don Eva c dat kind competition? am talking reality bro.. wake up
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 17, 2016
lildush:

were u don Eva c dat kind competition? am talking reality bro.. wake up
Lolz.....OK sir
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2016
fortunechy:
who her boob don epp??
OMOH!!! The list long o.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:43pm On May 17, 2016
igbo pride
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by jbhill(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2016
So sista cossy dey wear cloth.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2016
praizeblog:
only boobs... no brain

see this::: Lets Have Fun!!! Check Out These
Awesome Wedding Photos http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/lets-have-fun-check-out-these-awesome.html?m=0
Hold it abeg! Who told you she's got no brain Her brain is inside her boobs.... grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 17, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Hold it abeg! Who told you she's got no brain Her brain is inside her boobs.... grin
Lol......nasoo oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by lildush(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2016
praizeblog:
Lolz.....OK sir

good
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 17, 2016
lildush:

good
lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmmm....u sure sey na only that?

Hmmm wetin you wan hear dear undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 10:19pm On May 17, 2016
MilesLamar:

Hmmm wetin you wan hear dear undecided
That thing wey dey ur mind.....lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MissBianca(f): 11:04pm On May 17, 2016
Who she b slf?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2016
annnikky:

That thing wey dey ur mind.....lol

Lol I like the gal Na.. abi na u be dat?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2016
MissBianca:
Who she b slf?

Which of them u no know?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by lildush(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2016
praizeblog:
lol
bross u too talk.. ur mouthed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:57am On May 18, 2016
MilesLamar:

Lol I like the gal Na.. abi na u be dat?
Lol...catch her if u can
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2016
annnikky:

Lol...catch her if u can

I don send u pm kiss kiss you are the gal of my dreams
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 8:08am On May 18, 2016
MilesLamar:

I don send u pm kiss kiss you are the gal of my dreams
Lol.....wen did it start?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2016
annnikky:

Lol.....wen did it start?

When I started having wet dreams kiss reply ma pm

Holy mother of Guadalupe... shocked shocked you fine well well o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 8:14am On May 18, 2016
MilesLamar:

When I started having wet dreams kiss reply ma pm
Holy mother of Guadalupe... shocked shocked you fine well well o
Hmmmmm....easy oooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmmm....easy oooo

Lol why?? It's not everyday one gets to see a very beautiful gal that's friendly and nice na
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 8:19am On May 18, 2016
MilesLamar:

Lol why?? It's not everyday one gets to see a very beautiful gal that's friendly and nice na
OK oooo smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2016
annnikky:

OK oooo smiley

Reply ma pm or I take tins personal grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) by annnikky(f): 8:30am On May 18, 2016
MilesLamar:

Reply ma pm or I take tins personal grin
Bros easy na shoo! Ur blood dey hot ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Goes Sky Diving (Photos) / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.