Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

I'm I Pregnant! Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Pregnant! Help! (2497 Views)

*help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* / I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / How Charming I'm I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Pregnant! Help! by UgoChick: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2006
Hi pls any doctors in d house? D situatn is dat my guy came inside me,
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by yemlaw: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2006
Tell us how you are feeling so we can know if you preg or not
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Dvampire(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2006
@ topic : not again! dont you ever learn? you've raised this same alarm sometime ago and some members of the forum gave you useful suggetions. did you not find any of them good enough? now you are pregnant again? are condoms extinct in your area or is his semen 'acid- venom' that it melts through the thing? angry
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Coco29(f): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2006
UgoChick:

Hi please any doctors in d house? D situatn is that my guy came inside me,

if you have to ask a question like this, then sweetie you should not be having sex and yes most like you will be.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Kashif(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2006
3 gbosa's for coco29.

@post, You are not only pregnant but PREGNANCY!! angry
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by dominobaby(f): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2006
So what do you want to do eh? People never learn sha!
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Busta(f): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2006
u could and could not be.

when last u had ur period?

and dang girl, where're all the rubbers??
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by pymexys(f): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2006
u can tell(decide) that u want to Bleep,but u cant tell if ure pregnant, eh
were we there,or did u consult us,that u want to Bleep?
how old r u sef?
read dis.

http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/pregnancy/signs.htm
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Radiant(f): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2006
UgoChick:

Hi please any doctors in d house? D situatn is that my guy came inside me,

I don't get this. I mean, how will one know if you're pregnant, judging by what you've said? *sighs and shakes head*
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by mabelly: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2006
Rubbish
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by otoidea(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2006
sumbody iz on the way oooo, bigie BigGie bouncin BABY!!! grin
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by kachii(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2006
hisses, how did the guy come inside you from front or back nonsense angry
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2006
kachii:

hisses, how did the guy come inside you from front or back nonsense angry

Guy, u'r very mean to this shawty O, but i'm glad that sum1 could tell her the truth

@ topic, Isnt there anythin' like condom around where u stay, or u havent heard the word "condom" b4, well if u haven't heard of it maybe u open a thread that say "What is the meaning of this word CONDOM", and see how Duhhhhhhhhhhh u sound.

Must u even bring this kinda topic here, if u'r pregnant shawtie, i didnt put it there, go get ur man and beat his ass up for being a donkey for not knowin' the use of a condom,  angry angry
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by olutomiwa(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2006
make una no mind am jare,the time wey she dey do the KONKO BELOW,she call us?why she come dey call us now?abeg go born your childrenS jo,because i know say na TRIPLETS dey there.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Chiori(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2006
Are you trying to say there is no clinic even where you stay? If you are pregnant, there is only one thing to do - deliver the baby. Maybe you have the mission of being a baby-making factory.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Raymand(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2006
ABORT!! ABORT!! ABORT!! tongue
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Chiori(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2006
Raymand:

ABORT!! ABORT!! ABORT!! tongue

Hell! No!! Do not ask her to abort. How do you know if that baby is the one God has prepared to be a wife or husband to any of your children. How do you know if that is not the person designated to help you out of some trouble sometime in the future. Why should that innocent life be terminated just like that because another person made a silly mistake. Please, shove the abortion option aside. Lets think of something else.

To you, Ugochick, I'd say brave the odds, suffer for now. It will not always be rough. Somehow, someday, you will break even with life, and all you need will be at your beck and call. That child you are carrying is a blessing that happened to arrive too early. So keep it.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by hannydarl(f): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2006
girly you wan just hear people talk or u really carry the bele? i advise you first go for a test both pregnancy and hiv you are careless wit your life wat if to say your tet come out and you get aids ? is the boy worth dying for? please wen it comes to sex put your safty first .Dem dey worry say condom no dey protect well you dey do raw flesh to flesh if u pregnant the third time i go trace you and flog your ass for causing this honourable board somuch trouble okay
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by kkutecolo(f): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2006
no detailed account of wat happened, hw shall we help?i dont think u want help anyway.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Radiant(f): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2006
lol
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by olutomiwa(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2006
hannydarl:

girly you wan just hear people talk or u really carry the bele? i advise you first go for a test both pregnancy and hiv you are careless wit your life what if to say your tet come out and you get aids ? is the boy worth dying for? please when it comes to sex put your safty first .Dem dey worry say condom no dey protect well you dey do raw flesh to flesh if u pregnant the third time i go trace you and flog your ass for causing this honourable board somuch trouble okay
yes mummy grin.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by onyinye2(f): 2:43pm On May 31, 2008
im sorry to say this but u get what u deserve cry
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by welli(f): 2:50pm On May 31, 2008
i wonda y children cant stay away frm d i c ks.haba.!u Bleep finsh,now u re cryin on nl cry
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by zignor(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2008
what a thread! sad angry
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by krama(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2008
grin cheesy grin
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 31, 2008
The baby is already one year old by now. . .
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Godalone(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2008
This is a dead thread
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2008
our people say a hunter homeward bound with an elephant's head does not stop to dally on the way with a grasshopper inbetween his toes.

I have better threads to contribute to. Rubbish
angry angry angry angry
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2008
i've noticed that people really dont make use of condoms.
nairalanders inclusive.
people just come here and talk of safe sex but dont practice it.
i'm sure if a truth test [sub][/sub]if it exists is taken then at least 70%
of the sample population would be found not using condoms.
once lovers just get to know each other twice or thrice
they beleive the other partner is "clean" and they can do without.
@ poster
how did he "came" inside you??
abeg i wan know wink
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2008
Poster if you are old enough to have sex, then you should be able to bear the consequences. Stop bothering people with your useless thread.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by adebisi1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2008
She no fit stop , Toto dey crash am  grin
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2008
let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants An Easter Gift / Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends / How Do I Woo Naija Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.