Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here (3488 Views)

Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here / 2017 Batch A, Kebbi Corper. Let's Meet Here / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by darrie20(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2016
NYSC 2016, Batch A stream 2 posted to kwara state, Get on the whatsapp flight in here 08060094056
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by ohluyeemeekar(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2016
I'm batch A stream 2, any help from ur side?
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by darrie20(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2016
ohluyeemeekar:
I'm batch A stream 2, any help from ur side?
it depends on what you wana know. When do you intend reporting to camp anyway? Friday or saturday?
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Matom20: 11:24am On May 17, 2016
Greetings to d huz, how is d preparation, i am a pcm posted to kwara state
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Nobody: 11:40am On May 17, 2016

I intend going to camp on Friday.
I love doing my things early and quick.
I will be moving from Lagos.

please how much/dustance is Lagos to camp?

Also, are we allowed to bring mufti for church to camp or is it our white on white?
What about the environment? Heard the camp is in a horrible state.
Cc darrie20
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by darrie20(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2016
ukjerry:

I intend going to camp on Friday.
I love doing my things early and quick.
I will be moving from Lagos.

please how much/dustance is Lagos to camp?

Also, are we allowed to bring mufti for church to camp or is it our white on white?
What about the environment? Heard the camp is in a horrible state.
Cc darrie20
I will also move fromlagos on friday, with the little I've read about the camp, its not one of the best place to be, d journey is abt 4hrs from lagos to ilorin, then from ilorin to camp is abt another 2 hrs, the camp is very old but we can always hope for the best
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
darrie20:
I will also move fromlagos on friday, with the little I've read about the camp, its not one of the best place to be, d journey is abt 4hrs from lagos to ilorin, then from ilorin to camp is abt another 2 hrs, the camp is very old but we can always hope for the best

That's my only problem... dirty camp.
Mehn. God help me
Me wey dey get infection anyhow.
mtchewww.

What about the mufti and cost of transportation?
Do you have any idea?
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by darrie20(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
ukjerry:

Mehn. God help me
mtchewww.

Do you have any idea?
why not come into the whatsapp group 08060094056, so you can have access to various info so you can weigh your option properly
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by iamkunleajayi: 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
Kwara state o
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by darrie20(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2016
iamkunleajayi:
Kwara state o,who is adding 07062254195
. Please let's help each other to ease the adding up, just send a message to 08060094056 with ur name so I can easily add you up,I can't add you without your name.... Thanks
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Okanlawonkay(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2016
Add me up 08130849058
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by darrie20(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2016
Okanlawonkay:
Add me up
stop proving difficult, I'm sure you read the message I just left,if you're so concerned about being a part of the group, send a msg to that number with ur name and stop asking to be added up
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by teftuzi(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2016
Kwara cofa reporting for duty
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by darrie20(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
Human being could be so difficult atimes oo. Anyway whenever you're ready, follow the simple instructions above#Godbless
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Candyaib17(f): 8:14pm On May 17, 2016
darrie20:
Human being could be so difficult atimes oo. Anyway whenever you're ready, follow the simple instructions above#Godbless
Lol, that was harsh.
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Theemayji: 9:06pm On May 17, 2016
As salaam alaikum warahmatuLLAH wabarakaatuh

Dear prospective Corps Members,

Congratulations on your outstanding achievement looking back, it was all worth it and subsequent mobilization.
But Allah says
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 5:
أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَىٰ هُدًى مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

These are on a right course from their Lord and these it is that shall be successful.

There are lots you must have heard and read about services year, we just using this medium to give piece of advice.

Firstly, Let the days do as they please. And be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of nights past. For the events of this world were not meant to last.

However, One of the greatest attributes of Allaah is wisdom, and one of His greatest names is al-Hakeem (the most Wise). It should be noted that He has not created anything in vain; exalted be Allaah far above such a thing. Rather He creates things for great and wise reasons, and for sublime purposes. Those who know them know them and those who do not know them do not know them. Allaah has stated that in His Holy Book, where He says that He has not created mankind in vain, and He has not created the heavens and the earth in vain. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?”
So Exalted be Allaah, the True King: Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!”
[al-Mu’minoon 23:115, 116].

This is basis of Muslim Corpers Association Of Nigeria (MCAN) which began more than three decades ago precisely in 1978 at Ilorin, kwara state in order to unified Muslim graduate that have completed their tertiary education and thus qualified for NYSC in various states of the federation.

Many times it is observed that a person makes a lot of effort all day or maybe all week to gather a lot of Eeman, but it takes one meeting with some friend whose company makes all this effort go in vain. This is the reason Allah Almighty told us to keep company with those people who remind us of Allah and our true purpose in life. Allah Almighty strictly told us to avoid those who have forgotten Allah.

The likeness of a righteous companion and an evil companion is that of one who carries musk and one who works a bellows. With the one who carries musk, either he will give you some or you will buy from him or you will notice a pleasant fragrance from him. With the one who work a bellows, either he will burn your clothes or you will notice a foul odour from him.” [Sahih al-Bukhaari Hadith 5534; Sahih Muslim, Hadith 2628).

Kwara state 'State of Harmony' located at North Central Nigeria. Ilorin as capital but the Yipata camp situated an hour drive from Ilorin.

We recommend you to travel with recognised transport services for one or two reasons you might know may Allah Make it a hitch free services year. Ameen.

Our members will be on ground at Maraba Park,Offa garage, General Park, Harmony express by 8.00am-10.30pm to welcome you In shaa Allah. Look out for them.
Looking forward to seeing you and welcoming you to the State of Harmony.

MCAN KWARA HOTLINE: 0703 011 1789

MCAN KWARA
#KWARAKOPA

PLS SHARE till it get to all PCM's deployed to kwara state 'harmony'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by luchiano1(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2016
ukjerry:

Mehn. God help me
mtchewww.

Do you have any idea?
yes u can bring mufti to camp. my friends in stream 1 went to camp on their mufti
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 17, 2016
luchiano1:

yes u can bring mufti to camp. my friends in stream 1 went to camp on their mufti

I was referring to church outfit.
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by luchiano1(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=ukjerry post=45720661] [font=serif][i] I was referring to church outfit. sorry dear I meant dey went to church on mufti so its very much allowed
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Emaekoja(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2016
Emmanuel-07034916688...i wanna board
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Benteazaa(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2016
Abeg Anybody going from Enugu, how de movement go be. is it a direct bus or half way
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by giantstrides(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2016
anyone from lagos, who wants to move with me, let me know, i'm based in iyana ipaja, abule-egba axis pm me
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by LMAyedun(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2016
I'm in stream 1 and we just left camp last week friday.. The camp isn't that bad, and the environment is mosquito free...
But everything in Yikpata is money.
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by darrie20(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
LMAyedun:
I'm in stream 1 and we just left camp last week friday.. The camp isn't that bad, and the environment is mosquito free...
But everything in Yikpata is money.
would you mind me adding you to the stream 2 whatsapp group so you can give us better insight on what to expect (if yes, then pls send a message on whatsapp to 08060094056 or leave me your cell no)
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by olamisegbe(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2016
Apart frm d absence of Mosquito @ Yikpata camp... Drs no other advantageous tin in dt camp... Trust me... Make sure you go with everything you will need... Especially light cloths cos d heat dr na die.... Congratulation in advance to those who will be eventually posted to baruten, kaiama, patigi, lafiagi.
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by ezemac22: 6:58pm On May 18, 2016
olamisegbe:
Apart frm d absence of Mosquito @ Yikpata camp... Drs no other advantageous tin in dt camp... Trust me... Make sure you go with everything you will need... Especially light cloths cos d heat dr na die.... Congratulation in advance to those who will be eventually posted to baruten, kaiama, patigi, lafiagi.

What is synonymous with those places you mentioned
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Olasum(f): 7:05pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Subpatra: 2:08pm On May 19, 2016
Number deleted
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Yagazee: 3:38pm On May 19, 2016
08161308896 add me up pls
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Mattex001(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2016
darrie20:

Don't even hope for the best tongue The camp is a mess! grin
There's nothing good about the camp
But you will definitely survive the hardship cause I did wink
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by olamisegbe(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2016
ezemac22:

What is synonymous with those places you mentioned
civilization hasn't reached dr.... Distance to state capital
Re: Batch A stream 2 kwara corper......Let's meet here by Yagazee: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Here is Your resurrection call; "All of you, Ariiiiiiiiiise!" The dry bone shall leave again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Process Of Collection Of Certificate Of Exemption / Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Sokoto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.